Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
He probably makes a new one every time the old one does something that he can't un-see, like taking a dump or inserting a space tampon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Ok so after spending 20 years in a mental prison thing, Obrien, and rightfully so, completely snapped

so he'd put in his shift, then have some booze at quarks

julian and him would go do the battle of britain or whatever was on the schedule that week

maybe some bashir and obrien shower sex to cool down after that action

due to space catholicism or whatever, obrien felt shame, and would routinely strangle and murder his wife due to this shame

rinse and repeat

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Obrien looks like a total bottom, too.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
make it powerbottom and of course

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
The kind that lies on his back at the edge of the bed with his legs on your shoulders, and wants you to stand and give him dick real slow while he jerks it. Not the kind that hops on all fours and wants you to just annihilate his rear end.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Then when he cums he assures you that it's ok to finish in his rear end, since a lot of guys want you to pull out when they cum and take care of yourself.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

By the end of the series O'brien and Bashir got really passionate about their hobby of killing Mexicans. Like they'd both have built u a significant muscle-memory of shooting, stabbing and garroting holo-latinos, to the point of it being a real risk around serving in the fleet during times of crisis.

naem
May 29, 2011

"No baby no!" says Keiko 4.0

"IT PUTS ON THE HAT OR IT GETS, THE CHUTE" says obrian, twitching and scratching, tossing down a battered sombrero

Ok this got a little dark here I don't

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Met posted:

I just watched Remember (Season 3, Episode 6). It starts out with Torres being telepathically-given sex dreams and turns into a loving wild story about undesirable people in a society being executed en masse under the pretense of relocation. :wtc:

I think that's a good ep and good Trek overall.

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

naem posted:

"No baby no!" says Keiko 4.0

"IT PUTS ON THE HAT OR IT GETS, THE CHUTE" says obrian, twitching and scratching, tossing down a battered sombrero

Ok this got a little dark here I don't

Dark would O'Brien surrounded by Keiko clones, like Mudd from TOS.

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice
I hope Quark doesn't turn into a parody of himself because so far (early S2) he's really well written and acted. But I could see this moving to the absurd.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Sten Freak posted:

I hope Quark doesn't turn into a parody of himself because so far (early S2) he's really well written and acted. But I could see this moving to the absurd.

ehh he's pretty consistent really. They get more into Ferengi focused shows later on that some people don't like, but I usually found them pretty amusing

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Quark suffers a little due to some weak plot and continuity requirements at times, but he never completely disappoints.

Quark would never go for a 6 like Ezri

shadow puppet of a fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Jul 22, 2016

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

Profit and Lace is the low point in the Ferengi specific episodes, but the rest never fail to be a fun time.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Mondian posted:

Profit and Lace is the low point in the Ferengi specific episodes, but the rest never fail to be a fun time.

non-Andrea Martin moogie dragged down things in the Ferengi episodes. They should have used Pel in that role instead.

Pel could buy her way as Quark's mom via cornering the market on moogie's desiccated remains or something. Or she uses the ancestry market to depress the value of Keldar's parentage and leverage her way to be his legal guardian.

shadow puppet of a fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jul 22, 2016

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
sometimes i wish the grand nagus would just drop by my house running some sort of wacky con

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Oberleutnant posted:

computer make a nice juicy aple for chief obrien copmuter put a turd inside the apple

This had me gigglin for a few minutes at work just now. Trying to stop just made me laugh harder. My coworker keeps looking at me weird and I keep making transporter noises when he looks away

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

shadow puppet of a posted:

Quark suffers a little due to some weak plot and continuity requirements at times, but he never completely disappoints.

Quark would never go for a 6 like Ezri

ezri is cute as a fuckin button and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

"Computer run O'Brien-Alamo program #1. Insert Phil Collins as William Travis, John Wayne as Davy Crockett, and Herve Villechaize as Santa Anna."

*Phil Collins is known as one of the largest collectors of Alamo memorabilia in the world.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I will have your back in that fight.

Sten Freak posted:

Quark really only gets tiresome when he goes turbo capitalist ferengi. Most of the time he is quite a good character.

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Automatic Slim posted:

"Computer run O'Brien-Alamo program #1. Insert Phil Collins as William Travis, John Wayne as Davy Crockett, and Herve Villechaize as Santa anna

Thought this was another criscodisco gay holodeck fantasy at first. I mean I guess it could be both.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

Automatic Slim posted:

"Computer run O'Brien-Alamo program #1. Insert Phil Collins as William Travis, John Wayne as Davy Crockett, and Herve Villechaize as Santa Anna."

