Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Mq8kOXV_E
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R07jTNExXsk
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OK6ixvKxw7E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Bholder posted:

Democrats are not yelling about literal concentration camps and race wars.

Yeah, they are just involved in an actual race war quietly. Hillary is part of the machine that is intentionally keeping the Middle East in a state of perpetual war so that LockMart and friends can profit. Trump is not. Eat poo poo.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Bholder posted:

Hillary actually caused concentration camps and race wars and refugee camps.

Trump isn't helming about any of those things in any way. You are uninformed.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Grand Prize Winner posted:

ok but can you demonstrate she wants good things?

this thread is about politics not about people wanting good things

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

AugmentedVision posted:

Yeah, they are just involved in an actual race war quietly. Hillary is part of the machine that is intentionally keeping the Middle East in a state of perpetual war so that LockMart and friends can profit. Trump is not. Eat poo poo.

Cool, then we should bring home the race wars, other people need to profit from that too!

Prorat posted:

Hillary actually caused concentration camps and race wars and refugee camps.

Trump isn't helming about any of those things in any way. You are uninformed.

And she's a reptile in disguise, I've heard the rumors.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Bholder posted:

Cool, then we should bring home the race wars, other people need to profit from that too!

Nice deflection, I accept your surrender.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Bholder posted:

Wait what?

They're yelling that about Trump 24/7

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Microwaves Mom posted:

Wait what?

They're yelling that about Trump 24/7

Well Trump never said anything on the matter, every other Republican however wanted to use those to fix the "Muslim problem".

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

AugmentedVision posted:

You're in luck then because a vote for Trump spites both parties

A vote for trump also coincidentally spites human existence on the whole

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Bholder posted:

Well Trump never said anything on the matter, every other Republican however wanted to use those to fix the "Muslim problem".

ahh I see i thought you meant that the democrats weren't screaming about how its race wars and death camps for all. Unlike the republicans who have screamed that for the past 8 years under obama.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

RobattoJesus posted:

I think we're all trapped inside a simulation and the choice between Trump and Clinton is supposed to be so illogical it causes you realize that this world makes no sense and you're obviously dreaming and then you wake up on a spaceship covered in jello

What exactly are you implying here?

What flavor jello?

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Prorat posted:

Hillary doesn't know how law works.

correction: Hillary doesn't care how law works

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
So many red text lol, so many people mad enough to spend $10 to diss a stranger on the Internet

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Oh, poo poo, better get the news of Clinton being a top secret racist out, otherwise blacks aren't going to realize they need to vote for totally not-racist Trump.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

VR Native American posted:

Trump has more funny memes and thus has my vote.

Clinton is too much about cringe humor ;_;
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jt6riM2aDLk

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/how-do-you-do-fellow-kids

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

They're both racists, both rich, both old.

There isn't a moral high ground only poo poo

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

AugmentedVision posted:

So many red text lol, so many people mad enough to spend $10 to diss a stranger on the Internet

Hahaha, I love it. I had avatars and sigs turned off, but I had to peek.

Your welcome, lowtax :)

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

AugmentedVision posted:

and you know its D&D because instead of just saying ASK ME ABOUT THE DOG I MASTURBATED they'll fill up the text limit with specific refutations of whatever argument they felt they didnt get the last word in and couldnt sleep until they satisfied their honor with a passive aggressive I DISAGREE note

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

They're both racists, both rich, both old.

There isn't a moral high ground only poo poo

Agreed. But one of them is Donald J. Trump. Donald J. Trump is running for president in 2016. This is happening.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I think Hillary Clinton is going to be a good president.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Lord Binky posted:

I think Hillary Clinton is going to be a good president.

i agree but at what cost for our nation

per hour, in canadian dollars

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Bholder posted:

And she's a reptile in disguise, I've heard the rumors.

Great counter evidence!

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Spoondick posted:

Agreed. But one of them is Donald J. Trump. Donald J. Trump is running for president in 2016. This is happening.

I don't see much difference between a reality show star and a politician.

A popularity contest is a popularity contest.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Politics is Hollywood for ugly people.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

I don't see much difference between a reality show star and a politician.

A popularity contest is a popularity contest.

Sorry about your perceptive deficiencies, have you consulted with a cognitive therapist about your condition yet?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
trying to stump the trump itt

failing

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Spoondick posted:

Sorry about your perceptive deficiencies, have you consulted with a cognitive therapist about your condition yet?

You misunderstand, in this case I don't mean I am literally seeing, but figurative. As such I have no need of assistance but I appreciate your concern. It's refreshing that in these dark times we can still come together.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

You misunderstand, in this case I don't mean I am literally seeing, but figurative. As such I have no need of assistance but I appreciate your concern. It's refreshing that in these dark times we can still come together.

