Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
lmao that's so messed up in such a weird way. Even expressing his feelings about it to her is going to be hurtful, and guess what, the tattoo will still be there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

It's not a bi three way unless you can watch your husband give a completely incompetent blowjob

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013

Captain Yossarian posted:

Hahaha that dude got brutally trolled by his wife
He may be trolled today, but in ten years she'll still be the one whose thigh is tattooed with an ugly picture of her ex-husband.

ConstantDelays fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Jul 22, 2016

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Something awful my wife doesn't seem thrilled by the tattoo of Krusty huffing that I got over my crack (have to do stink lines next session), what do I do

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Help me Reddit my wife got a photorealistic tattoo of my butt, on her butt

life-size

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

I think most people have ex's and such they can fall back on for booty calls should they end up single but it's a bit different when someone is pretty openly jonesin for your partner to the point where it's disrespectful to you and your partner doesn't seem to care. We used to get a lot of e/n threads like that but they fell off as our forum got older I imagine.

It's crazy how thing's have changed over the years here on SA.

Keep up the good thread guys.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
That tattoo one is the best one so far.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Shampy posted:

It's crazy how thing's have changed over the years here on SA.

Keep up the good thread guys.

They're still here they just made the EN forum so they wouldn't poo poo up GBS.

blarzgh posted:

Yeah that one is all funny and not kinda funny but mostly some sad commentary on the state of our young people.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

blarzgh posted:

Pretend this is a picture of a tattoo of an emptyquote

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I want a tattoo of the "Not an ultimatum" guy

Lifetime77
May 20, 2007

Hello Bastards.
He has to cum looking at a picture of his own face. Forever.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

ConstantDelays posted:

He may be trolled today, but in ten years she'll still be the one whose thigh is tattooed with an ugly picture of her ex-husband.

Oh I agree with you 100%,but I'm still chuckling about how much he got unintentionally owned

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

loquacius posted:

Help me Reddit my wife got a photorealistic tattoo of my butt, on her butt

life-size

are you chuck tingle

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Thank you!

I had just woken up in the sleeper of my husband's truck with diarrhea and I didn't make it in time. I thought I was starting a UTI, so I drank cranberry juice all day. Top that with stress triggered IBS and the fact that I went with my husband completely spontaneously (I am on the spectrum and usually adhere to a rigid schedule,) you had the perfect storm.

You came around the corner in the ladies room and I was embarrassed and started to cry. I was looking in the mirror, trying to clean my legs.

You said, "it happens to everyone." I couldn't speak, just nod. Another wave hit and I was back in a stall. I just sat there, sobbing when you flushed and stopped by my stall, reaching under to give me a baggie filled of baby wipes.

"As I said, happens to everyone. I keep these in case."

I thanked you, you washed your hands and left.

You were a bright spot in a truly awful night. Those wipes helped me clean up my legs and I reused the ziploc to put wet paper towels in to clean up the places I got on the truck. My husband couldn't even tell when he woke up.

Thank you for helping me feel human again.

-D

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Lifetime77 posted:

This man sounds crushed.

My wife got a giant tattoo of my face.

Why aren't religious people openly mocked over there?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Lifetime77 posted:

He has to cum looking at a picture of his own face. Forever.

yeah hilariously enough it'd be strictly better if she got one of her own face

size of a cantaloupe my god...

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Mortimer posted:

are you chuck tingle

Pounded in the butt, by a photorealistic tattoo of my butt.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah I think that analogy would work better if your husband put a tattoo of your butt on his dick

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Dreddout posted:

Pounded in the butt, by a photorealistic tattoo of my butt.

Pounded in the Dickbutt Tattoo on my Butt by a Dick with a Dickbutt Buttfuck Tattoo

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Cashing in my good boy points for a blowie

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Self-face tattoo would be a great for a narcissist. You could look at yourself during sex.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I [22M] have a feeling that my gf [27F] might be cheating on me.

quote:

So this started around 5 weeks ago. She was on a 2-day trip to a town (lets call it town A) around 2 hours away from our hometown (town B). She used to visit town A around 1-2 times per year. But recently she started visiting it more often.

So I've been pretty suspicious about it. We've always been pretty open about our personal space sharing phones and etc, just to make sure the other person doesnt get any wrong ideas about the other.

