Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

timp posted:

You ain't kidding. Morally Inept alluded to loving a dog once when he was a kid in a thread like 7-8 years ago and to this day he still can't post anywhere without someone, uh, politely reminding him of that remark

Because he hosed a dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Nuebot posted:

Because he hosed a dog.

Right

Now imagine if Aatrek was still posting

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

timp posted:

You ain't kidding. Morally Inept alluded to loving a dog once when he was a kid in a thread like 7-8 years ago and to this day he still can't post anywhere without someone, uh, politely reminding him of that remark

Sure he hosed a dog and he can't post anymore but Cameron fucks a pig and he becomes PM.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ularg posted:

Sure he hosed a dog and he can't post anymore but Cameron fucks a pig and he becomes PM.

I for one am sick and tired of these goon double standards.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
what's wrong with loving dogs?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

mng posted:

what's wrong with loving, dawgs?

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

I got a friend request from some random dude I don't know, I looked at his timeline and it tells one hell of a story.

He seems to think trucking is pretty sweet.

Uh oh, trouble in paradise.

I'm sure he didn't take it too badly right?

:stare:

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

mng posted:

It's lazy?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop
Earth Wind & Fire are mad that Donald Trump played one of their songs without permission, cue Facebook:

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Dudeskull is a great name.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Hard wok: Viet Nam

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

china bot posted:

Earth Wind & Fire are mad that Donald Trump played one of their songs without permission, cue Facebook:

The OP's final comment is p funny

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop
general political nonsense

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Byzantine posted:

Hard wok: Viet Nam

Sounds like you Wanna continue

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Munchables posted:

The OP's final comment is p funny

Facebook: My God, it's full of communists!

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Chomp8645 posted:

Facebook: My God, it's full of communists!

Haha, I meant how he was calling them communists as they're talking about the music being used without permission and without paying the band.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Munchables posted:

Haha, I meant how he was calling them communists as they're talking about the music being used without permission and without paying the band.

He bought the CD, it's okay.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

mng posted:

:yikes:

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
They should just be grateful that he acknowledges their music. Now excuse me while I listen to Born in the USA, a song about how great America is.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Madkal posted:

They should just be grateful that he acknowledges their music. Now excuse me while I listen to Born in the USA, a song about how great America is.

And don't forget We Are The Champions, a song written and performed by a white straight man born in the States.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

no no, I meant like unattractive people!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Soviet Commubot posted:

I got a friend request from some random dude I don't know, I looked at his timeline and it tells one hell of a story.

He seems to think trucking is pretty sweet.

Uh oh, trouble in paradise.

I'm sure he didn't take it too badly right?

:stare:

Amazing.

You always have the best material for this thread.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

mng posted:

no no, I meant like unattractive people!

Too late man, goose fleet already left. Damage is done.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

china bot posted:

I like how one of them assumes that Earth Wind & Fire is just a nobody and wouldn't have made it anywhere without Trump graciously giving their music a spotlight.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012

Ularg posted:

I like how one of them assumes that Earth Wind & Fire is just a nobody and wouldn't have made it anywhere without Trump graciously giving their music a spotlight.

Ever since Water left, the band has lost its classical touch.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

unwantedplatypus posted:

Ever since Water left, the band has lost its classical touch.

Don't even get me started about Love either.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

china bot posted:

Cucca-burra coins?

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Grover built a house, Doobie started a business and George W. Bush governed a state.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

KiteAuraan posted:

Grover built a house, Doobie started a business and George W. Bush governed a state.
Caro probably climbed a mountain at some point.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
And that one goon walked across America.

Oh.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
LoB gained sanction.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Tiggum posted:

Cucca-burra coins?

I feel totally certain this is some kind of insane racist dogwhistle.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop
god WANTS us to be racist

"it's nothing but racist it's all liberal racist it's liberal racism"

Drunk Beekeeper
Jan 13, 2007

Is this deception?

Trained medical professionals are apparently now on the same level as some chump pushing pyramid scheme oils. We literally circled back around to loving snake oil in 2016. :negative:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

TotalLossBrain posted:

And that one goon walked across America.

Oh.

Hey now, it takes a real man to drag a 100 pound stroller while eating nothing but raisins before collapsing of fatigue in the same park you started in.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
We're going through a second Red Scare now, aren't we? The counter argument to anything progressive seems to be "Well communists thought of it first!"

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop
On an Unsolved.com article about a plane crash, I found this comment

I went to https://www.kolki.com and it's all some guy's poetry and 9/11 conspiracy theories, sometimes all at once:

Kolki posted:

"Daniel Pearl"
Daniel Pearl went to Heaven after death
Kidnapped from Pakistan, murdered in secret
While investigating Al Qaeda-ISI link Richard Reid of Britain!
Tracing $100,000 wired to 9/11's alleged dead chieftain -
Mohammed Atta's US account by Ahmad Omar Saeed,
Instructed by General Ahmad Mehmoud of Pakistani Intelligence!

