Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
This one guy on my FB is posting videos/stories nonstop today about times when cops DIDN'T kill people during tense situations

He's done no less than 5 today

Take a breather dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Monkey Fracas posted:

This one guy on my FB is posting videos/stories nonstop today about times when cops DIDN'T kill people during tense situations

He's done no less than 5 today

Take a breather dude

I have a person on my Facebook who posted "I sure hope someone kills Hillary Clinton" along with a huge Bernie Sanders thing and then had an awesome meltdown when the post got reported and taken down lol

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I have a "great-uncle" who (used to?) posts a bunch of pro-trump anti-muslim stuff, and especially stuff about preventing them from entering the country and other things that would only target a group of people because of their religion. He's Jewish, all his siblings are Jewish, their parents were Jewish... He's even posted articles and poo poo from known Neo-Nazi organizations... Just... how do you have such a lack of self-awareness and such a disregard for very similar and important events?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Andrew Ryan's autistic cousin posted:

Is not a poster entitled to his pedantry in GBS?

"No," says the goon, "it belongs in the gas chamber!"

"No," says the moderator, "it belongs in the leper colony!"

"No," says Dad Gay, So What "suck my drat balls!"

Jesus Christ guys, I think licensing is a good thing. It is still literally securing permission from a governing body though.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Pvt.Scott posted:

Jesus Christ guys, I think licensing is a good thing. It is still literally securing permission from a governing body though.

WE GET IT gently caress

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Munchables posted:

I have a "great-uncle" who (used to?) posts a bunch of pro-trump anti-muslim stuff, and especially stuff about preventing them from entering the country and other things that would only target a group of people because of their religion. He's Jewish, all his siblings are Jewish, their parents were Jewish... He's even posted articles and poo poo from known Neo-Nazi organizations... Just... how do you have such a lack of self-awareness and such a disregard for very similar and important events?

In my mind FB is a very important window into the stunning depths of idiocy that a stunning amount of people exhibit

like in case you ever forgot or something

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

take controller and play video games alone. is there any other answer?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I was checking my news feed the other day and I learned something new. Apparently automobiles come equipped with these things called turn signals that you can use to let other drivers around you know when you intend to turn or change lanes. I had never heard of this before. Thank you facebook.com.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

I would be really confused and ask her why she bleached her hair and also turned white.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

I'd roll up a blunt and get to chillin as is my custom.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Bae if you hosed up my save I'm going to have to gently caress up your Prada bag, bae

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

I'd be like what up wifey

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

I'm not sure what this even means.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
was gonna post some anti-vaccination posts, but now that i've read some i want to kill myself. :smith:

anyway here's me:

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Hillary has an 86 perception score vs Trump's 84, so she has a slightly higher ability to detect traps, magic or stealth-based candidates.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Munchables posted:

Hillary has an 86 perception score vs Trump's 84, so she has a slightly higher ability to detect traps, magic or stealth-based candidates.

Oh. Thanks for putting it in terms I could understand. What does that have to do with feeling johnsons?

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Pvt.Scott posted:

Oh. Thanks for putting it in terms I could understand. What does that have to do with feeling johnsons?

Some people get TOO into d&d

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Kick her out cause she's clearly messing up your K/D

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

That is loving horrible gaming posture and just bad posture all around... Jesus

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Tricky D posted:

I guess the jokes on me for assuming that only teenage libertarian crybabies would sincerely compare purchasing a $25 solar fishing license from the kid in the sports section of Walmart to having to supplicate before the his royal majesty.

No one is saying that but you because you are a moron.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
millennial coworker:

*posts photo of healthy food, hashtag paleo hashtag detox hashtag yumm* *at the same time sitting in cubicle eating cannoli from the food truck*

she also got one of those standing desks she likes to post about but doesn't mention she brought in a bar stool so she can sit. I worked in retail for 10+ years and could have told you it's much better to sit on your rear end (just get up and stretch your legs every hour you dumbshits).

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

In addition, standing in the same spot/position for long periods of time is bad for you too.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Anderron Shi posted:

Thanks to all those that showed up to Morgan's 3rd birthday party. It's always nice seeing who your true friends are. To those that couldn't make it, don't expect my family to come to your functions (Except you Tina, I know you were ill and had a legitimate excuse for not showing up). :)

I wish that it were this easy to cut people entirely from my life.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

I wish that it were this easy to cut people entirely from my life.

Have kids and become a oval office.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I like to post photos of my garden on Facebook but the truth is the flowers do the work themselves

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 36 hours!

Yeah, I wish she was DEAD by murder!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Haha now I'm not saying she should be dead but wouldn't it be a funny coincidence if she was brutally murdered?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Turn down the goddamn heater, because I know she's been loving with the thermostat

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

I tell her to put some clothes on because we're going out. I'm not going to let her do this to herself again.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Girl I know you were supposed to ve at work today so unless your friend Janine walks out of that bedroom in her drawers I'm gonna be angry, and I know it's confusing that the Playstation is in the Shared Space of the Living Room but girl that thing is the gently caress off limits. I don't mess with your purse, you don't mess with my Playstation

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Professor Shark posted:

Girl I know you were supposed to ve at work today so unless your friend Janine walks out of that bedroom in her drawers I'm gonna be angry, and I know it's confusing that the Playstation is in the Shared Space of the Living Room but girl that thing is the gently caress off limits. I don't mess with your purse, you don't mess with my Playstation

Excuse me prof that's a wireless 360 controller :agesilaus:

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Christ ok if you post like more than 3 times a day and you aren't in a hospital for something then I'm cutting you out of my e-Life

Just sitting there all day posting news stories with no more commentary than a "ha ha lol"

But yet these people are indicative of the general ecosystem of FB and I feel like I'm loving with nature itself by curating them off of my feed

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Reminder: you gently caress with nature every time you wash your hands

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

You know she's sitting like that bc she's been farting in them thong panties all day and now the couch smells like rear end.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Professor Shark posted:

Bae if you hosed up my save I'm going to have to gently caress up your Prada bag, bae

This.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/755810242198380545

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Honey I know you are depressed about not having a job but I think this is really getting out of hand and you can't stay in the house all day just playing video games, you need to put yourself out there

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Really big fan of this one: https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/755078151110287360

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Captain Yossarian posted:

Excuse me prof that's a wireless 360 controller :agesilaus:

Can you play Candy Crush on a 360?

• Locked thread