Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
my goodness. so ACES CURE PLANES' avatar is a Shadow the Hedgehog reference??? I never knew...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Goddammit Ceej, I'm going to find you and make you eat those words so help me god. :argh:

The Phoenix emblem is perfect and beautiful. :colbert:

ACES CURE PLANES fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Jul 11, 2016

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Goddammit Ceej, I'm going to find you and make you eat those words so help me god. :argh:

The Phoenix emblem is perfect and beautiful. :colbert:

BLACK-HEARTED EVIL

BRAVE-HEARTED HERO

I AM ALL I AM, ALL I AMMMM

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Jul 11, 2016

Kadorhal
Jun 3, 2013

Look, just sign the stupid petition. I've got stuff to do.
Possibly the only interesting thing about Visiting Hours is that it's set at about 3 PM but it looks dark out. There's a story behind that: originally, it was set at actually-3, bright and sunny and everything, but the team later thought that a surprise attack like that taking place at night would be more realistic and dramatic, so they changed the map to look like nighttime. But they never changed anything else about it, and by the time they noticed that 3PM was somehow late at night it was too late to do much about it. They ended up tweaking the skybox a little bit so it looked more like an eclipse. Apparently back in the day people thought it was cool that the attack coincided perfectly with an eclipse, so there's that.

Apparently the mission was also supposed to have a lot of underground SAMs surrounding the power plant, but hardware constraints meant they couldn't fit them in.

EDIT: I also noticed that one of the cockpit parts Triz unlocked for this mission is called "Garm's Eye". Hint hint.

Kadorhal fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Jul 11, 2016

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
So is this mission the start of the series' obsession with underground tunnel sections?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Attack on the Enemy's Assembled Fleet

Mission 16A.2: Operation Juggernaut – August 20th, 1998

Overview: As Operation Alphaville draws near to a close, the Allied Forces have located the remainder of the URF naval fleet that escaped destruction at the Skully Islands. Scarface Squadron is dispatched to destroy the remnant fleet and give the Allies a clear naval path to Saint Ark.

This is yet another mission that has no Assault Horizon Legacy analog. This mission is another of the game’s hidden branching missions, which is curiously stuffed inside a branching mission, hence why it’s titled 16A.2, and Visiting Hours was 16A.1. There is another branching mission like this one in the Belissima path as well, which will be 16B.1 and 16B.2, meaning that there are four potential “Mission 16”s in the game. This mission, Juggernaut, is unlocked only if every Allied ship makes it through Mission 15A intact.

I didn’t even realize this (or 16B.2) was in the game until I accidentally unlocked it during my cheat/bonus run with the Extra Planes Mode on. So that’s why we’re getting a special guest appearance in this mission by a plane that isn’t on the Normal Mode roster, the MiG-31. We’ll see the rest of the Extra Mode planes in action in the Post-Mortem Bonus video, however.

I’m not gonna say that nothing happens in this mission, it’s just that there’s nothing to really write about for this update. There’s no named ace, there’s no Legacy retcons, no particular additions to the “plot” or what not, it’s just a straightforward fleet bombing run. Our second one now of three in this game, so I can kind of see why it was left on the cutting room floor for Legacy.

Guest Commentators: Tyty returns once again for this mission.

AC2

Tracks featured in Mission 16A.2:

DISC 1

...wait a minute

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Jul 11, 2016

Trizophenie
Mar 2, 2011

Jar Jar Binks improved my story.
Getting to the end of the games, what do you guys want shown off in the Legacy bonus video(s)?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Trizophenie posted:

Getting to the end of the games, what do you guys want shown off in the Legacy bonus video(s)?

:siren: :siren: :siren:^^^ :siren: :siren: :siren:

Definitely promoting this because there's not really all that much "bonus" stuff to show off in AC2 as opposed to Legacy. So my bonus video is already recoded and edited. Though if you want to see something special in AC2 that I haven't already done, feel free to chime in.