One evening we had this situation where we were watching something on TV and she was giggling and etc while chatting with someone. So at first I jokingly lean over to see who is she chatting with. At that moment she freaks out and hides her phone. For a mere second and a short glimpse I manage to see that its some guy (lets call him David), without seeing his family name and etc.

I decide to ask her who is that and at first she says its her sister. I take a few seconds to think my further actions and decide to continue. I tell her that I saw it wasnt her sister and some guy called David. At which she tells me that its actually David, who is her "cousin". So I dont really believe her and I ask to see her phone, due to that being the only evidence. She denies to give it to me and tells me that she will let me see it after we see the movie. So I just let it go for the moment and continue watching the movie.

Around 5 minutes before the movie ends I decide to sip some water (big mistake) and as I come back I see her on her phone. I instantly ask to see, being already suspicious as gently caress and she actually agrees to give it to me. But what I see is that there isnt any chat with David anymore (she deleted it).

I ask her why and she just tries to throw the ball at me saying that I am being too suspicious and that our relationship shouldn't be like this.

Fast forward another week (this weekend) and she tells me that she needs to go to her nephews birthday to town A (again). So ofcourse I ask her again for more information on the whole thing.

She tells me its on Saturday, daytime, but she will have to sleep there. When I ask her why she tells me its her nephews birthday. (Who the hell hosts a birthday for a 2 years old kid at the evening/night)

As a top of everything, she barely responds the entire time, responding only to one call in the evening and even after us talking it out and she telling me that she will be back on Sunday in the morning. She doesnt respond for the entire day and returns very late in the evening.

I decided to investigate and I found that she became friends recently with a guy called David who lives in city A. That was my limit.

I havent talked to her since yesterday.

TLDR: My girlfriend chats with some guy, hides it, deletes the history, lies, keeps on dissapearing during weekends and travels to the city where the same guy lives while not answering her phone nor on messanger. Is she cheating on me?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

That man has a tremendous amount of respect for his cheating girlfriend's due process rights

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Gaunab posted:

"My GF has been killing people and burning their bodies. Is she a murderer or am I just paranoid?"

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...
I've watched enough primetime drama and comedy to know that this is an obvious case of her having an elaborate birthday party planned in city "A" for her man and wants to keep it a secret, and he's ruining the surprise.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

Dogmeat posted:

Stuff that's canned and under pressure often uses nitrous oxide or some other inhalant as a propellant so some dudes huff that poo poo from keyboard dusters or cans of whipped cream.

Just important to note; duster is not NO2 and in fact NO2 is safe to inhale. The only dangerous part is if you are only breathing NO2 and not getting any O2. Dentists is the gas dentists use, it's not dangerous. At worst it depletes B vitamins or something like that.

Compressed air and duster absolutely will wreck your body but it isn't the same thing as whippets.

e: oh someone already said that my bad.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I was struck throughout my reading of that story by how little respect that guy's cheating girlfriend has for his intelligence, but then he finished the post with "is she cheating on me?" and I was like hmm maybe she's on to something there

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

kuddles posted:

I've watched enough primetime drama and comedy to know that this is an obvious case of her having an elaborate birthday party planned in city "A" for her man and wants to keep it a secret, and he's ruining the surprise.

David is the best party planner in state A, and he only takes meetings at night. He's a bit eccentric, sure, but dammit he gets results.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

lol I don't get how these people see something that causes them to confront their SO and then take "you're too suspicious" as an answer

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

I don't have compressed air but I have a pressure washer is there any way to get high from that

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
maybe you guys should make a compressed air thread

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

dog buttz posted:

lol I don't get how these people see something that causes them to confront their SO and then take "you're too suspicious" as an answer

The fear of being alone overpowers the fear of being proven as a doormat for many of these types

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Mortimer posted:

I don't have compressed air but I have a pressure washer is there any way to get high from that

You betcha bud just wrap your lips around the nozzle and turn it on, it just might blow your mind.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Gaunab posted:

Good thing this all went down in town A, otherwise I think the guy leaves himself wide open for cyber stalking.

