Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Lupus Rufus
Aug 11, 2008

Prepare for trouble!

And make it a double!
Videl is still a cool and good character and afaik she can be housewifey and do some martial arts offscreen, if that's what she wants to do. Because she is cool and good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

i think if we see Pan grow old enough to participate in things instead of just be a baby, Gohan and Videl will end up being more important characters again

but that's a lot of ifs

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I like that they are giving a lot of interesting character development to a baby. It means they are in for the long haul.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

controversial opinion but short hair videl is better than pigtails videl

also I don't see gohan doing any fighting ever again tbh. pan will defeat golden cell in her father's stead

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

Manatee Cannon posted:

controversial opinion but short hair videl is better than pigtails videl

also I don't see gohan doing any fighting ever again tbh. pan will defeat golden cell in her father's stead

Crimson Cell. Red from the Saiyan God power, but body color like Golden Freeza.

Plus Crimson Cell sounds better.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Cell will randomly have a blue crown when he comes back.

I could see Gohan getting involved if something bad happened to his family- if given an actual REASON to want to fight again

But right now? Why should he?

His dad is insane and broken about fighting and is way stronger than he is right now. Let him do it

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

StrifeHira posted:

Crimson Cell. Red from the Saiyan God power, but body color like Golden Freeza.

Plus Crimson Cell sounds better.

Red Blood Cell

Lupus Rufus
Aug 11, 2008

Prepare for trouble!

And make it a double!
Gohan and Videl deserve a chill life of not doing fighting. I hope no one thought I was trying to say otherwise. Goku is.. Goku.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Please let the dream of Gohan becoming relevant die

Let it sink into the sea and you will find peace

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I poo poo you not, there are people on other forums going 'this episode sells Gohan irrelevance SO HARD so that it'll be that much more satisfying when he comes back and kicks rear end! Don' t you see the PLAN?'

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Gohan is a nerd.

But he's a happy nerd.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Ammat The Ankh posted:

But he's a happy nerd.
This is the most unrealistic thing in the franchise.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I'd be happy too if I was a super hero

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I dunno if this is some plan or not. But it wouldn't shock me if the series goes long enough for Gohan to snap and get one more or so serious fights.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
It's kinda odd how Super added that scene of Gohan asking Piccolo to train him, I wouldn't be too shocked if Black somehow brings the fight to the present again and Gohan ends up saving Trunks and fighting a bit, not like defeating Black or anything, just protecting his loved ones. I'd also be perfectly happy with Gohan just living his peaceful, happy life he earned but that bit of asking Piccolo for training would annoy me.

Also short-haired Videl is simply better in every single way, come on.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Twintails Videl was a gift from heaven. Gohan ruining her earned him all the poo poo treatment he gets. gently caress Gohan, what he did is a war crime, send him the hague.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

short-haired Videl is simply better in every single way, come on.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Korean scanlations (and presumably the raws) for the latest DBSuper manga are out.

Being Future Trunks is suffering.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1729043

Wonder what, if anything, is the story behind Bra being on the board

e:
↓ Ahh yeah, could be

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Jul 20, 2016

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Josuke Higashikata posted:

http://blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1729043

Wonder what, if anything, is the story behind Bra being on the board

I think that's just kid Bulma. She looks like that in the Jaco manga

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

The teacher is trying to explain to them the concept of multiverse theory and what would happen if a boy accidentally killed his mom from a different timeline, so yeah, that's Bulma.

(Also she was using a college textbook by mistake. She realizes this was supposed to be a math lesson and quickly changes the question to 'What's 10 - 7?')

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
So Tights is in the manga but has been barely introduced in the show? She's in the end credits.. Think she'll be in any time soon? I kinda dig her design.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
I figure we'll probably not see her in any real capacity. She doesn't even seem to exist in Trunks' timeline.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

do you like fusions? heres some new fusions

we got jeice + burter and recoome + guldo

we got chiaotzu + tien and we got turles + raditz

and most importantly we got Great Satanman (and a female ginyu force? i dunno if those are fusions)

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Great Satanman :vince:

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

Kelp Plankton posted:

(and a female ginyu force? i dunno if those are fusions)

I think they're just supposed to be pretty, though I can't read japanese.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

So the new fusions are...Burce, Reguldo, Chiaohan, Tutz?, EX Gogeta, EX Gotenks and the GREAT SATANMAN.

God this game is the best, too bad it'll never leave Japan.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
I know the Great Satanman is overshadowing all the others, but I think Great Cellaman deserves at least a mention.

Edit: Just saw the two boxes below the fusion and that it's actually Ginyu and not Cell, like I thought. Still, at least worth a mention.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

All hail The Great Satan.

man.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Why did I never notice Krillin's eyes were so blatantly different from everyone else until that Piccolo fusion?

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Peewi posted:

I think they're just supposed to be pretty, though I can't read japanese.

The line under them says "Thump!(as in a heartbeat) A battle squad filled with women!?"

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

HGH posted:

Why did I never notice Krillin's eyes were so blatantly different from everyone else until that Piccolo fusion?

It really is questionable if Krillin is human. No nose and, instead of eye balls, he just has dots that move around the surface of his skin.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Covok posted:

It really is questionable if Krillin is human. No nose and, instead of eye balls, he just has dots that move around the surface of his skin.

There is clearly some kind of genetic engineering going on in the Dragonball universe. I mean where do you think all of the dog-men and dinosaurs came from?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Momomo posted:

I figure we'll probably not see her in any real capacity. She doesn't even seem to exist in Trunks' timeline.

because vegeta dies when trunks is a baby

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

Manatee Cannon posted:

because vegeta dies when trunks is a baby

I was talking about Tights, not Bra.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Future Tights probably hosed off into space with Future Jaco

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lupus Rufus posted:

Gohan and Videl deserve a chill life of not doing fighting. I hope no one thought I was trying to say otherwise. Goku is.. Goku.

Goku loving rules

Lupus Rufus
Aug 11, 2008

Prepare for trouble!

And make it a double!

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Gohan is a nerd.

But he's a happy nerd.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
This Fusions game needs to have a full team fusion for the Ginyu force.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Rutibex posted:

There is clearly some kind of genetic engineering going on in the Dragonball universe. I mean where do you think all of the dog-men and dinosaurs came from?

If Dragon Ball was a modern cartoon there'd be hundreds of "IT'S ACTUALLY A POSTAPOCALYPTIC VERSION OF THE REAL WORLD GUYS :tinfoil:" theories around.

• Locked thread