Just be sure to separate your requests into either AC2 or AHL so Trizophenie and I don't get mixed up.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Trizophenie posted:

Can't think of much, other than maybe the arcade/time attack mode. Been a while since I've played, so can't remember how its named.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Ashsaber posted:

Can't think of much, other than maybe the arcade/time attack mode. Been a while since I've played, so can't remember how its named.

There's two arcade modes, Extra and Survival. Extra missions are tweaked versions of select campaing missions with different objectives, and survival missions are ones where you have to fight for your basic gameplay elements like missiles, health, and mission time.

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
Holy gently caress. I remember coming back in after you had your bout in the hospital and you're blazing through the game.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

HR12345 posted:

Holy gently caress. I remember coming back in after you had your bout in the hospital and you're blazing through the game.

I just want to get this one over with as fast as I can just because there's not that much substance to it, and I really want to get 04 up and going by mid-August. So basically I'm going to be doing one update a day between now and July 20th to wrap everything up. I've got the entity of the game (except for Extras video) recorded and commented on, and am kind of forcing Trizophenie also blast through Legacy to keep up with me, which I really should apologize for.

Including the Finale video, there are 11 Ace Combat 2 updates remaining, and 7 videos remaining (at least) for Assault Horizon Legacy.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Let's Play 30 Years of Ace Combat (By Which I Mean The LP Will Take 30 Years)

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.

nine-gear crow posted:

I just want to get this one over with as fast as I can just because there's not that much substance to it, and I really want to get 04 up and going by mid-August. So basically I'm going to be doing one update a day between now and July 20th to wrap everything up. I've got the entity of the game (except for Extras video) recorded and commented on, and am kind of forcing Trizophenie also blast through Legacy to keep up with me, which I really should apologize for.

Including the Finale video, there are 11 Ace Combat 2 updates remaining, and 7 videos remaining (at least) for Assault Horizon Legacy.

You can argue that you need to rush through this in order to sate the threads' increasingly violent lust for some AC4/5 action.

Get to work! Right now! Do it! :whip:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Destroying the Coast Radar Facility / Destroy the Satellite Weapon

Mission 17A: Operation Sentinel – August 23rd, 1998
Mission 17: Operation Toy Box (Legacy Version)

Overview: Operation Alphaville concludes as the Allied Forces press within striking distance of Saint Ark. To ensure the success of the assault on the Rebel stronghold, Scarface Squadron is dispatched to knock out the URF’s early warning radar network stationed along the Petrol Coast. However, electronic interference from the radar net makes guided missiles inoperable above the target installations.

And here we have yet another mission with no analog in Assault Horizon Legacy, no named aces, and nothing really of value added to the storyline or the game except to make you thankful Project Aces really trimmed a lot of the fat away when it came to crafting Legacy.

|
Guest Commentators: Not even a buggered audio take and three weeks of dead air can keep Blind Sally from joining me for this mission… even though he’d probably prefer not to, in hindsight. In the Legacy video, I am joined by Faerie Fortune, where we swap airplane trivia and talk about Pikmin over the unwelcome return of Sergei Brynner and Beast Squadron.

Since his last appearance in Ace Combat 2, Sally has begun work on LPs of Killzone 3 (with me, nine-gear crow!), and Resistence 3.

Fae, meanwhile, has recently started a blind run through The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask along with ChaosArgate and Artix. Please be advised, that when I say “blind”, I mean “she has literally never played Majora’s Mask before nor is familiar with any of the by-now culturally osmosed memes and tropes surrounding it, so if decide to check it out and post in her thread, :siren::siren:DON’T TALK ABOUT ANY loving SPOILERS IN IT!!! :siren: :siren:” Thank you. You can also see Fae in action in Arctic Alive (hosted by gnome7), Cubivore (hosted by Casnorf and featuring liquidypoo), and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (with FPzero). She’s also currently doing LPs of Pikmin 2 (with gnome7) and Black Closet (which may or may not be on hold right now).

