Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i can't figure out how to
This poll is closed.
remove 69 3.49%
the 420 21.24%
poll 1488 75.27%
Total: 1977 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Jagchosis posted:

the worst gimmick ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
mr hootington going for the linguistic kill shot itt

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

https://youtu.be/ITL4NqOKmzk

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Jagchosis posted:

The lawsuit claims that during this instance, Trump tied her to the bed and struck her face with his hand

Leaving a dime-sized mark.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

My hot take on milo is best summarized here:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

i identify with wally

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Jagchosis posted:

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

The lawsuit, which repeats some allegations made in a dismissed complaint filed in California in April, offers a graphic account of the young girl’s alleged encounters with Trump, the worst of which is described as a “savage sexual act.” The lawsuit claims that during this instance, Trump tied her to the bed and struck her face with his hand, saying he could do what he wanted, despite her pleas for him to stop. The complaint alleges that Epstein also raped her.

Michael Cohen, special counsel to Trump, had not yet read the new allegations when reached by phone. An attorney for Epstein could not immediately be reached for comment. In response to a similar lawsuit filed back in April, Trump categorically denied the claims. That lawsuit was dismissed in May.

It should be noted that anyone can file a civil complaint in federal court. The statute of limitations in New York for civil rape cases is five years, but Monday’s complaint argues that the time limit should be waived, noting that the plaintiff was too frightened to report the abuse because Trump had threatened that if she did “her family would be physically harmed if not killed.”

“Both defendants let plaintiff know that each was a very wealthy, powerful man and indicated that they had the power, ability and means to carry out their threats,” the complaint claims.

also trump is one of the most odious people on earth its hard for me to discount this given everything else about him, plus he totally hosed his daughter

Gonna be honest, Jag. I didn't know this. I've been purposely ignoring politics for my sanity, but I work in a place that has TVs and newsfeed all over the walls.

If there's a more damning indictment of CNN editorially than the fact that I did not know this, I don't know of one

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

For real though how is "presidential candidate faces child rape civil suit" not a literal headline

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

God I hope I make editor one day so whatever tiny slice of hell in given control over can do away with the bullshit two sides to every story and MUST BE NEUTRAL!!bullshit

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Arrgytehpirate posted:

For real though how is "presidential candidate faces child rape civil suit" not a literal headline

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/20/us/politics/melania-trump-convention-speech.html

so melania might have actually done the plagiarism herself lol

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Jagchosis is bad his job? :ohdear:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Isn't that the Jane Doe suit everyone thought was fake and got dismissed but us back without anymore evidence?

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Randler posted:

special operators on the ground would be handling targeting in manbij most likely

TheTatteredKing posted:

Isn't that the Jane Doe suit everyone thought was fake and got dismissed but us back without anymore evidence?

that was filed pro se (w/o a lawyer) and cited irrelevant statutes, this is done with an attorney now and is alleged to have a sworn eye witness. also there is no reason to doubt that donald trump, who commented on his infant daughter's lack of tits, on television, and who violently raped his exwife, is a violent child rapist.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Randler posted:

I jest of course. We all know there is nothing accidental about the US military murdering civilians in large numbers.l, because it is actually considered Best Practise by glory seeking officers and politicans who are deadly afraid of being perceived as lacking machismo.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
it would honestly be weirder if trump wasn't, even pence has figured out the berianess of trump

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
This terminator genesis movie is a weird mess and I'm ok with it

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Jagchosis posted:

it would honestly be weirder if trump wasn't, even pence has figured out the berianess of trump

are you insinuating that trump has his own personal rape-and-torture dungeon

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

god stalin's cabinet was so hosed up

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

V. Illych L. posted:

You realize how deep those towers have to go to stay stable?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'm done posting them, but a lot of old Dilbert describes trump and his campaign in an unsettling prophetic way.

Scott Adams is the Nostradamus of morons.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Gravel Gravy posted:

You realize how deep those towers have to go to stay stable?

They have two basements?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

V. Illych L. posted:

god stalin's cabinet was so hosed up

Because everything else about him was completely normal

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

WoodrowSkillson posted:

hmmm yes being attracted to taylor swift is racist

This but unironically

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Raskolnikov38 posted:

well no but it would not surprise me if beria had literal skeletons in his closet

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

V. Illych L. posted:

would you be at all surprised

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Mr Hootington posted:

They have two basements?

All the levels are basements

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

stalin is fascinating because he seems to have been more malicious daemon than real human being

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

*in homework explainer voice* stalin did nothing wrong

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Jagchosis posted:

that was filed pro se (w/o a lawyer) and cited irrelevant statutes, this is done with an attorney now and is alleged to have a sworn eye witness. also there is no reason to doubt that donald trump, who commented on his infant daughter's lack of tits, on television, and who violently raped his exwife, is a violent child rapist.

Okay.
And yeah I never did

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

one imagines that he was brought forth into the world by some arcane ritual at the tiflis seminary gone horribly, terribly wrong leaving a bright young theology student a shattered shell inhabited by ba'al the Devourer and King of Flies

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

stalin doesn't seem to have done things to people so much as just sort of happened to them

beria, on the other hand, was a run-off-the-mill sadistic psychopath, if a very clever and talented one

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

V. Illych L. posted:

stalin doesn't seem to have done things to people so much as just sort of happened to them

beria, on the other hand, was a run-off-the-mill sadistic psychopath, if a very clever and talented one

He was the original predatory Uber driver

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Jagchosis posted:

is there a such thing as a good person in the music industry
Many.

They just don't make it big and become cultural behemoths.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i think lady gaga is probably a nice person

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

from 1991

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Good morning