Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004

Baronjutter posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWZw1bUeoMY
I like this guy, makes me want to have some canned meat.

Only 90s kids remember this- He is the voice of Lord Zedd from Power rangers, too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

There's such a fine line in their cast between "weird old men" and "actual a-listers".

naem
May 29, 2011

I would have ALL KINDS of sex with Maria Bamford just want to put that out there

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

naem posted:

I would have ALL KINDS of sex with Maria Bamford just want to put that out there

I'd gently caress her cat, if you know what I mean (I'm a feline fetishist)

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

paco650 posted:

thank you for posting this extremely funny comedy gold from masters of the comedy craft, Tim Heidecker and Eric The Fat One of Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job™ fame

I keep thinking about this GBS as gently caress post and it's making me really angry for some reason.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I saw bagboy last night. I would watch that show

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Wizard Master posted:

I keep thinking about this GBS as gently caress post and it's making me really angry for some reason.

The funny face guys who say those goofy words like dobis and pep pep paid a retarded Los Angeles man $20 to say his wife is missing and likes canned meat, and stinks or something, on TV, as comedy. It's actually really good IMO I love tim and erik. Can't wait to see their next hijinks.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

i forgot they have him do a goofy face at the end!!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Sometimes I see people on the street that look like "tim and eric people". Sort of off putting lumpy weird people who might have some minor disorder. I'm glad tim and eric give these sort of people some work.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

paco650 posted:

The funny face guys who say those goofy words like dobis and pep pep paid a retarded Los Angeles man $20 to say his wife is missing and likes canned meat, and stinks or something, on TV, as comedy. It's actually really good IMO I love tim and erik. Can't wait to see their next hijinks.

You loving stupid piece of poo poo

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Guys he's trying REALLY HARD to concern troll a cancelled TV show on the stoner network please take hims eriously

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Words was really good. Good job winning the spelling bee dr brule

Deep Thought
Mar 7, 2005
Anybody have something good to say about Decker? The show that is so bad and unfunny it's proof Tim hates his audience and can only be trolling their sheepish sense of humour.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Deep Thought posted:

Anybody have something good to say about Decker? The show that is so bad and unfunny it's proof Tim hates his audience and can only be trolling their sheepish sense of humour.

Um, you do know it's a thing he's doing in-character as a spinoff of a different show/character in which it all makes sense, right?

Deep Thought
Mar 7, 2005

Data Graham posted:

Um, you do know it's a thing he's doing in-character as a spinoff of a different show/character in which it all makes sense, right?

No but I figure it'll stink even after seeing the background material.

I can't think of one funny scene. It's like some kind of new, low-intensity humour where the audience isn't meant to laugh out loud, but to stay below the threshold of laughter throughout. That's the best thing I can say about it.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Well as long as you're sure.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Wizard Master posted:

You loving stupid piece of poo poo

im glad you took a week to workshop this latest post, it really paid off

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Deep Thought posted:

I can't think of one funny scene.

They're plotting to blow up the World Trade ce-uh... the Super bowl.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

paco650 posted:

I just read this today, and get this: suck my dick, you fuckman

polysynth
Dec 12, 2006

rock out

Deep Thought posted:

Yeah you idiot it's funny as hell

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Ice cream on the side

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Words was really good. Good job winning the spelling bee dr brule

Yes it was, and the only thing that separates a good Check it Out episode vs. a bad one is how much restraint they have from going too far into the gross or creepy territory. We didn't even see Brule puke!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

Yes it was, and the only thing that separates a good Check it Out episode vs. a bad one is how much restraint they have from going too far into the gross or creepy territory. We didn't even see Brule puke!

I take it you didn't like Brule and Jan graphically loving in the tub while her husband dies in the next room?

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

paco650 posted:

gently caress you!!!

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Pierre is the best and seems the most normal of all their side characters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21UP0frYg-E

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Don't get the bite!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMGUr6tl418

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Also is Tim's Crimbus style just supposed to be this dutch nazi?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj693BBhJu8

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Chinatown posted:

*awkward smile*

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Baronjutter posted:

Also is Tim's Crimbus style just supposed to be this dutch nazi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35K6vQRt67g

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
:(

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH390Hljetc

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I used to not care for T&E until I saw Bedtime Stories. It does a good job of confirming "yeah, these guys are actually really good at film, the T&E show is legit satire and attempts to be weird"

from there its easier to get past the lynchian atmosphere and laugh at funy joak

*scale drops 1/10th of a pound* YOU DID IT!!!!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"Breadheads" is one of the clearest examples of "things that prove they know what they're doing".

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
on cinema season 8 starts next week

I had to make my own mug because they don't sell them anymore

hashtag thank god for clipart

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWLiZhdvZ_Y

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Neurolimal posted:

I used to not care for T&E until I saw Bedtime Stories. It does a good job of confirming "yeah, these guys are actually really good at film, the T&E show is legit satire and attempts to be weird"

from there its easier to get past the lynchian atmosphere and laugh at funy joak

*scale drops 1/10th of a pound* YOU DID IT!!!!

The billboard episode of Bedtime Stories was incredible.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The wait is "ogre" bwahahahahaha :airquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
The entire introduction to this episode makes me crack up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFlcO9J9b0Y