Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

:toot:

Links arn't so hot, but great passive.

ugh its Troika fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Jul 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I need her for my WT Broly team

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Yeah I'm going to do a couple Multis tomorrow and try to snag her.. Her Android partner, Mira, is really powerful, and he has great Villain links if we ever need a bad guy team again. Nightmare, Fear & Faith, Kamehameha for some loving reason, Android Assault, Demon Duo, etc. Plus, he has a Supreme SA modifier and gets +70% Atk when performing a Super. Not too shabby at all!

New Leaf fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Jul 22, 2016

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

New Leaf posted:

Yeah I'm going to do a couple Multis tomorrow and try to snag her.. Her Android partner, Mira, is really powerful, and he has great Villain links if we ever need a bad guy team again. Nightmare, Fear & Faith, Kamehameha for some loving reason, Android Assault, Demon Duo, etc. Plus, he has a Supreme SA modifier and gets +70% Atk when performing a Super. Not too shabby at all!

Mira uses an unique Kamehameha called Dark Kamehameha in Heroes and can use the God Kamehameha Card Action Ability, and his movesets in Xenoverse have the Majin and Perfect Kamehamehas.

It'd be weirder if he lacked Kamehameha.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Blaze Dragon posted:

Mira uses an unique Kamehameha called Dark Kamehameha in Heroes and can use the God Kamehameha Card Action Ability, and his movesets in Xenoverse have the Majin and Perfect Kamehamehas.

It'd be weirder if he lacked Kamehameha.

I don't think I ever used him in Xenoverse. I'm getting amped up for the sequel, though!

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
Hmm, TEQ Xeno Trunks actually hits pretty hard. He can also take a double Gogeta lead Super without dying. And his drop rate is horrible, as the only success I've had are when the Supreme Kai of Time joins the battle.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Drop rates are really funky for these events, or maybe I just have really weird luck. I got three Trunks (Teen) super fast (beyond the multiple deaths I had), and I got the Special Kid Goku up to 6 really fast too...and then I spent hours trying to get one loving Kid Vegeta to drop. To this point I have only gotten one and considering he isn't exactly easy to kill even for my TEQ team despite having several Z-Awakened characters, and becomes a massive pain in the rear end if daddy dearest also spawns, I've just given up on getting more for the time being.

Meanwhile the Kid Goku Special stage is amazing for grinding EXP and I've been using it a lot for that (powering up my Kid Goku is secondary at this point, really, seeing as how his SA is already level 6). I just wish I got better luck and got the other Goku fight to spawn for even more EXP.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
Did the SSR guaranteed pull and got 3 SSR
Unlimited Power Super Saiyan 2 Goku Teq
The Miracle of Potara Vegito Teq
Pure Confidence Super Vegeta Agl
Then 6 SRs and 1 R

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
So V-Jump did a poll to see what cards people wanted Dokkan Rebirths. This is the final result

TEQ SSR Super Saiyan 2 Goku
TEQ SSR Super Saiyan Gohan (Future)
INT SSR Super Saiyan Gohan (Teen)
STR SSR Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta
AGL Super Saiyan 2 Goku
AGL Super Saiyan Goku (Starter SSR)
PHY Super Saiyan 2 Goku

Pretty good as none of the SSJ2 Gokus were all that great

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Squallege posted:

So V-Jump did a poll to see what cards people wanted Dokkan Rebirths. This is the final result

AGL Super Saiyan 2 Goku
PHY Super Saiyan 2 Goku

The AGL SSJ2 Goku was an absolute beast back when he was the ONLY SSJ2 card in the game. Nobody had a passive like him. Now he doesn't even make it into my mono-AGL team. How the mighty have fallen.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

I swear PHY Broly's drop rate is broken in my phone. I've fully raised the SA of AGL Cell, TEQ Buu, INT Frieza and Veku, yet Broly is still sitting at SA1.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I've sit limits for myself for multis, and I just hit it for Xenoverse. Got everyone but Tits McGee, which is the only one I really kinda wanted for my Broly WT team. Still, the other 3 are really solid.. more solid than I would have thought. Demigra especially. +3 Ki all when health is over 50%, Supreme modifier, and good Villain links. He and Mira will work well together on the next bad guy only stages. Glad I have some decent baddies now. Saiyans are getting stale.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

New Leaf posted:

The AGL SSJ2 Goku was an absolute beast back when he was the ONLY SSJ2 card in the game. Nobody had a passive like him. Now he doesn't even make it into my mono-AGL team. How the mighty have fallen.

He was my first SSR :smith:

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
That list needs more STR SSJ Bardock.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
I am so loving burnt out on this game.

I figure the 1 year anniversary tournament is going to fix that, but the grind is real.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Yeah I'm really ready for new content. I'm going to barrel through this WT. I didn't get a lot of time in on the last one. Since I didn't get Gogeta or Janemba I was left with not a lot to do but prep for the future and grind Trunks, which didn't take long.

Dub Step Dad
Dec 29, 2008
So I've been looking at the Dokkan Battle subreddit and I've heard a lot of chatter about PHY Xeno Trunks lately. Can someone explain to me why? He was my first SSR and I thought he was one of the worst SSRs so I haven't used him in months.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Dub Step Dad posted:

So I've been looking at the Dokkan Battle subreddit and I've heard a lot of chatter about PHY Xeno Trunks lately. Can someone explain to me why? He was my first SSR and I thought he was one of the worst SSRs so I haven't used him in months.