BELKA DID IT
Motherfuckers. Yep, Toy Box in Legacy has a double Belka-related retcon in it, one explicit and one implied. The explicit one of course is the little nugget of information we learn about Beast 1, Sergei Brynner that all but confirms he’s an escaped Belkan war criminal and was involved in the Belkan War. He even apparently encountered Cipher at one point, as he very pointedly calls Phoenix a “demon,” a code word almost exclusively associated with Galm 1.

The other implied Belkan connection comes from the updated mission objective in Toy Box. While in the Ace Combat 2 version, the XB-10 Big Bad Mama has a retconned Belkan connection too, the laser satellite Keynote mentions as being another part of the Usean spaceguard program against Ulysses 1994XF04 is implied to be a further refined and scaled down version of the Excalibur Tactical Laser System from the Belkan War.

Because even the games that predated it are still all about The Belkan War.

[LEGACY]

Medal: Pack Leader
Awarded for: Defeating Beast Squadron again in Mission 17.
Description: Awarded to pilots who defeat Beast Squadron a second time.

Stalker
  • Plane: F-15 S/MTD
  • Game: Assault Horizon Legacy
  • Mission 17
  • Spawn conditions: Appears alongside Beast Squadron after the mission update.

AC2

Tracks featured in Mission 16A.1:

DISC 1

ACAHL

Tracks featured in Mission 17:

DISC 1

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Jun 5, 2018

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

I will not take any smacktalk about Lode Stone not being a great AC2 track thankyouverymuch. :colbert:

Also that ending. :v:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
crow, please replace the game soundtrack of that level with this track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CugyaQzmx8

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Blind Sally posted:

crow, please replace the game soundtrack of that level with this track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CugyaQzmx8

God, you gotta love it when it just starts sampling Michael Jackson beats and quoting Jump Around for no reason :allears:

gently caress me.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Pursuit on the Enemy Transport’s Plane Unit / Rescue the Downed Plane

Mission 14B: Operation Dark Star – August 4th, 1998
Mission 18: Operation Cavalry (Legacy Version)

Overview: Operation Belissima begins as the Allied Forces commence their push into Rebel stronghold in northern Usea. Conducted in tandem with Operation Alphaville, both campaigns are designed to cripple key Rebel infrastructure facilities and clear a path to the URF provisional capital, the occupied city of Saint Ark.

The first of these scheduled strikes sends Scarface Squadron to the mountains over Hatties Ravine to run down a URF arms transport flight bound for Saint Ark.

NOTE: With the A path complete in Operation Alphaville, we now step back in time slightly to follow the game down the B path in Operation Belissima, eventually returning to the “present” so to speak in Mission 18 of Ace Combat 2. This mission, Dark Star, is yet another very sparse mission that was ultimately excised from Assault Horizon Legacy, so make of that what you will.

|
Guest Commentators: The Dark Souls Dragon Dildo Discussion Dream Team of Faerie Fortune and CJacobs returns across these two respective videos to make things more interesting by dragging me wildly off topic and away from Ace Combat.

DEATH RAVCE 2000

The named Ace squadron for this mission are another example of Project Aces’ genre film references in Ace Combat 2. Yes, I know they are called “Death Rave 2000” in the game, but the clearer reference points to the 1975 film Death Race 2000, starring David Carradine, Simone Griffeth, and Sylvester Stallone. The film itself was a dystopian action satire/exploitation film and helped inspire the likes of Twisted Metal, Carmageddon, The Running Man, the Mad Max franchise and The Hunger Games.

The only overt reference to a Death Rave 2000 I could find was an Techno/Industrial compilation album titled Death Rave 2000 and released in 1993 by the now-defunct 21st Circuitry music company.

Though this one is so obscure that I’m willing to call it a happy accident and not a direct reference.

