Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Riosan posted:

Fun exercise: mute the video feed and watch all the rhythmically-challenged white people. :haw:

if you leave the sound on you can hear some

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Country music is dead

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

TheOneOutside posted:

So for 2016, we have sickness. In 2012 we had storms. In 2008 we had economic disaster.

Whats going to be the plague in 2020?

President Donald J. Trump begins the invasion of China by launching the nukes. All of them :unsmigghh:

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

Broken Cog posted:

Born in the USA, eh?
"Let me hear you if you're proud of being born in the USA"

At least they have the presence of mind not to do the verses, which shows a ton more awareness than just throwing on the tape for an entrance.

Anyhow, they seem a lot more responsive to this band than the other one, GEE I WONDER WHY

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Fluffdaddy posted:

Country music is dead

I see, so one good thing did happen as a result of the rnc

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

The speakers are going to have to work hard to beat this opening act for the worst part of the evening

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Munkeymon posted:

The speakers are going to have to work hard to beat this opening act for the worst part of the evening

*looks at the lineup* oh, they've got this

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Munkeymon posted:

It won't take long, Laura Ingraham speaks next

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Unwilling to support either Trump due to his behavior during the primary or Clinton due to Benghazi, Ted Cruz proudly strides onto the stage to throw his full political weight behind Gary Johnson.

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

Fork of Unknown Origins posted:

That's what the Democratic Party says every year that they don't adopt a liberal platform.
We're not really voting for a Democratic or Republican president this year. We're voting on a liberal or insane Supreme Court for an entire generation. Get your head out of your rear end with this purity bullshit.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Wow. This criminal thug too?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Scott wasn't on the schedule, was he?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
why is this snake in a suit

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
When Obama says "Radical Islamic Terrorism" and spins around 3 times while kicking his heels together all terrorism will end.

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012
Creepy Lex Luthor knows a little something about evil.

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an

Does he always clip or trip over random words like this? I would think you'd have to be a better speachifyer to be a governor

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Munkeymon posted:

Does he always clip or trip over random words like this? I would think you'd have to be a better speachifyer to be a governor

The language of the Snake People is hard to translate from

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Cool, didn't know Voldemort became the governor of Florida.

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
Who let Agent 47 onto the stage?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Munkeymon posted:

Florida should be expelled from the union for electing this mush mouthed literal criminal. Twice.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Munkeymon posted:

you try giving a speech with an unhinged jaw

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
"the people don't respect the government, the government doesn't respect the people"

:ironicat:

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an

lol this shitlord grew up in a middle class family in Glastonbury CT

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

ehhhh she doesnt believei n borders

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Munkeymon posted:

lol this shitlord grew up in a middle class family in Glastonbury CT

If it's the Judge doom looking son of a bitch whose in charge of Florida then I think you will find he was in fact hatched from one of the few remaining egg clutches of ancient Lemuria.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
* Make America *
REAGAN

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
giant reagan screens

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
Reagan is watching, but he has no idea what he's looking at.

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an

Josef bugman posted:

If it's the Judge doom looking son of a bitch whose in charge of Florida then I think you will find he was in fact hatched from one of the few remaining egg clutches of ancient Lemuria.

Ingraham. She started her speech with an extended poverty brag.

"The median income for a household in the town was $80,660, and the median income for a family was $94,978." as of the 2000 census lol so poor

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

CherryCola posted:

Reagan is watching, but he has no idea what he's looking at.

"put on wheel of fortune"

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Who dis is? Laura Ingraham?

Edit: Man buns!

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Ronald Reagan would be ashamed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBWUOOzuWIY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixi9_cciy8w

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Thank God for this thread. I have to watch this shitshow for almost my whole work day.

Trump's son, Eric(?), Looks like a cartoon villain that pours crude oil into a river for the fun of it.

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Did Ingraham just try to shame Cruz and Kasich into endorsing Trump?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
"the democrat's response is to nominate the woman who helped orchestrate america's decline"

didn't know hillary was in the bush administration, hosed up if true

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

"And while I'm complaining about my friends in the media, Kyle stop taking off your shoes at work."

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an

This lady is really mad at machines. I think she may actually be Sarah Conner

Inzombiac posted:

Trump's son, Eric(?), Looks like a cartoon villain that pours crude oil into a river for the fun of it.

That's just what happens when he showers

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

How did Ivanka end up being poised, articulate and intelligent?
When she talks about her dad, you can tell that she's been coached to choke back her contempt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012
https://twitter.com/bryancurtis/status/755912680712667136

That's the guy from Blues Traveler and noted Internet weirdo John Popper.

• Locked thread