Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/matthardybrand/status/755589702799986689

Matt Hardy. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Yesssss Milo is banned forever, bring on the MRA schadenfreude

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

zakharov posted:

Ahahaha about loving time :toot:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

zakharov posted:

Hot drat. https://gifsound.com/?gif=i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/019/916/tumblr_mufldcvo5o1sifnyko1_400.gif&v=VbxgYlcNxE8&s=839

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Are there any ladies who could weigh in on the truthfulness of that paper?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Someone Awful! posted:

the new redesign seems to put more emphasis on interacting with/posting to the community

i haven't figured out how to get to the direct link once i've uploaded an image anymore. it's gross and ugly and i've moved on to greener image hosts that will probably die someday

I signed in to the imgur forums for the first time ever intending to tell them their new site design was like poop from a butt and was instantly banned before making a post. I don't even know why but there you go. 0 posts, 0 topics, 1 ban. I think I won imgur. :shrug: what are some other good image hosts anyway? I only knew imgur existed because it was popular.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Nuebot posted:

I signed in to the imgur forums for the first time ever intending to tell them their new site design was like poop from a butt and was instantly banned before making a post. I don't even know why but there you go. 0 posts, 0 topics, 1 ban. I think I won imgur. :shrug: what are some other good image hosts anyway? I only knew imgur existed because it was popular.

Was your sign in name something like "feminismisace", or "womendeserverightstoo07"?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

BrigadierSensible posted:

Was your sign in name something like "feminismisace", or "womendeserverightstoo07"?

No. do they actually ban people for having stupid usernames? :confused:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

oldpainless posted:

Are there any ladies who could weigh in on the truthfulness of that paper?

It's actually all about dick size.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

My worst fears confirmed

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

oldpainless posted:

My worst fears confirmed

"Oldpainless"? More like oldgirthless, geddit?

vvvv Eh.

Weatherman has a new favorite as of 05:47 on Jul 20, 2016

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Weatherman posted:

"Oldpainless"? More like oldgirthless, geddit?

You could've gone with oldpeenless.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Someone Awful! posted:

the new redesign seems to put more emphasis on interacting with/posting to the community

i haven't figured out how to get to the direct link once i've uploaded an image anymore. it's gross and ugly and i've moved on to greener image hosts that will probably die someday

I had an issue with it too just now so I guess I'm just going to open the pictures in a new tab afterwards from now on.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Crow Jane posted:

You could've gone with oldpeenless.

Oldshrivelness?

Ularg has a new favorite as of 06:57 on Jul 20, 2016

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Pleasant evening chat. Fine.
Walk you to your car. Fine.
Help carry groceries. Fine.
Hold open the door. Fine.
Crush the life out of other men that would do you harm. :stare:

I think I've figure out why women don't want anything to do with you.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Oh hey Mat Pat from Game/Film Theory recommend this youtube channel called Youtube Explained. Cool let me check this o...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS9hwhlaEzg

:stare:

Also, aw this is kinda nice. "Girl in my hometown taking advantage of having a PokeStop by her home"

That's adorable. And the top comments are pretty nice. *scrolls down*

quote:

Unfortunately for her, she could use the extra walking more than the extra money

quote:

Her parents should go to jail. Not for violating countless laws and ordinances with the stand, but for neglecting her health.

quote:

It looks like she eats all her profit

quote:

is she pregnant?

And much, much more. :suicide:

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Nuebot posted:

No. do they actually ban people for having stupid usernames? :confused:

Is joke, because imgur hates women.

Tiggum posted:

Pleasant evening chat. Fine.
Walk you to your car. Fine.
Help carry groceries. Fine.
Hold open the door. Fine.
Crush the life out of other men that would do you harm. :stare:

I think I've figure out why women don't want anything to do with you.