He recently received a dokkan in Japan that lets him do the same multihit super Broly has. Broly is actually the third best now in Japan for the WT behind Majin Vegeta and Xeno Trunks.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Hang on to that Xeno Trunks! Glad I never sold mine to Baba!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Is there some compilation post that's updated somewhere showing the progression of updates that JP has had so we kind of have a roadmap to look at?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I'm nearing 10 Cell Dokkan medals. I have INT Perfect Cell right now, is he good enough when TUR'd to be worth the medals or should I save them for if I ever get TEQ Perfect Cell?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I've found him to be pretty solid on an INT team. He has Revival, Fierce Battle and Kamehameha, which fits him with a lot of link partners. Hits reasonably hard, too.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I'm nearing 10 Cell Dokkan medals. I have INT Perfect Cell right now, is he good enough when TUR'd to be worth the medals or should I save them for if I ever get TEQ Perfect Cell?

He's alright in my experience but I have a lot of INT units so I haven't used him in ages. He dealt pretty decent damage especially if you hit the links but I recall comparing him to SSJ Teen Gohan (formerly adult) and noting the damage was lower.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Man, I kind of hope they do a Dokkan Festival version of Kaioken Goku now. It'd be cool.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

Squallege posted:

AGL Super Saiyan 2 Goku
PHY Super Saiyan 2 Goku

I thought INT SSR SSJ Teen Gohan already had a new rebirth thing?

But yeah, I'd rather have rebirths for non-saiyan Z-Fighters to bring them up to useable levels.

Or PHY SSJ Vegeta.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Haerc posted:

They fixed it so now Cell era Gohan is "Youth" and Buu era is "Teen".

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Haerc posted:

But yeah, I'd rather have rebirths for non-saiyan Z-Fighters to bring them up to useable levels.

Or PHY SSJ Vegeta.

Once the final section of Baba's Shop opens we can get SSR versions of at least Krillin, Yamcha, and I think Kid Gohan that we get by spending some kind of crystals that we find in levels.. Frankly, I'm kinda surprised we don't have it yet.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
It comes with the next batch of story levels, which should be pretty soon.

Decided to take a last shot at the God gacha, since I still need TEQ SSGSS Goku to go with the TEQ Cell I just got to SA5. I got PHY Ultimate Gohan and AGL SSJ2 Vegeta from the multi and the AGL SSGSS Goku from a single. Game's just loving with me at this point.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

AGL SSJ2 Vegeta is the bane of my existence. I swear I get him more than some SRs. He's up to SA5 now.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Mine's SA3. I still haven't awakened him because I have no idea what I'd use him for.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
I thought I would be done with pulls after getting Gogeta, but apparently I was not, thanks to the temptation of the God Rush (Stupid Bandai). I've gotten a bunch of dupe SSR's (Including 2 PHY SSGSS Vegeta) but not the ones I wanted (TEQ SSGSS Goku. INT Vegito). The only new SSR I got out of the mass of multi-pulls I did was the Rebirth SSJ Vegeta.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Webbeh posted:

I am so loving burnt out on this game.

I figure the 1 year anniversary tournament is going to fix that, but the grind is real.

Yeah, this is the first WT in awhile that I'm actually looking forward to, if only because I need Elder Kais for my Gogeta and future Dokkan'd Xeno Trunks.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Getting this new account kind of revitalized my interest in this game :shobon:

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Aurora posted:

Getting this new account kind of revitalized my interest in this game :shobon:

I had the same feeling when I started up a new account on my phone. The combination of getting crazy luck on my main account and my iPhone 4s running the game like rear end killed it though.

I am probably going to try and stick out the world tournament for much longer than ever before due to wanting elder Kai's for my Gogeta. He is siting at SA 2 right now and I get so jealous of the SA 10 hits I see. Every little bit counts!

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

New Leaf posted:

AGL SSJ2 Vegeta is the bane of my existence. I swear I get him more than some SRs. He's up to SA5 now.

I'm in the same situation with SSJ3 Vegeta

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Awright, finally maxed out PHY Broly. :toot:

e: Argh I want this Summon Sprint thing to go away but I also don't want to use 5 stones on it :argh:

Aurora fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Jul 23, 2016

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Squallege posted:

I'm in the same situation with SSJ3 Vegeta

SSj3 Vegeta is a much better card though.

Aurora posted:

Awright, finally maxed out PHY Broly. :toot:

e: Argh I want this Summon Sprint thing to go away but I also don't want to use 5 stones on it :argh:

Summon sprint?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Drowning Rabbit posted:

SSj3 Vegeta is a much better card though.

Summon sprint?

At some point they introduced a free SSR summon (choice between 3 cards) for 5 stones if you're a new player. Problem is I don't know if it ever goes away and it keeps giving me popups :v:

http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/New_Player_Support!_Summon_Sprint

Just to make it go away I might grab the Piccolo because he has a 50% damage block.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Aurora posted:

At some point they introduced a free SSR summon (choice between 3 cards) for 5 stones if you're a new player. Problem is I don't know if it ever goes away and it keeps giving me popups :v:

http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/New_Player_Support!_Summon_Sprint

Just to make it go away I might grab the Piccolo because he has a 50% damage block.

In the comments someone said how it doesn't go away v

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Finally got Towa for my WT team. The Xenoverse summon is complete!