Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

good dril tweet. The destiny forum poster that created his own twist on it owned it even more IMO

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
i remember trying to do the king fall raid on day 1 and they were doing construction on my balcony and jackhammering so bad that i had to wear earplugs and that made it hard

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Dinosaur Gum
wait was that me

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

i remember trying to do the king fall raid on day 1 and they were doing construction on my balcony and jackhammering so bad that i had to wear earplugs and that made it hard

I was jackhammering your mom on the balcony

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Dinosaur Gum
wait was that me

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

yeah so either I was playing against nothing but scrubs last night (do the mlgs not come out until Sunday?) or 305 light is enough to do ok. I do need some new guns though this Zhalo is getting boring.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Calling out some bone bros because jfc

Also, I'm dead positive that Cozmo's remark about it averaging the fireteam's combat rating when match making is what's happening. Every time I drop into a game with my buddy Slo (super casual maybe plays an hour once a week) this happens: (and never ever ever a red bar)

Maybe if I go invisible he wont see m.... :downsgun:
http://i.imgur.com/ocaUktX.gifv

Christ I love doming shocklocks out of super
http://i.imgur.com/unRDnmk.gifv

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

TaurusOxford posted:

There is no excuse for all the platforming sections in King's Fall and the raid would be far FAR better without them. :colbert:

No, platforming is required so you can laugh at your mistakes and everyone else's. Also, shoving people off ledges and tricking them into killing themselves never gets old. :D Also, kick/quit/whatever the negative people who get all lovely when stuff doesn't go right, they're toxic morons, don't let them drag your raid down.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

When you tell your playerbase that matchmaking is prioritized on the highest skill team member and now you gotta do damage control

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Obsurveyor posted:

No, platforming is required so you can laugh at your mistakes and everyone else's. Also, shoving people off ledges and tricking them into killing themselves never gets old. :D Also, kick/quit/whatever the negative people who get all lovely when stuff doesn't go right, they're toxic morons, don't let them drag your raid down.

There's a few people I run with that I'm pretty are close to having heart attacks when we get to the dick wall. To make sure I get there first I don't even bother to pick up Gogo loot. The second fatty dies I B-line out of there and set up an ambush.

/changestoStriker

uber: "I'm coming for you" /soundofShoulderCharge

Easily the most fun part of the raid and if you don't think so you're a fun hating shitlord

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
Bungie has updated their profile poo poo so that now you can set your in-game emblem as your bnet avatar for their forums and poo poo. Everyone go to your profile settings on bungie.net and set your flawless, scarab, or best of all, bungie bounty emblem as your 'tar over there (it seems like it won't take effect for me until the server maintenance stops, so let me know if you can actually update it now and the change shows!!!!)

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Uh, no, my avatar of the annoying girl robot from Oni making a stupid face is timeless

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

haveblue posted:

Uh, no, my avatar of the annoying girl robot from Oni making a stupid face is timeless

Look I've had the teabagging master chief for years but I'm not passing on any opportunity to stunt

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Nope, I'm keeping my halo 2 emblem until the end of time.

Also, my night in a nutshell:

http://i.imgur.com/xmFwkit.gifv

(and for the record, I threw the grenade because I saw the red border on the CP and it was just a reaction. only on review did I notice that there were not actually any enemies on the radar)

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
I'm never actually going to be ON B but I'll make sure you don't make it either.

http://i.imgur.com/7sizyBC.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/YGtwzlG.gifv

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Has bungo even said anything about this game since the release info about boner lords?

What game should I play right now I don't know what to play, p.s gently caress overwatch if you tell me to play that game and I'll tear your jugular out with my bare hands

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
overwatch

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Fish bulb, are your children tucked in right now ? They should be .

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Bob NewSCART posted:

Has bungo even said anything about this game since the release info about boner lords?

What game should I play right now I don't know what to play, p.s gently caress overwatch if you tell me to play that game and I'll tear your jugular out with my bare hands

Chill out with some Fallout 4 or play super casual loot grinder 9000 ie Diablo 3.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Play DOOM brother.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

The Meat Dimension posted:

Play DOOM brother.

This is the right answer.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
PSA yesterday's arms day

lyudmila-d has a hand laid stock counter balance roll w/Holo sights. Pick one up if you have a ticket and bungie ever unfucks the archetype. you're not going to get a better roll than that

PDX has a full auto roll but no range enhancers. usable but suffers

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
I only saved one pooped on moment from last night

http://i.imgur.com/nlULEiH.gifv

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Baller snipe

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
thanks, yours are hella rad :respek:

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

btw I'm surprised no one mentioned how awful the ROI New Monarchy titan armor looks. i don't know if a good shader could save it

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.
I will confess, I've tried to love Overwatch but I just don't. Everytime I play it I'm just sorta 'YUP THATS A VIDEOGAME' but with all the love it gets elsewhere I think I'm missing something.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Roman posted:

btw I'm surprised no one mentioned how awful the ROI New Monarchy titan armor looks. i don't know if a good shader could save it

Are there pictures of the new faction armors for all classes? All i've seen is the Iron Banner Warlock set (which looks loving awesome).

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
No, that's based on the 20 seconds they spent in the stream looking at each other's armor (in between the 5 minutes about sparrow concept art and 5 minutes about adding a dead walker to the Divide).

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

Maker Of Shoes posted:

PSA yesterday's arms day

lyudmila-d has a hand laid stock counter balance roll w/Holo sights. Pick one up if you have a ticket and bungie ever unfucks the archetype. you're not going to get a better roll than that

[O Rly Owl]

Edit: gunsmith one is great, but with CC it's less likely to be unfucked than this one with Headseeker.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

My technique differs but is just as effective.

http://i.imgur.com/jIFM6nT.gifv

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Destiny Pubstomper posted:

[O Rly Owl]

Edit: gunsmith one is great, but with CC it's less likely to be unfucked than this one with Headseeker.

Fair. That specific one is pretty drat good.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Obviously the fix for the game is that pulse rifles get a damage bonus against anyone wielding a shotgun. Congrats, two problems dealt with!

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Blackfyre posted:

I will confess, I've tried to love Overwatch but I just don't. Everytime I play it I'm just sorta 'YUP THATS A VIDEOGAME' but with all the love it gets elsewhere I think I'm missing something.
it seems like a simple game for simple folk

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

I played this game for 18 months straight but haven't touched it since. Is there anything neat going on right now or should I just wait for the Iron Boner to Rise? Thanks to SRL I got over 300 light but not by much. I still haven't run King's Fall.

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

Akuma posted:

I played this game for 18 months straight but haven't touched it since. Is there anything neat going on right now or should I just wait for the Iron Boner to Rise? Thanks to SRL I got over 300 light but not by much. I still haven't run King's Fall.

New PoE is fun condensed shoot-mans but nothing special.

King's fall is worth a run through and if you're 300 normal mode would be a snap with a good squad.

PvP is still around and still satisfying when the lag isn't there.

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

xzzy posted:

Nope, I'm keeping my halo 2 emblem until the end of time.

Also, my night in a nutshell:

http://i.imgur.com/xmFwkit.gifv

(and for the record, I threw the grenade because I saw the red border on the CP and it was just a reaction. only on review did I notice that there were not actually any enemies on the radar)

in it voted 5 (always wave after snipe headshots on other snipers)

that's still a good nade tbqh, if there was a smart dude capping he would be crouching and off radar, and also would have backed slightly off the point when his radar went nuts from you two to not give away his position.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Been getting my rear end kicked in IB this week, but I've been able to upgrade my boots and my MG, so I don't mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021
Maintenance is over.

• Locked thread