Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

FogHelmut posted:

Dog ate my watch. How am I supposed to lift without watching my time betweens sets?
Count steamboats out loud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Woman came in, walked on the treadmill for 15 minutes, curled a 5 lb dumbbell, and left. Thing is her bod was sexy as gently caress in a milfy way, though. What's the deal, I work out a lot more and I'm still not remotely attractive to men.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Probably an amazing diet. I see those types of milfs all the time out here

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

There's a woman in her 50's? at my gym. Massive old lady boobs. Demolishing upright rows with the straight bar. My rotator cuffs cried.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

P-Mack posted:

Woman came in, walked on the treadmill for 15 minutes, curled a 5 lb dumbbell, and left. Thing is her bod was sexy as gently caress in a milfy way, though. What's the deal, I work out a lot more and I'm still not remotely attractive to men.

I know we're supposed to be all nice and not say these sorts of things, but you might need to get checked out. If you're working out as hard as you claim you should be at least half gay. Maybe it's manifesting in other ways? Have you grown a pencil-thin mustache?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

At the Costco eating a $1.35 pint of frozen yogurt, watched a dude get a 1/4 lb hot dog, throw out the bun, and wrapped it in a slice of pizza.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

P-Mack posted:

Think back carefully. Was she eating genoa or soppressata salami on the treadmill?

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
There's a milf at my gym who is in there for close to 3 hours all the time. She has a super nice rear end and legs, but a little bit of midsection chub, which is cool. Her rear end is like amazing and it's so hard not to stare jesus.. lovely thing is she's kind of a racist Christian and called this cool Iraqi bro Ali a terrorist one time, which makes her a bit less attractive.

I'd still gently caress her, but more of a hate gently caress.. Would hate gently caress the hell out of that booty.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
People who work out are fuckable much longer in life

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

FogHelmut posted:

At the Costco eating a $1.35 pint of frozen yogurt, watched a dude get a 1/4 lb hot dog, throw out the bun, and wrapped it in a slice of pizza.

Hell yeah

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

FogHelmut posted:

So, how swole he were?

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

FogHelmut posted:

This is a man who knows how to live

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

If you look at other people in the gym instead of spending waking every hour becoming so hot the only person you'd ever want to gently caress is yourself... just lol.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

If there's a butt in the gym that's better to look at than yours you aren't working hard enough.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Lol if you're not checking yourself out in the mirror while sporting a raging boner at all times

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Top 5 Exercises That Will ANNIHILATE Your Chest... and Your Sex Drive.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Incidentally im doing chest today

Gonna work my tits so haard bros

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bakalakadaka posted:

This is a man who knows how to live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH8PM5QN9OE

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

I benched so hard on wednesday I felt a sprain in my back.

Rip my deadlifts today, bros.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Yeah, rip

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.
I went to a knock off Golds tonight in Chiang Mai and they had both Hammer Strength and Nautilus MIGHTY PULLOVERS. Jack your dick buddy.

In other news I've been on the road for 10 weeks now and have lost like 11 kilos and literally all my leg mass. In short, kill me.

Defiant Sally fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Jul 22, 2016

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Is your dick mass still good?

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.
Since I'm not guzzling a litre of stims a day anymore, it's better than ever.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i tried my hands at power cleans today. was good. then i benched. was good.

now im eating a burrito. is good.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
On my 4th month of 500mg test and started 400 a week primobolan a few days ago, i have enough primo to do that for 3 months so should help with my cut over the rest of the summer... I got to 200lbs at the end of may which was +25lbs and ive dropped to 190ish since then from cutting/work, this should help me recomp for my last few % of bodyfat i hope with out losing any more lbs!

Acne got pretty bad on my shoulders and upper back but its way better now.. I was taking more than 500 test a week for a month which was too much for me.
Also umm i started seeing signs of gyno in my left tittie so I added low dose AI and its gone away.

Fallows fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Jul 24, 2016

Turkey Farts
Jan 4, 2013

Made a huge batch of goulash today that I'm about to go caveman on. See you in hell, twinks.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
isnt a standard cycle like 10-12 weeks, then you start to enter the DANGER ZONE

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

going for a bicycle ride to further increase the size of my rear end and legs

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
First time working out in an actual gym in 7 weeks a couple days ago. Didn't even go heavy and everything hurts.

I missed this pain.

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Zzulu posted:

Lol if you think big people ever stop blasting

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Fallows posted:

On my 4th month of 500mg test and started 400 a week primobolan a few days ago, i have enough primo to do that for 3 months so should help with my cut over the rest of the summer... I got to 200lbs at the end of may which was +25lbs and ive dropped to 190ish since then from cutting/work, this should help me recomp for my last few % of bodyfat i hope with out losing any more lbs!

Acne got pretty bad on my shoulders and upper back but its way better now.. I was taking more than 500 test a week for a month which was too much for me.
Also umm i started seeing signs of gyno in my left tittie so I added low dose AI and its gone away.

Nice. Thanks for turning your body into a science experiment and posting here.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I'm going to start taking steroids so I can spend entire days drinking and not lose a week's worth of gains.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I lost 15 lbs of bodyweight and 20 lbs off my bench.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
did you forsake the salami?

Pre-Cambrian Syndrome
Jan 6, 2006

FogHelmut posted:

I lost 15 lbs of bodyweight and 20 lbs off my bench.

Mass moves mass, story checks out.

E: by extension, I guess salami moves mass.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

a dog from hell posted:

Nice. Thanks for turning your body into a science experiment and posting here.

I was also thinking the exact same thing. Thank you Fallows.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

a dog from hell posted:

I'm going to start taking steroids so I can spend entire days drinking and not lose a week's worth of gains.

i only lift drunk

Zzulu posted:

Yea but the danger zone isnt like mount everest, not every one gets high BP and bad bloods so if you dont really get any of the bad sides you can stay on a higher dose for longer than 3 months.

Test wise I'm going for 6 months of 500 test then dropping to like TRT dose for a while then going back up. I'd like to stay on test forever ideally

Fallows fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jul 25, 2016

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Fallows posted:

i only lift drunk

Yea but the danger zone isnt like mount everest, not every one gets high BP and bad bloods so if you dont really get any of the bad sides you can stay on a higher dose for longer than 3 months.

Test wise I'm going for 6 months of 500 test then dropping to like TRT dose for a while then going back up. I'd like to stay on test forever ideally

That's what your balls are for.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

lifting drunk seems like a good way to get a loving heart attack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

numberoneposter posted:

lifting drunk seems like a good way to get a loving heart attack swole.

• Locked thread