*Phil Collins is known as one of the largest collectors of Alamo memorabilia in the world.
"Computer, replace every Mexican soldier with Peter Gabriel"

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer
so I've been (re)watching all of Voyager.

got through the episodes for season 1. Second to last episode of the season with the war-criminal scientist trying to reanimate dead people was decent, the remainder were poo poo.

Season two, episode 1. Oh look an old Ford truck just a-floatin in space. Let's pick it up! it still has gas in the tank, oil in the sump, water in the radiator, and the battery isnt dead. Oh and it starts and runs on the first swing. Oh and the AM radio picks up a morse code signal from a nearby planet which has "atmospheric disturbances" so severe that sensors are useless and a shuttle cannae survive so lets land the loving starship there

:psyduck:

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
There's coffee in that pickup truck!

<scrapes coffee sludge out of cupholder, eats it>

bleep.bloop
Jun 19, 2016

Oh, dear leader!

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

sometimes i wish the grand nagus would just drop by my house running some sort of wacky con

The 73rd rule of acquisition states that this would be pretty rad.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

buttcrackmenace posted:

Atoning for past sin?

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Big Mean Jerk posted:

There's coffee in that pickup truck!

<scrapes coffee sludge out of cupholder, eats it>

*adds authentic 21st century coffee pattern to replicator*

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sunswipe posted:

Atoning for past sin?

early on in the second season I moved someplace that didn't have a UPN affiliate

caught an episode here and there later on in the run, but that was all.

Haven't seen any of these shows in the better part of a decade, so they are all new to me

(and lovely)

going to slog through S2E02 and 03 tonight, insh'Allah

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
also : I enjoyed Move Along Home

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I've suddenly lost my appetite for potential DS9 blu-ray releases.

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

buttcrackmenace posted:

got through the episodes for season 1. Second to last episode of the season with the war-criminal scientist trying to reanimate dead people was decent, the remainder were poo poo.

Season two, episode 1. Oh look an old Ford truck just a-floatin in space. Let's pick it up! it still has gas in the tank, oil in the sump, water in the radiator, and the battery isnt dead. Oh and it starts and runs on the first swing. Oh and the AM radio picks up a morse code signal from a nearby planet which has "atmospheric disturbances" so severe that sensors are useless and a shuttle cannae survive so lets land the loving starship there

:psyduck:

I think you mean an old Ford early hovertruck

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

rakovsky maybe posted:

I think you mean an old Ford early hovertruck

Voyager: a starship staffed by people who don't recognize wheels

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I'll take you in that fight because in fact Ezri is the worst looking type of woman. She's got a short boyish haircut and not a bunch of curves so you're walking behind her in Kroger and she's wearing jeans and a t-shirt and you see the haircut then you think "goddamn he's got a loving juicy rear end Jesus Christy" and then she turns to grab some Bisquik and you realize it's not dude and your whole grocery run is ruined.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Fact. Ezri was an androgynous J'naii, not a Trill. Her discomfort with the Dax symbiant was physiologically induced and her spots came from an undiagnosed reaction to lokar beans. Trill surgeons are lazy like NHS boob jobs, they just hastily cut a flap in you and slide the plastic lump right in.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

So I mentioned to my wife something about how netflix canada has all the treks. Next thing I know I'm walking past the bedroom and I hear "I don't allow weapons on the promenade". She's at it again on her own. Man that episode one scene between Sisko and Picard, so much rage. Sisko really needed some wormhole therapy.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

buttcrackmenace posted:

early on in the second season I moved someplace that didn't have a UPN affiliate

caught an episode here and there later on in the run, but that was all.

Haven't seen any of these shows in the better part of a decade, so they are all new to me

(and lovely)

going to slog through S2E02 and 03 tonight, insh'Allah

You and I are in roughly the same place. Only I'm also watching TNG here and there as well to remind me that trek doesn't suck.

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

Trast posted:

Quark really only gets tiresome when he goes turbo capitalist ferengi.

Oh so just when he's being himself.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
I think Ezri Dax looks like a 12 year old boy. Explains why so many Trekkies have the hots for her.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

shadow puppet of a posted:

Fact. Ezri was an androgynous J'naii, not a Trill. Her discomfort with the Dax symbiant was physiologically induced and her spots came from an undiagnosed reaction to lokar beans. Trill surgeons are lazy like NHS boob jobs, they just hastily cut a flap in you and slide the plastic lump right in.

please :nms: that poo poo next time, jfc

Ezri looks kind of like my wife, though my wife is several inches taller. Similar mole though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I went outside and watched the franchise's movie :smuggo: