Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Dick Trauma posted:

You don't have to fetishize it to dig this great stuff:

That one is always a safe bet since it's not too strong and tastes very good.

One the other hand I tried recently dill mustard (mix with honey and use with salmon), vanilla mustard and wasabi mustard and they were all delicious.

Vanilla is still my favorite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Dick Trauma posted:

You don't have to fetishize it to dig this great stuff:

While I'm not a huge fan of dijon specifically, whole-seed mustard in general is just the best.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

djfooboo posted:

It's a slippery slope to mustard fetishism. Not pictured: whole mustard seeds and ground mustard seeds...

Yeh I don't think so. I just bought it because the grill across the street has disregarded my "everything except mustard" for so long I got kind ofused to it. Gonna eat it with fries mostly.

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs
Wow that's a lot of mustard talk.

Jerry Cotton posted:

I've never used mustard before so I started with the mild one.

How old are you? Where are you from? How could you have never used/tried mustard before?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

KingColliwog posted:

How old are you? Where are you from? How could you have never used/tried mustard before?

I can't empty quote but... Seriously.

When I was a kid, we had Japanese exchange students and learned what foods they didn't have. I blew my little baby mind that they had no version of root beer and, after tasting it, they unanimously agreed that it tasted like cough medicine.

But mustard is, like, essential.

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008

Some books. Communist-red missle silos for my dry goods. 250 bouncy balls for my cat, because she can't possible lose that many... right? right? And some reference material for a trip. All from Amazon, praise be our lord Bezos.

Waterslide Industry Lobbyist
Jun 18, 2003

ANYONE WANT SOME BARBECUE?

Lipstick Apathy
Tickets to New York, its my first trip there, have to show off the new bby to my wife's family

and a baby carrier, because gently caress a stroller in the airport and around NYC

Murkyhumor
Jul 24, 2006

This is Not a Pipe.
Fun Shoe
New Watch, Casio GW-M5610

I'm thinking of getting a NATO watch band for it, but the plastic one it comes with is pretty good.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

4 month old Bengal kitten named Scoopy. He's adorable.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Megabound posted:

I hope you adopted him from a shelter!

Also LOL good luck with a bengal.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Josh Lyman posted:

I hope you adopted him from a shelter!

Also LOL good luck with a bengal.

He was raised with Australian Mists so his temperament is a bit different, and is getting a mist sister when she's desexed. He's pretty vocal ATM but is way more cuddly than most Bengals I've known and loves being handled.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

FormatAmerica posted:

Gringos Locos is drunk food, man. I wouldn't say amazingly good in its own right but fantastic paired with a good buzz.

There's a handful of cool little bars all down the same street if you go to the Milk District. Walking distance from my house :)

If you want really good food, go to the Mills 50 area. Tako Cheena is great, Pig Floyds is great, Black Rooster is great. A bit further up in Winter Park: The Coop, Ravenous Pig, Cask & Larder. Loads more I'm forgetting or don't frequent as regularly.

Tako Cheena is the legit taco spot in town for sure, granted it's not traditional tacos. That whole Mills 50 area is delicious. Also Pom Pom's.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

KingColliwog posted:

Is this the new A/S/L?

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do
Got sick of how loose the blade was in my CRKT M16 so I decided to pick this up.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
New PEI sheet and adhesive sheets for my 3d printer.

Tried to do the amazon fake out where you place 2 separate orders and only pay for overnight on one,so you can get free overnight when they box em together, but yea they called my bluff on that. :negative:

Merica
Jan 28, 2009

Megabound posted:

How'd you get a leg back on my cat?

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Jerry Cotton posted:

Is this the new A/S/L?

37/Maryland/Frequently enjoys mustard on turkey sandwiches

I haven't purchased any recently but for reference I often dig this kind: https://www.amazon.com/Lakeshore-Wh...whiskey+mustard

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Saw Wicked with the gf last night. Was fun and good. Book of Mormon coming to town in January and I'm excited to catch that again.

Obligatory: http://www.hulu.com/watch/293705

George H.W. Cunt has a new favorite as of 17:03 on Jul 22, 2016

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

davebo posted:

37/Maryland/Frequently enjoys mustard on turkey sandwiches

I haven't purchased any recently but for reference I often dig this kind: https://www.amazon.com/Lakeshore-Wh...whiskey+mustard

You kids and your whisky-infused condiments.