Whew, good... coulda swore you had undiagnosed brain damage based on your posts.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
Trump's major policies and how they are better than people assume :

1 - The wall : We would easily get Mexico to pay for it, strip them of all aid and put some tariffs on all imports from Mexico as well as taxing remissions more heavily. The Even if the wall itself didn't work and was vastly over budget (I don't believe this will be the case), imagine how loving pissed that shithole of a country Mexico would be that they paid for a giant middle finger against them.

2 - Don't accept people from unstable countries, or people unwilling to comform to american society to a degree that is safe for the rest of the nation. Many of the vast non-terrorist supporting/endorsing/participating muslims that aren't outright joining isis or beheading us are still part of a vastly sexist, bigoted, homophobic culture that still mutilates women's vaginas, has honor killings, and favors sharia law.

3 - making GBS threads on the rest of the world: America is the powerhouse of the world, and we innately have more pull than say some poo poo country like Guam or the Phillipines or Moldova. Some of the people saying "Trump is a monster, he's being a jerk to other nations" don't remember poo poo like Obama saying the UK would get poo poo on in trade deals if they voted yes for brexit and the such and look how that turned out : nobody yelled at him and I'm sure a president within a year will have a new series of agreements/deals with Britain.

4 - He's more moderate than much of the republican party in many ways, and he's already forcing them to bend at the knee on issues like LGBT rights and the wall. The democrats however are assuming they're guaranteed a victory and just don't give a gently caress.

5 - He is so spiteful that he is considering funding some super-PACs to kick Ted Cruz and Kasich out of office

6 - He isn't Hillary Clinton.

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Spoondick posted:

Whew, good... coulda swore you had undiagnosed brain damage based on your posts.

People with brain damage can still have smart conversations, some suffer from inability to move, or can type but not speak. In this instance you might try to label me as mentally disturbed or as someone with a learning disability.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm pumped for president trump

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

after they shut down the government and issued threats the gop stopped being a political party and started being an unhung group of traitors and should be disbanded and the participants in the shutdown executed for treason

but ofc it wont happen bc americans are too weak and timid for the death penalty. back in the day we even executed women traitors like ethyl rosenberg but these days they just let traitors pretend to be women and let them live out their their life in leisure prancing around in a taxpayer funded cell lookin like corporal klinger

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

whoflungpoop posted:

after they shut down the government and issued threats the gop stopped being a political party and started being an unhung group of traitors and should be disbanded and the participants in the shutdown executed for treason

but ofc it wont happen bc americans are too weak and timid for the death penalty. back in the day we even executed women traitors like ethyl rosenberg but these days they just let traitors pretend to be women and let them live out their their life in leisure prancing around in a taxpayer funded cell lookin like corporal klinger

i dont know if you were looking but donald trump did america a favor and destroyed those people

they tried to stump the trump and got dumped

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

im not saying id vote for him but if he produced some heads on pikes i could at least respect him

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

whoflungpoop posted:

im not saying id vote for him but if he produced some heads on pikes i could at least respect him

job one is having mark zuckerberg executed for treason for the "assassinate trump" facebook page

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

im cool with that too if the assets are seized and americans get their cut

one you open that door its no time to get greedy cause everyone else will get ideas of their own if they get left out best to just play fair and make sure even the meanest hobo sees a comfy office chair out of it

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

whoflungpoop posted:

it doesnt matter goons will still hate and distrust her because they have bad relationships with women and lack a strong woman in their lives to correct them when they believe stupid things, to keep their balls from filling up with cum and their heads from filling up with dumb ideas and to keep them focused, striving manfully on lawn-based initiatives

To Hilary's America, may your cup, balls, and lawn always runneth over

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351

* Move to the left on illegal immigration, tougher for Hillary?
o Yes, Super PAC paying young voters to push back online on Sanders supporters
o She's forced to continue to appeal to young liberals as opposed to pivoting back to center

Hey

quote:

Trump is to the left of HRC on transgender issues

This was a little nugget of gold in there. Someone let the 'young liberals' know.

These emails have really turned me off of the DNC.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
I for one am shocked at these emails that state the obvious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Hey

This was a little nugget of gold in there. Someone let the 'young liberals' know.

These emails have really turned me off of the DNC.

hillary was openly against gay marraige last time she ran for president

i guess if i told a 20 year old that he'd call me a bigot and run and cry

thing about "liberals" now is they got a weird morality where just about anything can be explained away, except an accusation of racism or sexism.

everything is twisted up in a way so they can label someone as a racist or sexist, because it's the only moral compass they really seem to have

reallivedinosaur fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Jul 23, 2016

• Locked thread