Five bucks says the guy who taped it on the wall would get sweaty with those first 4 actions, and literally couldn't crush an empty pop can without a dorito break.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Five bucks says the guy who taped it on the wall would get sweaty with those first 4 actions, and literally couldn't crush an empty pop can without a dorito break.

He would cut the can with his recently purchased katana, only uncultured jocks crush them.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Why not talk about the quantum mechanics behind a good twerk?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Picnic Princess posted:

Why not talk about the quantum mechanics behind a good twerk?

Or explain something like Strangelets through twerking?

Pulsedragon
Aug 5, 2013
https://twitter.com/FR33_W0RLD/status/755676181912051712

is this a joke

i honestly can't tell

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
I can't remember the last time anyone has mentioned swag or twerking except for people who complain that those are all that kids talk about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi_HGCZxlVY&t=34s

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
typical watercooler talk: "So I was swagging my dog the other day and you wouldn't believe who twerked around the corner on 6th..."

Ten Becquerels
Apr 17, 2012

My Little Tony: Leadership is Magic
'I hate talking to people about anything besides my interests, and that makes me smarter than you' - :smuggo:

Seriously though why do so many nerds try to turn an inability to interact with non-nerds into some big thing about other people being so shallow, they only talk about getting bitches and swag! All these sheeple are out there twerking when they could be talking about real things, like anime.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

what's )))))(((((( is that for identifying neo nazis

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

LEAVE ME ALONE HITLER, YOU'RE NOT EVEN MY REAL DAD!

Ten Becquerels posted:

'I hate talking to people about anything besides my interests, and that makes me smarter than you' - :smuggo:

Seriously though why do so many nerds try to turn an inability to interact with non-nerds into some big thing about other people being so shallow, they only talk about getting bitches and swag! All these sheeple are out there twerking when they could be talking about real things, like anime.

Because they have to be the ones talking about something they choose, always. "Please don't tell me about your day, please listen to how Totalbiscuit is going to save the games industry"

Tarantula
Nov 4, 2009

No go ahead stand in the fire, the healer will love the shit out of you.

Has anyone actually met someone like this and called them on their poo poo by actually trying to talk about science in a deep manner and watch them flounder like a fish in a fry pan?

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
I very seriously doubt you'd find any of these handsome goodfellows at any kind of social interaction to be able to try it.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Plom Bar posted:

I very seriously doubt you'd find any of these handsome goodfellows at any kind of social interaction to be able to try it.

I would pay to watch that shruggy guy from the Ottawa McDonald's video talking to a woman (who isn't attempting to serve him).

Naz al-Ghul
Mar 23, 2014

Honorarily Japanese

Aphrodite posted:

My size is normal, but my tongue is like a Fruit by the Foot. Would this be acceptable?

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

I don't think I've ever had an engaging casual discussion about quantum physics, outside of one friend who has a double major in physics and philosophy. I have a good idea of how well this guy grasps quantum mechanics though.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
A lot of these people see some horrendous "documentary" on the Discovery channel or read some tripe by Michio Kaku or some other poor writer of popular science and immediately assume they've learned something worth poo poo

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Consider if you will, that that quantum physics pap was in fact a calculated effort to cause people to get angry at a strawman

But that's from reddit so it probably wasn't

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Naw, "I like science and quantum physics" is exactly the kind of thing a person who's too awkward for small talk says to act like they're just above it all. A parody would be more esoteric I think.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

I loving Love Science

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012

oldpainless posted:

I loving Love Science

But actually learning about science is boring. Not like anime or videogames at all!

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

goose fleet posted:

A lot of these people see some horrendous "documentary" on the Discovery channel or read some tripe by Michio Kaku or some other poor writer of popular science and immediately assume they've learned something worth poo poo

They also feel they have enough knowledge to talk black holes and the physics of time after watching Interstellar. Also, Nolan is the best moviemaker of all time and anything he does is instantly better than anything from the other hacks out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Wait now im confused is )))This((( a different thing than (((This)))? is one for super jews and the other for super anti jews?