God waved at him addressing ‘Hello my son’
Let me first congratulate you for what you have done!
Even I would have thought twice for such daring ambition -
To unfold Super Power conspiracy of occupying ‘New World’!

Enjoy Heaven; rest a while before time for resurrection!
Don’t endanger life running around the world for information
Roam around in disguise only in and around Washington
‘Al’ virus spread Uncle Sam converting America Zion -
While Bin Laden fights against US’s Arabic mission!

I blessed the pilgrims once giving a wonderful land
I blessed them again with hospitable Native Americans
I blessed once more making leader like George Washington
Hoping they live free respecting all in an unspoilt dream world!

But they committed sins killing innocent Native Americans
Then transferring hard won people’s power to private hands
Defense industry fulcrum of ‘Axis Power’ rest around Pentagon
That’s why I am sending you back again with heavenly protection -
To expose supremacy truth radiating from Washington!

Neo-Nazi is way past, but Neo-Con/IRI clear and present danger -
When alleged 9/11 plotters running US Administration’s War-of-Terror
Because, there were no Physical Hijackers!

He also has a section on his website called "Sayings of Kolki", and here are some examples:

Kolki posted:

Nothing can insult soul more than ego out of ignorance can.

No one is born as stupid. But a stupid product of Industrial socio-politico-economic system mainly reads and spreads gossips avoiding truth because his/her enslaved domain is full of stupidity out of ignorance!

We all will have ego, physical expression of the soul, as long as we live reflecting our level of consciousness based on surrounding socio-economic-cultural environment. But positive ego leads to nirvana/salvation while negative ego contributes to self destruction. We must use every situation as an opportunity for enlightenment to augment the level of consciousness resonating with the inner vibrant compassionate soul.

Fundamentalism keeps the momentum of evolution whether in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Religion! Without it science becomes stagnant applied technology, religion becomes ritualistic anarchy! It is true Baptism which makes one born again, encourage science and religion to seek truth and nothing less! The only threat to world peace comes from private militarism which is against rule of law, proof of conviction and gun control giving rise to private militia, a convenient instrument often used by corrupt intelligence, military and judiciary to silence oppositions for Supremacy!

Crusades and World Wars were needed whenever the economy of countries with Royalty and/or Constitutional Monarchy collapsed closing their financial institutions and threatening their economic supremacy! If the modern market is free, why do we need FED Chairman and speculators for constant manipulations as well as bail out from Congress?

Militarism is the oldest profession on Earth to loot native treasures and steal native lands triggering Holocausts, Diaspora and Slavery as well as related prostitution, colonialism, gay and lesbianism, economic inflation and recession!

Peace loving naturally free humans didn't need a profession to enjoy Heavenly Earth sharing and celebrating together God given resources for survival, entertainment and enlightenment of loving hearts!

Grandpa told my father in British occupied India that war was good for economy, he meant British economy! WW II made USA superpower, the same economy urges them to start WW III to maintain it only to feed and care for 300 million people in a vast resourceful country! Isn’t it time to re-think?

Evangelism led to colonialism and domination dividing people leading to endless fortified borders around the world guarding ideology and religion! As the world tries to shed differences and live as democratic United Nations (UN) expansion of Monarchial NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) is UN’s destruction! World must act united against Super Power Alliance acting like a rogue country possessing most weapons of mass destruction (WMD)!

There is no letter “J” in ancient, medieval or modern Hebrew which would make Jews, Judaism, and Jesus foreign to Ancient land of Canaan, now Palestine!

Ever wonder why Al-Qaeda suspects aren’t allowed to speak for themselves before States build their cases? Let’s not forget the first question in Democracy – ‘What if they are not militant’? We must not live under criminal military and intelligence hiding under National Security and secrecy!

Intelligence shrouded in secrecy only leading to military within military, country within a country, state within a state, city within a city, community within a community, with special immunity!

Covert Intelligence is a deception for legalization of Mafia and Private Mercenaries to run shadow government hijacking democracy for the United Monarchy.

Evil/True Ignorant always sees truth and universal messages as junks; that is why they keep on doing things that eventually converts world around full of junks, including scholarly!

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

china bot posted:

god WANTS us to be racist

I don't even know where to begin with how wrong this is. It's like she ran a good summary of racism through Google Opposite.

Absolutely no concept of how culture can shape a 'race', or that the genetic boundaries of race barely exist. I bet she thinks whites are inherently superior too.

EvilGenius has a new favorite as of 06:32 on Jul 22, 2016

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Madkal posted:

I remember finding a fan made music video to that song and the video description said "I know it's not really pro-America but I'm choosing to ignore the verses." American flags and soldiers all over the place.

As a side note, I'm currently in line waiting for the Springsteenshow on Saturday night. Yes I'm insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Insanity is nothing i n t h e f a c e o f t h e B O S S