Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Milo Fuckballs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Has milo ever been mentioned once on the mainstream media? If not now that his twitter is gone he never will be

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Karl Sharks posted:

gotta let them other pansies know you don't mess with texas

Don't forget, the "Don't Mess with Texas" slogan is from an anti-littering campaign

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

zen death robot posted:

Exactly, if Trump loses then he gets to be the guy who stood up for "true conservative beliefs" and if not then nothing much changed and most of the party still hates him.

It kinda boggles the mind that almost nobody else reached the same conclusion. You only need the most rudimentary level of rat-like cunning (which is all Cruz has) to realize that betting on Trump winning (which is what endorsing him is) is a sucker's bet.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

is it in contention that Milo Greekname is a lying dirtbag?

Some guy was in here like "yall what about free speech"

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
hahahahaha

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/756138994728071168

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
when u die on twitter u die in real life

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

its not even like cruz bullrushed the stage and screamed VOTE UR CONSCIENCE they invited him and now they are mad he spoke. the vile slime man is going to look good at the end of this

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Mr. Pumroy posted:

its not even like cruz bullrushed the stage and screamed VOTE UR CONSCIENCE they invited him and now they are mad he spoke. the vile slime man is going to look good at the end of this

https://twitter.com/matthewjdowd/status/756106221367726080

https://twitter.com/bterris/status/756114020977954818

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Mr. Pumroy posted:

also they had his speech hours ahead of time and approved it

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

mommy and daddy are NOT breaking up!

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
best timeline
hail gay satan

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

TRUMP

*clicks boots

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mr. Pumroy posted:

wrong

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
I honestly thought that the GOP would just eat the loss and move on after November but we may finally see a party implode before our eyes

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

yeah trump knew what he was doing, he walked in on the end and distracted everybody and showed ted up. the repubs are completely turning on ted. ted is dead.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Phi230 posted:

TRUMP

*clicks boots

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Joementum posted:

Also, for someone who is terminally disingenuous, I actually believe Cruz's excuse that there's no way he's going to endorse someone who called him a liar, called his wife ugly, and said his dad killed JFK.

Wife probably threatened to cut off that sweet sweet Goldman money.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

DJ BK posted:

yeah trump knew what he was doing, he walked in on the end and distracted everybody and showed ted up. the repubs are completely turning on ted. ted is dead.

If everyone in the GOP hating Ted Cruz was enough to stop him, he'd have been dead years ago.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

DJ BK posted:

what is dead may never die

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Short term Cruz is getting dunked on, but when Trump loses in November he can stand back up and harp on about how he was one of the few that stood against Trump to the very end, which you know he'll do.

Ideally Cruz gets voted out and Canada takes him back but that's wishful thinking

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Phi230 posted:

TRUMP

*clicks boots

lol

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Louisgod posted:

Short term Cruz is getting dunked on, but when Trump loses in November he can stand back up and harp on about how he was one of the few that stood against Trump to the very end, which you know he'll do.

Ideally Cruz gets voted out and Canada takes him back but that's wishful thinking

If Canada wont take him, who will?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

could be, and glad, if so. but when delegates are crying and zodiac is saying whuts wrong with conscience making himself out as the one principled objector in a sea of furtive hypocrites then he looks better than he did compared to all the other stupid rear end in a top hat poo poo he has done. if cruz killed his career last night, i will be happy

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Poochie Yiannopoulis died on the way back to his home planet

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Phi230 posted:

TRUMP!
*clicks boots*

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Louisgod posted:

Trump is going to win

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

FAUXTON posted:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/democratic-naitonal-conventions-star-studded-guest-list-includes/story?id=40565318

Sure Lenny Kravitz isn't exactly current but compare him to the slack-jawed yokel who ruined Ring of Fire at the RNC.

So she never managed to land Lin-Manuel Miranda?

exquisite tea posted:

People do remember noteworthy convention speeches. Obama in 2004 completely opened to path to the presidency only four years later and Cruz would like to believe he accomplished the same.

Cruz would never ever willingly compare himself to Obama. It's the Reagan comparison he wants.

shiksa posted:

and rising star joni ernst showed herself to be kind of a loving moron.

What'd she do?

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.

Iron Crowned posted:

If Canada wont take him, who will?

There's always the Fuckbarn...

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Vile posted:

Trump is going to win

Even Boosted doesn't believe this in his heart.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Joementum posted:

Cruz definitely did the right thing for himself. Nobody will care about his speech after Trump's tonight but now he's one of the few Republicans to come out of this week without tape of him endorsing Trump. Rubio, Walker, Ryan, Pence, etc. all said at one point or another "vote for Donald Trump".

Considering how fast the turds abandoned him for the howler monkey they'll all be back to voting for him in 2020. We even saw boosted waffling between the two only when he thought Trump wasn't going to win. The loser stink will set the clock back

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Joementum posted:

Cruz definitely did the right thing for himself. Nobody will care about his speech after Trump's tonight but now he's one of the few Republicans to come out of this week without tape of him endorsing Trump. Rubio, Walker, Ryan, Pence, etc. all said at one point or another "vote for Donald Trump".

so cruz is the only non "c-word meme"!

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

Trump forgot that Cruz was a snake

Trump knew. You could read Trump's lips as he walked into the box (NBC footage I was seeing) and Cruz was being bood. He looked happy. He said " oh he got bood? Good" to Ivanka.

He calculated it was a win win, endorsement or not. And Manafort orchestrated to booing

Do I have to keep explaining this to every liberal itt

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

Guys when we talk about Ted Cruz, you have to remember to type out his full name so that the glorious truth is on display at all times.

Ted Cruz.

Alligator Horse
Mar 23, 2013

Cruzster's Last Stand

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Vile posted:

Trump is going to win

I'm looking forward to you and Boosted melting the gently caress down on election night so please get as drunk as you're able that night so you can keep up your racist tirade

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Louisgod posted:

I'm looking forward to you and Boosted melting the gently caress down on election night so please get as drunk as you're able that night so you can keep up your racist tirade

I don't drink alcohol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

reminder that Ted Cruz and Adolf Ingraham were the only two speakers last night that were obviously sober

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Trust me I will be fulfilling your greatest desires either way :kissy:

• Locked thread