CASSIOPEIA

This will be one of the few times I will address the Legacy mission in these branching updates, just because there’s a blatant change in it from Ace Combat 2. The downed plane the mission centers on was originally called Stagecoach in the AC2 version. In the AHL version, it is renamed Cassiopeia.

In Greek mythology, Cassiopeia was the queen of Aethiopia (Ethiopia), and the mother and Andromeda. Cassiopeia once boasted that she and Andromeda were both more beautiful than the Nereids (sea nymphs), so Poseidon, the jealous rear end in a top hat that he is, flooded Aethiopia and sent the sea monster Cetus to harass its flooded reaches. After Perseus saved Andromeda from Cetus, Poseidon had Cassiopeia chained to her throne, and then thrown into the heavens to circle around the north star for all eternity in an unending wheel of punishment.

Hence where we get the story of the constellation Cassiopeia, one of the most recognizable constellations in the northern sky after Ursa Major and Orion.

[ACE COMBAT 2]

Medal: Death Rave 2000
Awarded for: Shooting down all three members of Death Rave 2000 Squadron in Mission 14B.
Description: N/A

Death Rave 2000
  • Plane: EF-2000 Typhoon (x3)
  • Game: Ace Combat 2
  • Mission 14B
  • Spawn conditions: Spawns by default.

[LEGACY]

Meteor
  • Plane: Su-25 Frogfoot
  • Mission 15
  • Spawn conditions: Spawns within a group of Su-25s inbound for Cassiopeia.

AC2

Tracks featured in Mission 14B:

DISC 1

ACAHL

Tracks featured in Mission 18:

DISC 2

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Jun 5, 2018

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.
Your voice is so incredibly low in the Legacy video, Crow!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Brunom1 posted:

Your voice is so incredibly low in the Legacy video, Crow!

Let me reupload it and hopefully that will be a little better.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Alright, try this.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Hmm... I think that might be slightly worse actually, but I can't put my finger on how

Trizophenie
Mar 2, 2011

Jar Jar Binks improved my story.

CJacobs posted:

Hmm... I think that might be slightly worse actually, but I can't put my finger on how

What? I can clearly hear you. Who cares about crow in these videos anyway?

Kadorhal
Jun 3, 2013

#017/018/019 - Death Rave 2000

David Viterbo, Martin Nero, Junior Steele
Male, 22, Usean
Eurofighter Typhoon
Operation Dark Star: Killed in Action

"Death Rave 2000" was a trio of pilots who attempted to use the then-upcoming "Y2K" phenomenon as an intimidation tactic, utilizing the most cutting-edge aircraft available to them, painted in a dark color scheme with flames. Rather appropriately, as the Y2K scare was almost entirely overshadowed by word of an incoming asteroid, Death Rave 2000's tactic was unsuccessful: their first deployment in the Usean Rebellion saw them shot down and killed while attempting to defend a transport unit as it flew over the Hatties Ravine.

If it wasn't already settled between recording and uploading, Prop Cycle is a real arcade game by Namco.

CJacobs posted:

It seemed like the sound desynced for a while when Triz was taking care of the first three helicopters around four minutes in, and for once it wasn't Youtube being Youtube. Crow was still pretty quiet every now and then, too, I'm guessing he did autoducking on his voice track as well and not just the game audio because it seemed to happen the most when you were talking at the same time.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I believe the joke is that he hosed it up worse :ssh:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Okay. Third time's the bloody charm.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Low Altitude Surprise Attack Operation / Destroy the Missile Silos

Mission 15B: Operation Dead End – August 13th, 1998
Mission 19: Operation El Dorado (Legacy Version)

Overview: Operation Belissima continues as Scarface Squadron conducts a hit-and-fade surprise attack on a Rebel airstrip and radar installation in White Valley, northern Usea.

|
Guest Commentators: ChaosArgate and Lazyfire return for the AC2 and Legacy videos, respectively.

Since his last appearance in this LP, Argate has begun an LP of Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor.

