Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

My grandson just learned to pump off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

My grandson just learned to pump off

And he's spraying all over the place!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

a cop posted:

And he's spraying all over the place!

Got a curio cabinet, couple jizz stains...

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I really like "spoken word Robin". Makes me laugh.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Did anybody catch the Kunis interview? What did she say about her relationship with Culkin? That always seemed way off to me.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Found this old clip of Gilbert doing the Cantor bit. The 5 minute mark is be best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgm3fMz8L2Q&t=295s

God I miss how they would just let loose during the news.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

an adult beverage posted:

I think Richard is my favorite prank caller of all time, even including prank callers not with the Stern show (Crank Yankers, Jerky Boys, Tube Bar). I think he comes up with goofy/fun bits for the phony phone calls that are almost always good-natured rather than mean-spirited. Like it's really easy to do a Sal or Jerky Boys prank call where you just call up and piss people off to get a reaction, I think it's much more clever and original to do some of Richard's calls.

I agree with this 100%, you can always hear the man's smile coming through his voice on these calls. When I listened to the pokemon go prank call from yesterday I kept laughing at the way Richard would say "can I come get 'em" so obliviously :allears:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

beep by grandpa posted:

I agree with this 100%, you can always hear the man's smile coming through his voice on these calls. When I listened to the pokemon go prank call from yesterday I kept laughing at the way Richard would say "can I come get 'em" so obliviously :allears:

To add to the Pokemon prank calls, I absolutely love it when Richard and Sal wreck Jonah Falcon's lovely show :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcWttRmQkf4

He thinks he's just so witty and stuff. My god. Falcon's just so full of himself.

Then again, his date would be, too. Heyoooooooo.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

MrMidnight posted:

Did anybody catch the Kunis interview? What did she say about her relationship with Culkin? That always seemed way off to me.

Didn't listen to can't say. But Culkin did his first interview in like a decade the other day, may be something in their with that

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Was ordering Mcdonalds breakfast today, and dammit if I didn't think of Jon Hein, ordering and then power-staring the cashier while he waited for his order. That poo poo just doesn't fly in Mcdonalds now, because of the order number queue setup they have. I mean, what the gently caress does he do if he orders electronically (if he ever did)? Put both hands on the side of the screen and just grip tightly until (bland) food arrives in his mouth?

gently caress yoooooooooouuuu Jon Hein. :argh:

i think about his every time when i order food somewhere now

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
Uh, what was your third item puhleease..

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Hands-down, this is my absolute favourite tangentially-related-to-the-show thing, ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGczCl6_L_o

I always associate Norm with the show, I don't know why... maybe because of Artie, maybe because of Gilbert.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I loved Norm's podcast haha

"Your dad's alive?"
"No.."
"gently caress"

The part where they just read jokes is great too.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Norm's 9/11 joke on that show is mah faaaavvorritee

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

Hands-down, this is my absolute favourite tangentially-related-to-the-show thing, ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGczCl6_L_o

I always associate Norm with the show, I don't know why... maybe because of Artie, maybe because of Gilbert.

Yeah, I miss his podcast :(

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Shes Not Impressed posted:

Norm's 9/11 joke on that show is mah faaaavvorritee

"That guy was a real jerk!" is a really good one too.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
The Great Gatsby in 3D joke is amazing.

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib
God drat Robin was so loud and stupid in the Nick Cannon interview this week.
Basically, Nick is leading a peaceful protest march at the RNC and the DNC because he feels like black people aren't going to be compelled to vote until black lives matter. Robin, from atop her pedestal of obliviousness said, "Who has ever said black lives didn't matter? When did we stop being human?" *Cue the tribal music*

Hello, Robin, have you not seen the news at all in the last couple years? Jesus. Of course she's oblivious to what's been going on and completely uninformed but she's so freaking loud and ignorant about it.

Nick summed it up pretty well by saying, "When you say 'Save the Whales' that doesn't mean gently caress all the other fish in the ocean. You're just trying to help that specific group that's in trouble." That still wasn't good enough for Miss Quivers.

God drat am I really starting to hate Robin

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Robin is a clinical case of narcissism

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Caper posted:

God drat Robin was so loud and stupid in the Nick Cannon interview this week.
Basically, Nick is leading a peaceful protest march at the RNC and the DNC because he feels like black people aren't going to be compelled to vote until black lives matter. Robin, from atop her pedestal of obliviousness said, "Who has ever said black lives didn't matter? When did we stop being human?" *Cue the tribal music*

Hello, Robin, have you not seen the news at all in the last couple years? Jesus. Of course she's oblivious to what's been going on and completely uninformed but she's so freaking loud and ignorant about it.

Nick summed it up pretty well by saying, "When you say 'Save the Whales' that doesn't mean gently caress all the other fish in the ocean. You're just trying to help that specific group that's in trouble." That still wasn't good enough for Miss Quivers.

God drat am I really starting to hate Robin

Jesus christ, this is insane.

There isn't a :psyduck: big enough. loving ETM would've understood this concept better, chriiiiiist.

gently caress it, I think Sal gives more of a poo poo and has a better grasp on it than she does at this point.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
When you make enough money you transcend race and just become an rear end in a top hat.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
It's "I'm not black, I'm OJ" except for someone way less recognizable and beloved.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Socio-economically speaking Robin is like a 70 year old white liberal. Steve Jobs ate fruit to cure cancer, Robin had cookies rubbed on her body, shoved coffee up her rear end and drank green drink. Same thing basically. Like Robin could ever understand the plight of a black person living in a poo poo neighborhood in the south.

