Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

if there's never a big gathering of Bewears hugging each other in a game or episode or whatever I will be sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

McDragon posted:

if there's never a big gathering of Bewears hugging each other in a game or episode or whatever I will be sad

Wouldn't that turn into a massacre with all of them hugging each other into pieces tho

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

less laughter posted:

Wouldn't that turn into a massacre with all of them hugging each other into pieces tho

Nah, that's what Fluffy is for.
Now if someone threw a lighter in there.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

less laughter posted:

natural selection

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

sarmhan posted:

Nah, that's what Fluffy is for.

R.I.P. all the Bewears with Klutz

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

they really dropped the ball

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

The Webears with Klutz ARE the huggers. Their fluffy brethren accept this fact stoically. Once every summer, they undertake a pilgrimage to Silph Co. to get Ability capsules.

Such is the circle of life.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
Sadly for them, during the development of Sun and Moon mabels big day decided the Ability Capsule would remain a gen VI exclusive.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

less laughter posted:

Sadly for them, during the development of Sun and Moon mabels big day decided the Ability Capsule would remain a gen VI exclusive.

That's why they have to take a pilgrimage to another region.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

I'm thinking that the bottle caps that are the currency for Hyper Training are going to be as restricted as the Ability Capsule (the most expensive item available in the battle facility, and doesn't change Hidden abilities). They're both things that allow you to fundamentally alter the Pokémon it's used on. There's also the fact that they mentioned that Magearna comes with one.

And now that I think about it, Hyper Training was probably implemented to help boost the power of Gen I Pokémon that have been transferred from the Virtual Console copies, as their max DVs only go up to 15 I think.

Zuzie fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Jul 20, 2016

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

:siren: DETECTIVE PIKACHU MOVIE :siren:

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/755905338587635714

Movie Time E:fb

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Who Framed Roger Rabbit for a new generation.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
I kept believing for so long and now Danny Devito will wear a Pikachu skinsuit in 4K and solve mysteries, arceus bless this earth.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
I think they have to release Detective Pikachu over here now that Legendary is making a movie based off of it

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.
So, I want to do a cat themed run.

I have Meowth, Purugly, Liepard, Espurr and skitty so far. I'm not sure who to put in the sixth slot, but it's going to be in Alpha Sapphire.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Aerofallosov posted:

I have Meowth, Purugly, Liepard, Espurr and skitty so far. I'm not sure who to put in the sixth slot, but it's going to be in Alpha Sapphire.

Are you able to get a Litleo/Pyroar anywhere? There's also Raikou if you're not against using legendairies.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I love the new lei Pokemon so much and I hope it evolves into a flowery boa snake/scarf.

Jithendra
May 23, 2009

Aerofallosov posted:

I did a cat-themed run on Y a while back. Mew is good for HMs if you have one.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Pokemon GO triggered an itch to play the handheld games again. I havnt played since X/Y so I went out tonight to get one of OR/AS and... theyre loving sold out everywhere. :psyduck:

This is exactly like the Pokemania when Yellow came out back when I was a kid. I just want to reboot Team Sandslash again dammit. :argh:

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Furnaceface posted:

Pokemon GO triggered an itch to play the handheld games again. I havnt played since X/Y so I went out tonight to get one of OR/AS and... theyre loving sold out everywhere. :psyduck:

This is exactly like the Pokemania when Yellow came out back when I was a kid. I just want to reboot Team Sandslash again dammit. :argh:

You can always go digital.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Furnaceface posted:

i'm playing yellow right now on my 3ds

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
im gonna do the mew glitch only so i can be horribly disappointed in however many months when mew cant be transferred to sun and moon

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Bongo Bill posted:

You can always go digital.

CAD is a garbage currency right now so its cheaper to buy a physical version. :(

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

This is either going to be magical or crap. There is no middle ground. Either way, it's amazing.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Holy poo poo, Danny Devitochu might actually happen after all :eyepop:

SilverGryphon
Oct 14, 2012

This might just be fun after all.
OMG I just realized that Mudsdale is covered in alaea, the red clay that Hawaii is so known for. They dye t-shirts with it, among other things.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Wreck it Ralph proved that a video game focused movie can be totally acceptable and good. So. Here's hoping, anyway.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
That was a movie ABOUT video games, not a movie BASED on one.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Super Mario Bros proved that a movie based on a video game could be good.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Street Fighter: The Movie is amazing. :colbert:

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Bongo Bill posted:

Super Mario Bros proved that a movie based on a video game could be good.

Well, it proved that a weird cyberpunk fever dream of two crazy directors that had the name of a video game could be memorable for various reasons.

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.
I almost miss the era when videogame and comic movies would do all in their power to not actually resemble the source material at all.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
The next live-action Pokémon movie should be a John Wick-esque revenge flick starring Accelgor

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Naw it should be Atlas Shrugged but with Pokemon.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Golden Goat posted:

Naw it should be Atlas Shrugged but with Pokemon.

"Who is Joltik Galt?"

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

less laughter posted:

The next live-action Pokémon movie should be a John Wick-esque revenge flick starring Accelgor

Would the russian ganglord's son be a wimpod

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

less laughter posted:

"Who is Joltik Galt?"

Three hours of an adorable spider speaking out sociopathic messages might be kind of funny.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Bongo Bill fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Jul 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Same

• Locked thread