Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Bucky and emo Star Lord costume :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

punisher's bang bus is now lvl 3!!!!!!

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Goat Rider now has a lvl 2 ultimate.
Luke Cage now has a sweet noir suit.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
logged in

thor original and silver surfer

logged out

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

I can beat that, I logged in to get the boxes and then logged out without bothering to open them

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!
Doom and Lady Deadpoop.

The voice acting for the latter is... interesting. "Hey Cajun? wanna french?"

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Shulk and Ally McBeal Cosplay Outfit.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Got a Spider-Man ultimate upgrade and his classic costume which is a waste since it's crap.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Degs posted:

Squirrel girl and christmas squirrel girl.

"Welcome back, fucker."
Aw, nuts.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

average concurrent player login count is at the lowest point in the game's history on steam charts

so yay free stuff

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Maybe numbers will go up if AP4 has even less characters in it?

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Logged in, got Cpt. America (again, after getting him in the anniversary event) and some Cyclops costume. Promptly logged back out.

Still only have like 1/4th of the heroes unlocked, but I've gotten five plus duplicates from splinters, etc. already.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

punchymcpunch posted:

Maybe numbers will go up if AP4 has even less characters in it?
I dunno, it'd be hard to go much lower than the 3 AP3 had so far.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
I wish doomsaw would log in and get my free stuff for me cause I'm not going to reinstall

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Also, can I just say that the login screen is just the loving worst. When are they changing it again because it's so boring.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Rufio posted:

I wish doomsaw would log in and get my free stuff for me cause I'm not going to reinstall

Pm me your password I probably won't rob you

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

When the next hero comes out, which by my count is hot dog sick day player count nobody logs in Overwatch days away.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Switchy and at least my third copy of Missy M's Warbird getup. Someone wake me up when there's another 50% sale, Captain Blondie should be covered by then.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Ghostlight posted:

Also, can I just say that the login screen is just the loving worst. When are they changing it again because it's so boring.

A lot of people thought it was broken because a white featureless void makes it seem like stuff wasn't loading in.

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
Starlord ult token, and Scarlet Sandwitch NOW! or something costume.

Didn't even leave the Avengers Tower.

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Everyone is a mayor... Someday..
Lipstick Apathy
Nova and Nova's Sam Alexander Costume.
:stare:

Davedog
Sep 11, 2009
Vision (ult token) and Jane Fosthor costume, yay!

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Scarlet Witch token and a green gobbo costume

thanks gaz

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Magik and a Captain Marvel costume. Magik's skills sound fun and her summon synergy will be useful assuming I don't quit right after I'm done cosmicing Doom.

Greywords
Oct 17, 2008

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to Select Warp.
Wolverine and a dupe Racon costume.

It's almost as though they don't want me back.

kiffkin
Feb 13, 2007

Fool! Women called Nyla are always spies!
Jean Grey and Thing's black leotard :pervert:

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

I wonder if gaz realized that new heroes actually got people to log in and reducing that by 40% might have a similar outcome in retention.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

:gaz:
Iron fistu and human garbage 2099

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
They should have listened to Brevik and pushed out 20 heroes a year

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Lux Aeterna posted:

I wonder if gaz realized that new heroes actually got people to log in and reducing that by 40% might have a similar outcome in retention.

To me significantly buffed or reworked heroes are just as good as new heroes, but that's been gone too.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Maybe Xenusparadox cut letters out of magazines to make a note saying to keep the active players under 50mph or he'll blow up their $300 exquisitely detailed Kotobukiya Marvel X Bishoujo Collection statues. After first running a blacklight over them and publishing the results.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Psylocke and color palette-swap Moon Night

The costume is useless but I didn't own Psylocke so that's pretty neat

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

punchymcpunch posted:

Maybe Xenusparadox cut letters out of magazines to make a note saying to keep the active players under 50mph or he'll blow up their $300 exquisitely detailed Kotobukiya Marvel X Bishoujo Collection statues. After first running a blacklight over them and publishing the results.

Too clunky. Not your best work.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

punchymcpunch posted:

Needs more hotdog and disneydick references 0/10 would NOT recommend

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

:( I guess it's true, no prophet is accepted in his homeland.

Therapist
Aug 13, 2002

So I jus e'aim at e'heart of San Luis fan e'pull e'treeger? Hokay.
:suicide:
Black Panther and Black Panther Wakandan Tech.

:shrug:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Aphrodite giving posting tips?

We're "deathplague teaching an etiquette course" and "ICR giving mental health evaluations" away from bona fide omens of the apocalypse.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I knew you'd come.

I would be DELIGHTED to give out some mental health tips to the wonderful folks of Martian Hopscotch 2927

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
Username: soothingvapors@fuckdolls.com

Password: newenglandclamchowder69

Enjoy your gox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

you offer someone help and they so cruelly rebuke you :sigh:

• Locked thread