FOX FORCE FOUR

Project Aces’ love affair with grindhouse genre films continues, this time with a reference to a modern grindhouse classic, Quinten Tarantino’s Pulp Fiction. In the film, Uma Thurman’s character, Mia Wallace, tells John Travolta’s character, Vincent Vega, an anecdote about a failed TV pilot she’d recently filmed called Fox Force Five, about a squad of five female assassins.

The story Mia tells in Pulp Fiction served as the genesis point for the Kill Bill duology, as Tarantino and Thurman workshopped the idea into a whole film while finishing work on Pulp Fiction. The members of Fox Force Five that Mia describes in her story are a near 1:1 match for the Kill Bill characters of Elle Driver, O-Ren Ishii, Vernita Green, Sophie Fatale, and Beatrix Kiddo (aka The Bride).

Here in Ace Combat 2, however, they are retooled and renamed into Fox Force Four (abbreviated FFF in-game), and molded into a stealth reference to StarFox. Fox Force Four flies a flight of four very Arwing-esque YF-23As, each of which is painted in the colours that have come to represent the four core members of the StarFox team; blue for Falco Lombardi, red for Peppy Hare, green for Slippy Toad, and yellow for Fox McCloud.

It’s also worth noting that StarFox 64 came out in Japan just over a month prior to Ace Combat 2 (April 27, 1997, to AC2’s May 30, 1997), so this is most likely Project Aces slipping in a nod to its cross-platform competition on the Nintendo 64.

[ACE COMBAT 2]

Medal: Fox Force Four
Awarded for: Shooting down all four FFF planes in Mission 15B.
Description: N/A

Fox Force Four
  • Plane: YF-23A Black Widow II (x4)
  • Game: Ace Combat 2
  • Mission 15B
  • Spawn conditions: Spawns by default.

[LEGACY]

Max & Goose
  • Plane: YF-23A Black Widow II
  • Mission 16
  • Spawn conditions: Appears with the enemy reinforcements.

AC2

Tracks featured in Mission 15B:

DISC 1

ACAHL

Tracks featured in Mission 19:

DISC 2

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Jun 5, 2018

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

drat Crow, do you ever successfully land a plane in Ace Combat 2? It looks like Top Gun on the NES levels of bullshit.

Kadorhal
Jun 3, 2013

#023/024/025/26 - Fox Force Four

Yolanda Plummer, Laura Roger, Trudi Gallagher, Rosanna Jody
Female, 23, Usean
YF-23A Black Widow II
Operation Dead End: Shot Down

Former actress-directors in the making who ultimately became disillusioned with the state of the media and Osea's dominance over it, they adapted the name of a TV pilot they briefly worked on into the name of the squadron they flew as for the Usean Rebellion. The squadron operated out of an air base in White Valley, but were shot down in defense of it after the lead of the Scarface squadron launched a surprise attack on it. Plummer and Gallagher eventually set aside their feelings on the Osean media, moving to the country and getting back on track to directing, while Roger and Jody instead went into the fast food business, very quickly establishing a continental chain famous for its royales with cheese.

On the subject of references, I'm pretty sure Max & Goose are actually supposed to be a reference to Mad Max - protagonist Max Rockatansky and his partner Jim Goose - and that there being an existing character in a work featuring planes named Goose was more a happy coincidence.

A bit more related to Top Gun, Vector Thrust just had a surprise update the other day that added Workshop support. My first contribution to it is an F-14 skin based on the one from AC2.

thetruegentleman
Feb 5, 2011

You call that potato a Trump avatar?

THIS is a Trump Avatar!
I can't tell if Crow is just super excited to explain what this game is to every commentator, or if this is a clever ploy to prevent the possibility of future game spoilers.

Anyway, the Rafale is the rule, not the exception: European countries don't develop weapons together very well, with someone always either backing out due to financial constraints or because they plan to make a competing model for sales to shady rear end countries something more supportable by their own industry. France is especially bad, because it's the most shameless about selling its military hardware: the AMX-30 (the tank that spawned from the project that led Germany to develop the Leopard) was derived in the hopes of making more sales without having to compete with Italy and Germany, and it sold well enough that France tried to sell the AMX-32 and AMX-40 throughout the 80's and up until 1990, but failed, presumably because France itself had no intention of buying any.

