Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Eric trump reminds me of Decker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Oh my god I have like this full body sensation of tingling excitement...almost like an orgasm, but not sexual

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

Inzombiac posted:

He didn't do it. I never thought I'd say this but I actually respect Ted a little.

I don't. He's positioned himself as a "principled conservative" in time for 2020, just like Reagan in 1976. When Trump loses, he can say it was because he wasn't a real conservative because of abortion or LGBT issues or whatever. He'll say he should have been the nomination instead.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Inzombiac posted:

He didn't do it. I never thought I'd say this but I actually respect Ted a little.

He's got way more balls than Rubio, I'll give him that

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
https://twitter.com/BAKKOOONN/status/755944145022226432

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

What was that one really good post about how Ted Cruz had this master plan only for Trump to come in and steal it from him? He's probably been thinking about that ever since and this was his chance to say something about it.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Cruz would be a terrible president and I do not think he's a terribly good person, but I'm glad he did what he did tonight, and it takes remarkable balls to continue on in the face of being booed by the National Convention of your own party.

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug
Trump family bullshit ends, cut back to fights on the convention floor, blood flowing freely.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Hahahaha Donald looked piiiisssed

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Riosan posted:

I don't. He's positioned himself as a "principled conservative" in time for 2020, just like Reagan in 1976. When Trump loses, he can say it was because he wasn't a real conservative because of abortion or LGBT issues or whatever. He'll say he should have been the nomination instead.

Of course. I only mean in the tiny microcosm of refusing to endorse Trump.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Wow this is really, really terrible

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Trump has a song.

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Put your fists in the air but DO NOT extend the fingers

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

Martytoof posted:

Hahahaha Donald looked piiiisssed

It's wonderful... This week is magic :allears:

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

CNN delegated Cruz to a smaller picture so they could get a good shot of Donald Trump walking in. They even talked over him. I wonder if Trump timed it to upstage him.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Yoshifan823 posted:

Cruz would be a terrible president and I do not think he's a terribly good person, but I'm glad he did what he did tonight, and it takes remarkable balls to continue on in the face of being booed by the National Convention of your own party.

It's much easier when your only emotion is striving to witness all of humanity cast into an endless plain of bones

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

CherryCola posted:

he said vote for whoever the gently caress you want. I'M DED

Oh God it had straightened out by then and all the screaming and fighting during the last of his speech was GLORIOUS!!!!

I'm just over the moon lol.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Gail Wynand posted:

Put your fists in the air but DO NOT extend the fingers

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
nice of you to show up to the convention, Donald Day Trump, Sr.

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

limp_cheese posted:

CNN delegated Cruz to a smaller picture so they could get a good shot of Donald Trump walking in. They even talked over him. I wonder if Trump timed it to upstage him.

OF COURSE he did. Think about who we're talking about here.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
I've never seen a crowd less interested in a band then this before.

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

Inzombiac posted:

Same, but gently caress him for that, too

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

The Rokstar posted:

OF COURSE he did. Think about who we're talking about here.

It's just like Jerry Jones coming down to the sidelines in the 4th quarter in the playoffs

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

CitizenKain posted:

Then you've never been to Boston.

Holy poo poo the screens

Apocalypse
Feb 27, 2004

No Men Here. Only Monsters.
I love how Tiffany Trump isn't included in anything. Most people don't even know she exists. She is definitely the red-headed step child.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

lmao Zodiac is in the electrical system!

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Electricity will not allow this

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Kerrrrrrr posted:

I just woke up from a 3 hour nap and I tune in and everybody is booing Cruz and going insane what is even happening

Republican convention 2016: going insane what is even happening

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Please tell me somebody hacked the RNC

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
this is possibly the worst song ever

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
the Cruz virus has spread to the RNC mainframe

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
They are having massive AV errors.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

CitizenKain posted:

Can you blame them? Republicans only barely deserve this torture.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

This song is even making the convention electronics want to die holy poo poo

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug
I'm just waiting for one of these stream glitches to suddenly put up Cruz's face, bleeding from the eyes.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Is this the twitch stream glitching or is it the systems in the arena? I can't tell

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Crain posted:

They are having massive AV errors.

WOOOW

WOOOOOOW

WOOOOOOOOW

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
:wow:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

he looks like the guy who shows up with beer and condoms on To Catch a Killer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Martytoof posted:

Is this the twitch stream glitching or is it the systems in the arena? I can't tell

It's the arena

• Locked thread