I won 100e in poker so I bought a Rosala (Rousal) Viking Wheat Beer it has no mustard in it sorry.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Im That One Guy posted:

Got sick of how loose the blade was in my CRKT M16 so I decided to pick this up.

Niceeee. I thought that most Benchmades have problems with a bit of blade play? How is that one?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

SaltLick posted:

Saw Wicked with the gf last night. Was fun and good.

Well. I hope you're happy now.

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do

obi_ant posted:

Niceeee. I thought that most Benchmades have problems with a bit of blade play? How is that one?
I'll let you know when it arrives. I did play with a different mini-grip at REI and it seemed pretty solid. I like the axis lock way more than my CRKT's liner lock.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

obi_ant posted:

I have 3 of them and they develop a tiny bit of up and down wobble. It's still safe but it's a peeve.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
I bought some hardware for my fractured heel a few weeks ago. Had it professionally installed.

Side view:

Bottom view:

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

Hate to tell you but your foot gun is broken.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 33 minutes!
He never asked for this

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Bought me a custom fit mouthguard so I don't bite my tongue off or lose any teeth when I'm doing jiu jitsu

https://i.imgur.com/4UoUwSU.png

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Mister Kingdom posted:

I bought some hardware for my fractured heel a few weeks ago. Had it professionally installed.

Side view:

Bottom view:

Your doctor went to ACE Hardware and spent less than $10 on galvanized plumber's tape and some fine thread drywall screws for your foot.

Sorry to have to be the one to tell you this.

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

gently caress - that's a big job. I bust my back (two vertebrae) and my heel 25 years ago, and my back gives me no issues at all. my heel, on the other hand....

How'd you do it? A fall?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 33 minutes!

Teach posted:

How'd you do it? A fall?

Axe-kicking some jabronis trying to feel up on his girl

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Teach posted:

gently caress - that's a big job. I bust my back (two vertebrae) and my heel 25 years ago, and my back gives me no issues at all. my heel, on the other hand....

How'd you do it? A fall?

Walking down the stairs at my apartment building. I'd caught the back of my left shoe on the previous step. Since I was only two steps from the sidewalk, I decided to hop down. I landed on the right heel hard and at an angle and down I went like a sack of potatoes.

Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent

Mister Kingdom posted:

Walking down the stairs at my apartment building. I'd caught the back of my left shoe on the previous step. Since I was only two steps from the sidewalk, I decided to hop down. I landed on the right heel hard and at an angle and down I went like a sack of potatoes.

drat dude drink your milk.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

I bought this clever hoody.

It's light and comfy and doesn't feel "TECHNICAL", it's almost like terrycloth - and has SPF50 all over so it's great if there's blazing sun out but also wind that would be chilly in a tee shirt.

Also seeds for coriander, dill, Thai basil, chives and catgrass, I'm going to start a window garden! 420 FRESH HERBS ERRY DAY

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I bought a $6 bottle opener/corkscrew and it's pretty flimsy as a corkscrew but great as a bottle opener and I need to share it with all of you.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

strangemusic posted:

I bought this clever hoody.

It's light and comfy and doesn't feel "TECHNICAL", it's almost like terrycloth - and has SPF50 all over so it's great if there's blazing sun out but also wind that would be chilly in a tee shirt.

Also seeds for coriander, dill, Thai basil, chives and catgrass, I'm going to start a window garden! 420 FRESH HERBS ERRY DAY

SPF in a hoody I get, it's tough to remain pale, but won't that hurt the seeds it comes with, too? I thought having plants grow out of your jacket was an odd choice, but no shop shaming intended.

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

Zahi posted:

drat dude drink your milk.

Actually, milk is a lovely source of calcium.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Etrips posted:

Actually, milk is a lovely source of calcium.
Sure, but it's easier to incorporate into your diet than broccoli or kale.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Josh Lyman posted:

Sure, but it's easier to incorporate into your diet than broccoli or kale.

Look at this scrub not eating kale daintily daily.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

How can kale be good for you if even the bugs won't eat it. Chemtrails.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Kale is lovely garbage for idiots. Spinach is where it's at.