Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I think my thread is going well so far :shobon:

e: what do I do if I get "sniped" by a new page?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Munchables posted:

e: what do I do if I get "sniped" by a new page?

banned, most of the time

hi how are you ♥

Munchables

:ohdear:

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

yup, on SA it's kill (it) or be killed (by it)

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

yup, on SA it's kill (it) or be killed (by it)

so snipe the sniper ;)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
two posters enter, one poster leaves

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Luvcow posted:

two posters enter, one poster leaves

what new posters think SA is gonna be like:

the reality:

hi how are you ♥

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

what new posters think SA is gonna be like:

the reality:

haha

Munchables

My lil thread has almost made it to page two :)

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Munchables posted:

My lil thread has almost made it to page two :)

You lil thread has been stickied ;)

<3 <3 Vanisher

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Uxzuigal posted:

Your wish is my command...!

Hee thank you

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Splatmaster posted:

The internet is going crazy over this AV!

Is it going clockwise? Is it going COUNTER-clockwise?

WILL WE BE GOING TO WAR OVER THIS NOW THAT OUR NATION HAS BECOME SO DIVIDED!?!ONE!?

See for yourself! :)

:dance::dance::dance: feel better!

it's going clockwise 60° per 100ms so about 2 rounds per second

super mario batali posted:

you know whats weird about your AV, I can't tell which direction the head is spinning.

lol yeah it does that to me too

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Today I am extremely unchill, unhappy, downright annoyed with the god drat customer service that owes me 1000$ and has claimed they will pay it out for 1.5w straight, now the latest word is I will have the money on Monday, while my replacement gfx card waits in postal office. They can all go to FYAD.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Some people still owe me money. Nagging their asses has no effect. *sigh*

Hope your problem gets resolved.

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Jul 21, 2016

Furia

I feel you, Uxzuigal, even if the stakes are lower for me.

I've been waiting for this company to deliver some spare parts for my glasses (which I need to see btw) which should have been delivered in two weeks and it's been almost two months and they always say next week and I'm getting really tired of it all

I'm gonna call today and ask for the manager and demand next day shipping or I'm gonna start stirring poo poo up. This is unacceptable

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Everybody :getin: to yobtrack

https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/yobtrackfm

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Furia posted:

I feel you, Uxzuigal, even if the stakes are lower for me.

I've been waiting for this company to deliver some spare parts for my glasses (which I need to see btw) which should have been delivered in two weeks and it's been almost two months and they always say next week and I'm getting really tired of it all

I'm gonna call today and ask for the manager and demand next day shipping or I'm gonna start stirring poo poo up. This is unacceptable

Yeah, tbh doesn't matter if its 10,100 or 1000$... It's just pure bullshit that they can get away with delaying poo poo like this. 100,000 customers, 10$ each, 1 week? That's interest of 1,000,000USD for a week. That adds up to alot of money.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Macnult

Yobgoblin posted:

Some people still owe me money. Nagging their asses has no effect. *sigh*

Hope your problem gets resolved.

jump them with kindness

eonwe

hi buds!

Macnult

hey there eonwe :wave:

eonwe

its been a busy couple weeks at work, sorry I haven't postd much!

alnilam

hi eonwe

ty manifisto

eonwe

im listning to the yob station on dubtrack. its good.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/bkSsswl.mp4

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------

alnilam

lol

alnilam

also :3: especially about the 4th thing

alnilam

also it reminds me of how ambivalent i am about that game, because it's getting people to do good things (adopting puppies, hanging out in the park, walking around the city) but they're things taht they should have been doing all along and now they've discovered it only because of video game, and they're sort of distracted while they do those things... it's like the video game got people to wake up to the world but simultaneously distracts them from it too

idk i have a lot of ambivalence about it but whatever as long as people are having fun

ty manifisto

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

this is amazing

alnilam posted:

also it reminds me of how ambivalent i am about that game, because it's getting people to do good things (adopting puppies, hanging out in the park, walking around the city) but they're things taht they should have been doing all along and now they've discovered it only because of video game, and they're sort of distracted while they do those things... it's like the video game got people to wake up to the world but simultaneously distracts them from it too

idk i have a lot of ambivalence about it but whatever as long as people are having fun

well said :agreed:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I talked to a friend who owns a comic/game store, and she said she knows several people who have purchased external battery pack/chargers for their phones, just so they can keep playing Pokemon Go even after they exhaust the battery in their phone.

Last evening I went for a walk in our little neighborhood park, and I saw someone playing the game. I think he must have created a hotspot, because within a few minutes several other people arrived, phones in hand, trying to catch a Pokemon. This is in a residential neighborhood in a college town that is very quiet in the summertime, when all the university students are gone. There was a very colorful sunset at the time, but I'm not sure any of them noticed it.

Of course, I'm an old guy who still uses a flip phone with a user replaceable battery, so perhaps I'm biased. Every so often I feel like living in the present is like visiting a foreign country where I don't know the language or the customs.

I just hope my (future) pension fund bought a big block of Nintendo stock before Pokemon Go was released. Capitalism Ho!

Macnult

one of the Pokemon gyms near me has a basketball court so people play pick up games in between battling on their phones.

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
So we need to get another newbie in here - lets go recruit in other forums

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

this is good

i volunteer at the humane society and theres so many dogs that could use a good home and some are sweet :kiddo:

even the one that's missing one eye, she's a sweetie but if people just toook the chance to know her they'd love her for not her flaws, so it annoys me how superficial people are sometimes

im glad pokemon go is giving them an opportunity to do this even tho i dont care much for pokemon go and have seen 2 many bad things about it, im glad there is 1 good thing about it

Salmiakki

oops http://www.snopes.com/pokemon-go-dog-walking-program/

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
I was about to comment - the lack of details about which shelter it was etc was suspicious to me

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

d'oh... :cripes:

i have a real feel good story about a dog that happened today:

i kayaked up river this morning and waited on blueberry island for my brother and several other people to arrive on our pontoon boat with food and beer. After a few hours i started wondering if something happened. They finally show up and they are all excited to tell me a story:

a few bends down from where the island is they rescued a dog which was in distress at the edge of the river, trying desperately to climb into the marsh as its owner screamed and cried from a public dock a little ways away. Turns out the dog got caught on a discarded treble hook and had a barb in it's chest, leg and paw and couldn't really move much, using its one free paw to try and save itself. since the public dock was only accessible through a 15-20 minute walk through the woods they took the dog and owner back down river to a little area with a parking place where a cop was waiting to pick up the girl and injured dog and take them to the vet.

no idea what happened after that but hopefully i'll run into them at one of the local dog walk places, from their description I'm pretty sure it was the same dog and owner my dog played with last week

tao of lmao

I get really miffed when people do things that I don't like, or do things I do like wrong, or do things.

Furia

super mario batali posted:

I was about to comment - the lack of details about which shelter it was etc was suspicious to me

I actually thought about posting it in the stdh thread. but didn't want to be a dick about it

despite that article, I still won't because it'd be rude

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i don't like it when anyone does anything

"stop doing that", that's my motto

hi how are you ♥

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

tao of lmao posted:

I get really miffed when people do things that I don't like, or do things I do like wrong, or do things.