These people are just as afraid of computers as my 97-year old grandmother.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

dog buttz posted:

Holding on to the last thread that dangles their only "real" relationship.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

I don't think my boyfriend means to be insulting, but since we started dating he's consistently made comments about my chest being flat or my rear end being small.
I'm Asian-American, and we normally are built petite with smaller chests and behinds.
He says things like, "Look, my chest is bigger than yours!" or "Look at your small butt."
Today we were in a store selling sports goods. He bought shoes while I shopped for a sports bra. We are in Sweden and I didn't pack one with me for runs. Anyways, while shopping he points to a really unflattering bra. I say, "It's not really what I'm looking for. I want something that is more cupped," and he laughs and says, "Let's be real, do you really need it?"
I say, "What do you mean? Are you saying I'm flat-chested?", and he continues to laugh, and says, "Well, yeah, I said 'let's be real',"
I have confronted him about this several times before about how this hurts my feelings, and how he would not like it if I made comments about his penis length. His apologies feel pretty empty, because he just goes on doing it.
I have been insecure about my body since I was young - was ridiculed growing up for being 'too skinny' (and he knows this). I reached a point where I started feeling comfortable and accepting of my body, but this kind of crumbled when I started dating my partner. I have tried the "laugh it off" technique, or to "go with the joke," because I thought, "Maybe I'm being too insecure, and I need to just accept it," but it's not great feeling like your partner finds you unattractive. What are you thoughts? Am I wrong to react this way? I'm not speaking to him right now. He's done this too much, and it really hurts my feelings. I know that he loves me, there is no doubt about that. He is a great partner, but I feel insecure about my body in this relationship. I know that a lot of you may say I need to be confident in myself first, but it's hard when you have a partner at the same time who makes comments that go against what you've been working to overcome.
tl;dr partner constantly makes comments about my body type that offend me, apologizes then continues to do it after confrontation, tried laughing it off as another solution, hasn't worked. am I overreacting?

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I don't think my boyfriend means to be insulting, but since we started dating he's consistently made comments about my chest being flat or my rear end being small.
I'm Asian-American, and we normally are built petite with smaller chests and behinds.
He says things like, "Look, my chest is bigger than yours!" or "Look at your small butt."
Today we were in a store selling sports goods. He bought shoes while I shopped for a sports bra. We are in Sweden and I didn't pack one with me for runs. Anyways, while shopping he points to a really unflattering bra. I say, "It's not really what I'm looking for. I want something that is more cupped," and he laughs and says, "Let's be real, do you really need it?"
I say, "What do you mean? Are you saying I'm flat-chested?", and he continues to laugh, and says, "Well, yeah, I said 'let's be real',"
I have confronted him about this several times before about how this hurts my feelings, and how he would not like it if I made comments about his penis length. His apologies feel pretty empty, because he just goes on doing it.
I have been insecure about my body since I was young - was ridiculed growing up for being 'too skinny' (and he knows this). I reached a point where I started feeling comfortable and accepting of my body, but this kind of crumbled when I started dating my partner. I have tried the "laugh it off" technique, or to "go with the joke," because I thought, "Maybe I'm being too insecure, and I need to just accept it," but it's not great feeling like your partner finds you unattractive. What are you thoughts? Am I wrong to react this way? I'm not speaking to him right now. He's done this too much, and it really hurts my feelings. I know that he loves me, there is no doubt about that. He is a great partner, but I feel insecure about my body in this relationship. I know that a lot of you may say I need to be confident in myself first, but it's hard when you have a partner at the same time who makes comments that go against what you've been working to overcome.
tl;dr partner constantly makes comments about my body type that offend me, apologizes then continues to do it after confrontation, tried laughing it off as another solution, hasn't worked. am I overreacting?

ill need pics to verify :q:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

"my excellent, perfect, would never change a thing about him boyfriend constantly belittles me. What should I do?"

Make fun of his dick. DUH.

"Let's be real. Do you really NEED Magnums?"

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
hey girls, if your boy is being a dick simply withhold sex for a while and see how uppity they are then

you have all the power you fools

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Zzulu posted:

hey girls, if your boy is being a dick simply withhold sex for a while and see how uppity they are then

you have all the power you fools

This is a stereotype that doesn't always pan out. My ex tried this once and seeing her go through the creeping realization that she had the higher sex drive and couldn't win was hilarious.

Or maybe it's just because I could happily jack off while that never did much for her. Either way it's not a fool proof plan, ladies!

• Locked thread