Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Israel X 3!!!

He's off book. NATO countries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

OH poo poo HE'S DOUBLING DOWN ON NATO poo poo

this isn't even a paragraph in the prepared speech, they must have added it in because of last night's controversy

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug
Reminder that this man embodies a large part of the Republican voter base.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

FuzzySkinner posted:

Eh. It goes back to the Iraq war.

They'd show up and throw a tantrum when they'd be removed during senate hearings.

Just found them annoying.
yeah, the mothers of sons who died in the desert on a lie sure are annoying

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."
These people don't even want specifics. He is better off just sticking to big picture insanity.

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

Wow... Where did this anti-NATO stuff come from?

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ations:10133243

That link has annotations from WaPo reporters and you can refresh it and it will update the speech with what Trump actually said in bold if it changed any.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
"We don't want them in our country"

I bet that's gonna get some play time in ads

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012
Did anyone ever ask how Pence feels about NATO given that he'd be doing all the work?

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

The Grey posted:

Wow... Where did this anti-NATO stuff come from?

Russia?

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

So the Muslim ban has been transformed into a terrorist country ban...

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

a pivot from banning muslims to banning people from muslim countries, how thoughtful

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
"WE DON'T WANT THEM IN OUR COUNTRY!"

*Crowd erupts in cheers*

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Republican National Convention 2016: This Is Not Believable But This Is What Is Happening

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."
If a loving Syrian gets near you you can get really sick and if you are a dude your cock will fall right off.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Air quotes...go go meme makers!

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

How long are we going on with this?

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
ha, the daily show is on hold until "trump stops talking"

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Cool donald sounds like you should get out then

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

oppressors not welcome

okay then

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

More proof that George McGovern ruled

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

notthegoatseguy posted:

So the Muslim ban has been transformed into a terrorist country ban...

Sorry Ireland.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/756323434414551041

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

McNutty posted:

More proof that George McGovern ruled

It was like 3am at that point

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
lol lincoln cosplay

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Our loyal Grenztruppen have endorsed me

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug
Jesus, at this point, I'm starting to associate USA chants with fascism. I wouldn't be surprised if chants of USA end up being reviled in the future like Nazi's salute.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Goatman Sacks posted:

How long are we going on with this?

45 minutes or so now.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

He is going over an hour easy.

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug

Luckyellow posted:

Jesus, at this point, I'm starting to associate USA chants with fascism. I wouldn't be surprised if chants of USA end up being reviled in the future like Nazi's salute.

gently caress I hope so.

E: That said, I highly doubt it.

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Crain posted:

They still cant get loving chant going right

White people and rhythm go together about as well as Donald Trump and the White House.

You're expecting people who clap on the 1 and 3 to get chants right.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
What about the Americans who have been murdered by Americans? I know that the number is probably in the single digits, but we have to think about them too, right?

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Trump going off script is so funny, especially moments like that.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Luckyellow posted:

You're like 16 years late, but cool.

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

wonder if he'll mention the wounded families of unarmed citizens killed by police

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
Seems like his usual tactic of just carpet-bombing everyone with lies and contradictions to the point where fact-checking becomes pointless. It's like trying to punch fog.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Luckyellow posted:

Well...

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

fknlo posted:

What about the Americans who have been murdered by Americans? I know that the number is probably in the single digits, but we have to think about them too, right?

Obama's fault.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Yoshifan823 posted:

Trump going off script is so funny, especially moments like that.

I just realized that he reminds me most of Krusty the Clown trying to be serious on his show.

• Locked thread