And lol if you think ETM would side with BLM. "Actually you know Howard, you were talking about black lives matter but I think little peoples lives matter too." Didn't he think midget was the same as the n word too? oh etm

BobbyK fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Jul 21, 2016

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

BobbyK posted:

When you make enough money you transcend race and just become an rear end in a top hat.

Was she deliberately being an rear end in a top hat or is she just being ignorant and incredibly insulated? I'm not surprised someone who can afford to fly to South America to get stuff rubbed on them and shoved up her rear end doesn't really care about police brutality and militarization.

loving ETM would've understood this concept better, chriiiiiist.

gently caress it, I think Sal gives more of a poo poo and has a better grasp on it than she does at this point.

Eric was dumb as rocks, I don't think so. Sal is dumb as rocks, but in a different way, and I would nonironically love to hear his opinion on it.

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib
^^It's not deliberate or ironic. She's legitimately ignorant

Jesus christ, this is insane.

There isn't a :psyduck: big enough. loving ETM would've understood this concept better, chriiiiiist.

Caught a little bit more of the replay just now. Nick has a problem that his time with his kids now that he and Mariah are divorced is called 'visitation' to which Robin immediately squeals out, "Why do you care what the name is?" And Nick says it's because he wants it to just be seen as his kids' time with their dad. Pretty reasonable.

He and his ex also raise their kids to address grown-ups with a handle in front of their name like 'Mr. or Mrs." and told they shouldn't address an elder by just their first name and Robin is like, "WHY NOT??" Nick felt it was disrespectful (a lot of people do, I was raised this way) to which The Enlightened One was like, "Oh give me a break!"

Jesus Robin has issues.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

BobbyK posted:

Robin had cookies rubbed on her body

Well, despite her politics, I would take over this duty, if she ever needed help. :smug:

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001

Well, despite her politics, I would take over this duty, if she ever needed help. :smug:

Maybe pre-wig Robin...:mrwhite:

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Release Robin's bra.

Release Robin's bra.

Release Robin's bra so that I can see those brown ta-tas.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
So I don't mean to be rude but... why is Robin still huge? I realize she's a warrior for fending off cancer but surely steroids only create a certain amount of retention - she must be eating like crazy to remain that size.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Not being able to do much for 1-2 years turns you into a blob and it's hard to do anything after that.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

BobbyK posted:

Release Robin's bra.

Release Robin's bra.

Release Robin's bra so that I can see those brown ta-tas.

I swear to God. There has not been one week.... ONE. WEEK. in, oh I don't know... 10 years at least? Where I don't hear one of those songs and start singing about Gary, Robin, or Artie under my breath.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Pretty mediocre three shows this week. I didn't care about any of the guests and the Gwen Stefani interview in particular didn't need to be two hours long. She really really isn't that interesting or had that deep of a career to warrant literally half the show.

The only things that made me laugh were the cough game and when JD couldn't stop laughing when he tried to cut a promo while Will was ticking him :allears:

Ralph got in a great line though. Howard remarked how easy and great Ralph's life is, and Ralph replied "yeah, I only work 15 hours a week like you now."

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Bonzo posted:

I swear to God. There has not been one week.... ONE. WEEK. in, oh I don't know... 10 years at least? Where I don't hear one of those songs and start singing about Gary, Robin, or Artie under my breath.

Certain songs have been totally ruined for me.

Feliz Navidad, You Spin me Right Around by Dead or Alive (I want your mufffffff, MUFFFFF), I was made for loving you by Kiss (I was made for lovving Steve Langford), Girls Girls Girls by Motley Crue (at the ramrod in Fort Lauterdale). Electric Avenue by Eddy Grant (I want to shoot my goo on Robin's big brown boobs, and then lick her vagina).

That's just off the top of my head, there is probably way more that won't hit me till I hear them.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
🎼 Obnoxious Limousine, Ronnie's Got Bad Taste ♬

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Yeah, from now till I die I'll never hear Feliz Navidad without thinking about Robin's breasts.

Also my wife and I will randomly break into, "This is beetle and I'm bad as can and I knoooow Im the best."

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Former Human posted:

The only things that made me laugh were the cough game and when JD couldn't stop laughing when he tried to cut a promo while Will was ticking him :allears:

Wait I forgot Sour Shoes doing his Gary impression over the intercom which was great.

His baby shtick creeeeeeeeps me out though.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

DeadBonesBrook posted:

Feliz Navidad, You Spin me Right Around by Dead or Alive (I want your mufffffff, MUFFFFF), I was made for loving you by Kiss (I was made for lovving Steve Langford), Girls Girls Girls by Motley Crue (at the ramrod in Fort Lauterdale). Electric Avenue by Eddy Grant (I want to shoot my goo on Robin's big brown boobs, and then lick her vagina).

That's just off the top of my head, there is probably way more that won't hit me till I hear them.

I heard "Cars" (here in my butt, I want Steve Langford's cock) the other day in the grocery store, and I had to stifle my laughter.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

YeahTubaMike posted:

I heard "Cars" (here in my butt, I want Steve Langford's cock) the other day in the grocery store, and I had to stifle my laughter.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3dA6m7Ik-nzYjItTm9mbmtONnM/view?usp=sharing

:glomp:

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

DeadBonesBrook posted:

Gerry Rafferty's "Baker Street", definitely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

If anyone needs me I'll be in my cube trying not to laugh out loud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VISI9MY6oNE

Bonzo fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Jul 22, 2016