In fact, the French army itself wasn't armed with a modern MBT until the Leclerc (1991), which itself wouldn't have been made without the UAE ordering 436, which was actually ten more tanks than France itself intended to buy. France even went so far as to develop a series of heavily armed cars as cheap anti-tank weapons for about 30 years, which got axed when the AMX 10 sold so poorly (presumably due to the advent of IFVs) that France was forced to use them itself.

Of course, France isn't the only country guilty of this: the Saab JAS 39 Gripen fighter has a similar origin, and Heckler & Koch and Franchi practically survive on exports, along with most European arms companies. It's a major catch 22: the EU countries all have such small military budgets that they really need to share development expenses...but they also all rely on exports to sustain their industry, so the joint development projects are continually sabotaged out of fear of losing arms sales.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Rescue Operation of the Downed Plane

Mission 16B.1: Operation Cavalry – August 18th, 1998

Overview: An Allied E-767 reconnaissance plane has crash-landed in the Sandbury Desert in northern Usea after escaping a URF interceptor flight. Scarface Squadron is scrambled to provide top cover for an Allied search and rescue team as it races across the desert to rescue the downed flight crew before a Rebel recovery team can reach the plane and secure its flight recorders, onboard computers, and crewmembers, all of which hold vital information on the Allies’ next move in Operation Belissima.

Guest Commentator: Tom Clancy-brand military bullshit aficionado* Cooked Auto returns for this this video as we begin to circle the drain on Operation Belissima with this first-of-two branching update.

*He's probably gonna kill me for saying that.

AC2

Tracks featured in Mission 16B.1:

DISC 1

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

nine-gear crow posted:

*He's probably gonna kill me for saying that.

It's not the first time I've heard that, and then I haven't touched a real Clancy book since Bear & The Dragon.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

That's because he suddenly forgot how to write around the time of Debt of Honor. And then after 9/11 his brain just broke for good.

That said I kinda like Rainbow Six.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

That's because he suddenly forgot how to write around the time of Debt of Honor. And then after 9/11 his brain just broke for good.

Yeah pretty much. I didn't even realize how flawed Bear & The Dragon was until much later. Didn't really parse the dumb politics in it when I read it. Even if I did think it wasn't all that great.

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Same, for all its issues (and it has a lot of them) it's still enjoyable.

I mentioned this to Crow after recording this episode (I think) but if Kadorhal does his HAWX LP I will (try) go through the HAWX book chapter by chapter. Because other people need to see how bad that book really is.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Attack on the Enemy’s Elementary Particle Lab

Mission 16B.2: Operation Electric Dreams – August 18th, 1998

Overview: As Operation Belissima begins to wind down, Pheonix is dispatched to disable a URF controlled particle accelerator facility codenamed Pancake in the Altoora Desert of northern Usea.

Guest Commentator: The disgustingly named Liquidypoo joins me for this final branching mission of Ace Combat 2.

You can catch Liquidy in Casnorf’s LP of the utterly bizarre Cubivore, and as a frequent guest on ChaosArgate’s Demon’s Souls stream LP. He was also involved in something that has since come to be known only as the PINWAPPLE Incident with ChaosArgate and CJacobs.

AC2

Tracks featured in Mission 16B.2:

DISC 1

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Apr 18, 2018

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Rainbow Six: Hippies Try to Kill the World, the sequel to Without Remorse: Hippies Are Responsible for Vietnam :v:

Dumb books, enjoyable if you can acknowledge that at least.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

"it's probably an Asimov reference" :v:

I am very disappointed in you Crow :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

biosterous posted:

"it's probably an Asimov reference" :v:

I am very disappointed in you Crow :colbert:

• Locked thread