Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC76dQ3cH_J3AQzGspkcL9yQ/videos

I would blow Dane Cook fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Jul 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

quote:

Highlighting Asian Female White Male relationships in the city of Toronto, Canada. It is no secret that there is a good amount of fornication between white guys and Asian women these days, and there are no signs of this trend slowing down. It’s hard to go out in Toronto or any large city nowadays and not see a white guy holding hands with an Asian girl. It’s even getting to the point where people aren’t surprised anymore if you tell them your girl is Asian, as if it’s almost slightly expected. But that doesn’t stop them from taking a second to look at you as if you’ve been infected with an incurable disease, otherwise known as yellow fever.

What the gently caress is this.

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
We Chinese are very insecure about micropenis and the huge white cock defiling our race

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Clearly you've never watched this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC_ycDO66bw

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
No one wants to gently caress Asian dudes.

There's a desirability paper that looked at inter-racial preferences that supports the claim. Basically Asian dudes have to make like twice as much money for them to be as attractive.

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
and that is why i make more money than anyone else in this thread except maybe blah_blah

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes
lol if you make money instead of your money making money.

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

labour-based capital is so last century

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Real talk though, where is the personal finance Canada thread? I have some cash and I'm not sure if I should buy something, continue renting, or invest instead. I really want to get out of the Toronto renting game since I live in a $1400 dollar/month shithole

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Truth about Asian women and white men, from Hapa/Half Asian son https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com/

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
ugh hapas are so gross

Arabian Jesus
Feb 15, 2008

We've got the American Jesus
Bolstering national faith

We've got the American Jesus
Overwhelming millions every day

a primate posted:

Real talk though, where is the personal finance Canada thread? I have some cash and I'm not sure if I should buy something, continue renting, or invest instead. I really want to get out of the Toronto renting game since I live in a $1400 dollar/month shithole

It can be found over in BFC, the best subforum http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3569987

Femtosecond
Aug 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/richardzussman/status/756185909758980096

Canada's Strongest Economy

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

namaste faggots posted:

and that is why i make more money than anyone else in this thread except maybe blah_blah

bitch, please.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

namaste faggots posted:

Do you own property? I made way more off that than my income last year. :smug:

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Just FYI if you don't actually realize your gains, you can't claim to have made money.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

No poo poo.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

namaste faggots posted:

Yeah, but you have a kid, the worst investment of them all.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

namaste faggots posted:

Subjunctive made more than both of us combined. Probably by a lot, too.

blah_blah fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Jul 22, 2016

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
And if it's a girl she's statistically going to chase white dick and embrace the white lifestyle and whites have no problem sticking their parents in a lovely old folks home as soon as they get inconvenient.

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe

EvilJoven posted:

And if it's a girl she's statistically going to chase white dick and embrace the white lifestyle and whites have no problem sticking their parents in a lovely old folks home as soon as they get inconvenient.

:agreed:

:negative:

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes
As if there will be white people left in Vancouver by that time

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
C.I has a child? Does he spend hours teaching him/her how to shitpost?

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
I lost more money last year than most of you fuckers made. :smuggo:

Poverty is mind-expanding. Namaste.

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
Stop your cultural appropriation of filial piety gwailo fucks

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

namaste faggots posted:

let's not

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I made money.

I also saved money instead of spending it on something stupid like a house in Vancouver, luxury SUV or spawn of Satanchild.

Pretty sure that makes me the winner. :smug:

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe

jfc it's a joke about the emasculation of chinese men

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

namaste faggots posted:

let's not, nonetheless

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I changed my mind: let's

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

namaste faggots posted:

No, you have to serious post 100% of the time.

I shall provide fuel for your anger http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/2016/07/21/rent-prices-jumping

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe

quote:

Jensen said Barrie is still very affordable compared to Toronto, and a desirable place to live.

"Maybe some people are planning to move and buy here, but they're renting for a year or so until they save a bit of money or get to know the area," he said.

"As you drive around town you'll see a number of places that they are building - walk-ups, three- and four-storey places - and that may increase some of the supply."

Lehman said city council has taken several measures to increase the rental housing stock, but that they will take time.

"Those actions are starting to work, but it's early days yet so I don't think the impact is yet helping to stabilize rising rental costs," he said. "The actions include our affordable housing strategy, which we'll be reporting "Žon very shortly. That plan included permitting second suites and supporting more subsidized housing."

Barrie's affordable housing strategy encourages the development of more affordable housing, provides financial incentives, protects existing housing stock and discourages condo conversion.

EVERYONE WANTS TO LIVE HERE LOL

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Im thinking every city in this country has adopted the "Everyone wants to live here/Best place on Earth" motto.

Except Hamilton.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Haha Barrie is now legit just another bedroom community for Toronto. It's 80 minutes by car to downtown if by some miracle there's no traffic jams on the 400 401 and DVP. Realistically when traffic is bad (it's always bad) it's 2 hours by the time you factor in poo poo like walking to the office from the car park or using some form of park and ride.

Those assholes are literally spending 4 hours of their day going to and from work for the privilege of working in the GTA and living in Barrie. That's literally half of your waking spare time sitting on trains, subways and a loving freeway.

And you call me insane for moving to Winnipeg.

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
canadians are so dumb

Femtosecond
Aug 2, 2003

EvilJoven posted:

Haha Barrie is now legit just another bedroom community for Toronto. It's 80 minutes by car to downtown if by some miracle there's no traffic jams on the 400 401 and DVP. Realistically when traffic is bad (it's always bad) it's 2 hours by the time you factor in poo poo like walking to the office from the car park or using some form of park and ride.

Those assholes are literally spending 4 hours of their day going to and from work for the privilege of working in the GTA and living in Barrie. That's literally half of your waking spare time sitting on trains, subways and a loving freeway.

And you call me insane for moving to Winnipeg.

It's ok when Tesla delivers the autonomous car utopia, those savvy Barrie home buyers will get their four hours back and they can do useful things with their spare time again like uh play Pokemon Go stuck in their car for four hours.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

I walk to work in less than 5 minutes :smugbert:

Femtosecond
Aug 2, 2003

Folks need to get one of those sweet Hootsuite jobs so when they're evicted from their Burnaby three story walkup they can live at work, sleeping in a dot com sleeping pod and having a 0 minute commute. :smugdog:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Femtosecond posted:

It's ok when Tesla delivers the autonomous car utopia, those savvy Barrie home buyers will get their four hours back and they can do useful things with their spare time again like uh play Pokemon Go stuck in their car for four hours.

I have heard people unironically claim this as the best reason to move here. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe

Femtosecond posted: