Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
He's a master of karate and friendship, for everyone

99 CENTS AMIGO posted:

I leave for ONE YEAR

It's too late, we all got fat, no more flexing since we got flab

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

allta
Mar 28, 2011

99 CENTS AMIGO posted:

I leave for ONE YEAR

It's just dilapidated because all the goons were playing pokemon go instead of meeting upkeep, we've already hit is as far as I know for the next build tick so no progress lost, all is fine! I may not be the best clan leader but I feel like my free avatar acess for all has gone well enough with the goons! Though I'll never live up to Manyorcas, Pizza lady or even you Flex!

Also holy crap it's been a year already? There's no way!

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013
Just did Gower Quest, don't know why I didn't do it sooner.
Never expected all our jokes about the black knight titan's awful graphics to be a plot point...

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

allta posted:

It's just dilapidated because all the goons were playing pokemon go instead of meeting upkeep...

Anime Prevails. :unsmigghh:

Manyorcas
Jun 16, 2007

The person who arrives last is fined, regardless of whether that person's late or not.
Losing the citadel due to pokemon would have been an acceptable ending imo

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

I just read Jagex are being acquired for £300m by a chinese mining company? You guys heard about this?

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

jiggerypokery posted:

I just read Jagex are being acquired for £300m by a chinese mining company? You guys heard about this?

They made a big blog post about it. It's strange but as far as they're saying they still get to do whatever they want. I didn't read the "mining" part, they just called them "investors".

allta
Mar 28, 2011
The mining company that bought jagex is just trying to diversify because the mining regulations over there are getting significantly more strict while also a lot of the ore veins are being exhausted or due to be exhausted within the next decade or so. Also ironically the price of iron ore is at an all time low currently from a combination of over supply and less demand for steel.

When you think about it this is really one of the best possible outcomes for all parties. Jagex gets out from under that horrible investor group that forced microtransations constantly over real content and they get creative control back over rs. On top of that the mining company gets an mmorpg that nets them ~30M a year for basically 0 work on their part.

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH

allta posted:

The mining company that bought jagex is just trying to diversify because the mining regulations over there are getting significantly more strict while also a lot of the ore veins are being exhausted or due to be exhausted within the next decade or so. Also ironically the price of iron ore is at an all time low currently from a combination of over supply and less demand for steel.

When you think about it this is really one of the best possible outcomes for all parties. Jagex gets out from under that horrible investor group that forced microtransations constantly over real content and they get creative control back over rs. On top of that the mining company gets an mmorpg that nets them ~30M a year for basically 0 work on their part.

Do you think the mining company just wanted access to Seren Stones without the levels required? :shobon:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
shoulda done warbands imo

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
A third loving Araxxi's Eye, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
Yaka just got double the difficulty

Swicky fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jul 24, 2016

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
I think it's time for a new thread, this glorious title has lived it's great run

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
I enjoy this game......

Surmoon
Jun 6, 2008
Same :S

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
Definitely do that cooking challenge.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
We need about a contribution's worth of cloth in the citadel by tomorrow night to make upkeep

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

if wishes were fishes fuck you this is my pie
i wanted to check the smithing and mining rework

its delayed for n e x t f u c k i n g y e a r

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

lmao it's never happening

it's literally the one thing i wanted this year

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!
We're good on cloth for this week

Manyorcas
Jun 16, 2007

The person who arrives last is fined, regardless of whether that person's late or not.

Reoxygenation posted:

i wanted to check the smithing and mining rework

its delayed for n e x t f u c k i n g y e a r

This is one of the things that might make me try the game again, combined with the NX client or whatever it is that doesn't use Java.

fishmech posted:

We need about a contribution's worth of cloth in the citadel by tomorrow night to make upkeep

This surprises me: I remember the crafting station used to be the most sought after before, but now it's the last one being capped? Is crafting EXP much cheaper to get than it was 3+ years ago?

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

Manyorcas posted:

This surprises me: I remember the crafting station used to be the most sought after before, but now it's the last one being capped? Is crafting EXP much cheaper to get than it was 3+ years ago?

When you unlock Priff there's an afk option, but that still requires like 75 crafting and xp/h is lower than cit, so I wouldn't say it's much better. That's the biggest change to crafting training I think

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH

Simsmagic posted:

When you unlock Priff there's an afk option, but that still requires like 75 crafting and xp/h is lower than cit, so I wouldn't say it's much better. That's the biggest change to crafting training I think

Dear lord i loving love crafting harps, 1.4mill crafting xp made off it this week from doing NOOOOOOOOOOOOTHING, that would have cost like 20mill gp

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Manyorcas posted:

I'm pretty sure they changed it to require much more clicking than it used to which makes it incredibly tedious.

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH

Been in Runespan since level 1, at 86 right now, I'M LOVING IT

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Sooooo close to the halfway point.

joachim783
May 9, 2013
for swicky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjNoCxWNJI0

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

Swicky posted:

Been in Runespan since level 1, at 86 right now, I'M LOVING IT

Look on bright side, you're gonna get all those points! Also, you sure you don't wanna trade in the Sliske pieces for an xp lamp?

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
gently caress Sliske

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

Swicky posted:

gently caress Sliske

Whilst I agree with this sentiment, I'm surprised anyone would turn down free xp.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Swicky has always been a goon of principle. :wotwot:

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

sliske is a scoundrel and should not be encouraged

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
:smug:

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
We still need rations to be covered in the citadel, but that'll only take a full contrib or so.

Balls to the Mall
Feb 11, 2011

Kinda disappointing for it to be yet another trump av.

:wom:
Time for Themata to return!

Balls to the Mall fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Aug 8, 2016

allta
Mar 28, 2011
Was aiming for 500 at desert bus switches in the wilderness before the obligatory drygore pubie showed up to kill all the unarmed people for no reason.

Got really close though!

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.
http://imgur.com/a/XCzzG here have some..GOLD.. sabotaged my own home world on accident lmfao i realized what happened and thought "comedy gold!!" ..maybe? i dont know i personaly think its funny

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Aug 8, 2016

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
Wooooooooooooo

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

why havent you trained the most important skill, firemaking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

allta
Mar 28, 2011

Simsmagic posted:

why havent you trained the most important skill, firemaking

Asking the important question :colbert:

Also giant chin everyday! Do you even ironman?!?!

Seriously though congratulations on ports