Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

E1M1 posted:

Oh boy, I really hope it's a (insert nationality/race/belief system that confirms whatever narrative I've latched on to and justifies my continued dislike for that kind of person)

Just remember, this incident is the tipping point that will prove your narrative unequivocally when you turn out to be right, so get those smug told you so memes ready

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I thought ze germans were an efficient people. They should have found and summarily shot these bozos by now

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Obama's face on CNNs front page is still looking at these pics of this attack. The pics keep changing. Comedy gold.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Police Automaton posted:

I really can't buy the 5 people dead, three shooters thing. Either they were really bad at what they were doing or this was something else.
assuming that this is true:

they were probably only after anyone who looked like a refugee

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

cock hero flux posted:

it's the far right except for young people who like to post on 4chan and say offensive things

Young people don't know about 4chan do they? That poo poo is ancient.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

afkmacro posted:

muslims are like genestealers if you think about it

Genestealers assimilate their host culture

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Wikkheiser posted:

It was probably one guy with the alt-right on the brain who was also a bad shot because he's a native German.

to be fair Germans are naturally good at mass shootings

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Wikkheiser posted:

Everyone thinks they'd be the castrated steroid machine in power armor.

But more likely they'll be Tyranid food. Sad but true.

all alt-righters are pussies acting out on the internet because its the only place where they can compensate for their lack of agency in their sad lives

so, in the 40k world, people like Milo et all would be beaten to death by the Arbites for being huge pussies when they complain about getting drafted into the planetary defense force

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

I don't think it was

I need one other source to confirm that, not, "The Hill" (more like the SHILL lol)

why would a white supremicist kill white germans

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

all of the people who said it was a muslim will look very stupid for like 3 days until the next mass shooting when we'll meet back here to do this again

Descar
Apr 19, 2010
they'll proberly find alot more dead inside the mcdonald'

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Alright, vindication for people on the left and a little vengeance for people on the right. A real win-win situation. Good job Germany!

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill 'em all!

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

man the coverage on this is so terrible.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

finally all the xenophobic hate speech was successful at inciting something horrible like this

thanks everyone

Way to blame everyone but the murderers!

Heaven forbid the person doing the actual crime takes the responsibility for it.

You are a terrorist apologist.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Police Automaton posted:

I really can't buy the 5 people dead, three shooters thing. Either they were really bad at what they were doing or this was something else.

maybe. the san bernido couple made a run for it and we probaly planning more attacks, same with the tsarnieves brothers. Its either Wahhabis or hard right nuts. my guess is the former.

RobattoJesus posted:

Making fun of idiot lefties doesn't make you alt right any more than making fun of idiot atheists makes you an Orthodox Jew.

It's just that making fun of both is really fun and I say that as a left wing atheist.

truth. I poo poo on lefties all the time, but i am a lefty or something like that.

hmm. interesting.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

how me a frog posted:

or, y'know, reddit, I guess? is 8chan still a thing?

the parts of the internet where they don't ban you for calling someone a friend of the family

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.
I love it.

"Haha, look at your gun laws, Germany, you stupid pricks. Didn't help you now, did it?"

"Wait, why are there only 5-6 Dead with allegedly 3 shooters? This doesn't add up at all!!"

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

finally all the xenophobic hate speech was successful at inciting something horrible like this

thanks everyone

All Islamic terror is definitely nothing to do with Islam, but all right wing terror is the fault of all right wingers.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

from the dailymail article:

quote:

Witnesses said that the gunman screamed 'I'm German' and 'f*** foreigners' before shooting.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703705/Major-police-investigation-way-shots-fired-shopping-centre-Munich.html#ixzz4FAVr2LkQ

so going to go out of a limb here and say it's probably not a white nationalist firing on random whites with a battlecry of "I'm a white dude"

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Descar posted:

they'll proberly find alot more dead inside the mcdonald'

Strangely without bullet wounds and all clawing each other for the shitter

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Mortimer posted:

I don't think it was

I need one other source to confirm that, not, "The Hill" (more like the SHILL lol)

Video of the shooter shouting some anti-Muslim stuff and also about how he's schizophrenic. Reportedly anyway, I don't speak German.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlnd3gqN61c&feature=youtu.be

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

maybe it is though, i wait with baited breath

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Mortimer posted:

I don't think it was

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Video of the shooter shouting some anti-Muslim stuff and also about how he's schizophrenic. Reportedly anyway, I don't speak German.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlnd3gqN61c&feature=youtu.be

Mithaldu posted:

Listened again and edited it some:

shooter: now i gotta buy a gun
bavarian: the shooter is here, he is armed
shooter: shut the gently caress up rear end in a top hat
bavarian: wanker
shooter: lovely turks
bavarian: lovely turks (only he used a slang word
shooter: i'm a german, born in germany
bavarian: you're a wanker
shooter: i was born in a hartz4 (state welfare, unemployed, etc.) area
shooter: ... in-patient treatment ... (maybe relating to mental issues)
bavarian: yes, yes, ... in-patient treatment ... (indiscernible)
shooter: what can i do about it?
shooter: i didn't do anything.
shooter: ... in fifth grade ... (maybe, very hard to hear this)

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Digital Fingers posted:

so going to go out of a limb here and say it's probably not a white nationalist firing on random whites with a battlecry of "I'm a white dude"

lol nice battlecry

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
would hitler allow this

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

"Im a white guy and schizophrenic!!! eat lead!!"

*blam blam blam*

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

how me a frog posted:

a lot of fuckin young people know about 4chan

source: i am one

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

The death toll just shot up. It's now *looks up german population on wikipedia* 80.62 million!!!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Serotonin posted:

Lmao when did gbs get an influx of alt right wankers? I thought we lost all those fragile losers to Something Sensitive.

and I thought we sent LF dumbshits to rhizzone but I guess your posts are so bad you couldn't even get them off

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

serious norman posted:

would hitler allow this
I was thinkin' y'know, if you were into traditional German culture or whatever, being a Nazi would be pretty stupid because wasn't Hitler's final orders to burn the whole country to the ground scorched-earth style?

Like they didn't really think this through.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
There also was this bizarre exchange with the other guy on the balcony who apparently tried to distract the shooter (and yes he was the shooter or one of the shooters, because he shoots at the end of the video at the bulding)

He said "I'm german, I was born in germany", and also this odd statement about being in stationary care, which in german worded like this usually means psychiatric care.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

It makes perfect sense for the armed shooter to state he has to buy a gun while having a shouting match with an unarmed third party. Yeah. I like this narrative, it's probably not bullshit.

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.
White people are killing white people? well I never...

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
"Ich bin Deutscher!"

"Ein Wichser bist du! "

Bester Mann

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

symbolic posted:

a lot of fuckin young people know about 4chan

source: i am one

How young? Cause "young at heart" doesn't count.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

how me a frog posted:

It makes perfect sense for the armed shooter to state he has to buy a gun while having a shouting match with an unarmed third party. Yeah. I like this narrative, it's probably not bullshit.

its what is said on the video

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of *blank*

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

and I thought we sent LF dumbshits to rhizzone but I guess your posts are so bad you couldn't even get them off

Poor.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

ephex posted:

"Ich bin Deutscher!"

"Ein Wichser bist du! "

Bester Mann

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Digital Fingers posted:

white as wonderbread

• Locked thread