Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Last Chance posted:

What in the gently caress lmao.. Is that what prison is like there?
Looks more like some Honey I Shrunk the Rick (due to the Rescue Rangers household gadget poo poo), with some weird body horror stuff. God knows what his twinkiebody is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Lady Naga posted:

It's pretty clearly a sewer, I doubt they'd show Rick's Daring Escape for free at a comicon panel.

Okay.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Also we've already seen the prison and it looks nothing like that.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Lady Naga posted:

Also we've already seen the prison and it looks nothing like that.

Alright, it is important to be right. I get it.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

FilthyImp posted:

Looks more like some Honey I Shrunk the Rick (due to the Rescue Rangers household gadget poo poo), with some weird body horror stuff. God knows what his twinkiebody is.

its hotdog rick

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

apparently at the panel they said Rick is a pickle but they didnt explain why hes a pickle

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Kelp Plankton posted:

apparently at the panel they said Rick is a pickle but they didnt explain why hes a pickle

More like he's in a pickle!

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Rickle

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Last Chance posted:

Alright, it is important to be right. I get it.

You sound incredibly sensitive.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
It could be a very large prison, with all kinds of different-looking areas.

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

My stab in the dark guess is that maybe the jailers get progressively sick of Rick's escape attempts, so they keep "downgrading" Rick until they end up putting his consciousness in a pickle body, erroneously thinking he won't have any means to escape as a pickle.

But about the only predictable thing about Rick and Morty is how unpredictable it is, so I'm likely horribly wrong.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Last Chance posted:

It's a nice shirt, but there's no way in hell I'm ever signing up for LootCrate

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Slightly Absurd posted:

My stab in the dark guess is that maybe the jailers get progressively sick of Rick's escape attempts, so they keep "downgrading" Rick until they end up putting his consciousness in a pickle body, erroneously thinking he won't have any means to escape as a pickle.

But about the only predictable thing about Rick and Morty is how unpredictable it is, so I'm likely horribly wrong.

I Have No Mouth And I Must Squanch

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Lady Naga posted:

You sound incredibly sensitive.

Things are rough over here on this end, yeah.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Last Chance posted:

Things are rough over here on this end, yeah.

I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to imply you were dumb or anything.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

sticklefifer posted:

For some reason I've always liked when fight scenes utilize the concept of "use one of whatever you're fighting as a weapon against the other things you're fighting" so this scratches that itch nicely.

Similarly I love superscientists making crazy tech out of handy junk, so Rickle turning some dismembered rat parts into a ratsoskeleton is amazing (and to a general degree the whole series).

Apropos of nothing, I'm really hoping Rick's UFO makes it into Rocket League someday.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
I just got the Loot Crate today and though the t-shirt is pretty awesome there isn't enough in the Box I feel to justify it so I will probably cancel but I don't regret trying it out at least this box head a lot of stuff that I liked in it

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

I just got the Loot Crate today and though the t-shirt is pretty awesome there isn't enough in the Box I feel to justify it so I will probably cancel but I don't regret trying it out at least this box head a lot of stuff that I liked in it

The T-shirt design is really, really excellent. If I still wore T-shirts, I would probably have ordered the crate thing for one month.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

prefect posted:

The T-shirt design is really, really excellent. If I still wore T-shirts, I would probably have ordered the crate thing for one month.
Do you wear greek robes or something now?

JD
Jan 11, 2003
Is the panel available to watch anywhere yet?

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

Apparently the Flash is a fan of R&M

https://imgur.com/gallery/FhZu4

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
Crosspost!

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

the people from rick and morty present a dramatic reading

edit: more complete, audio only

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

KoRMaK posted:

Do you wear greek robes or something now?

Shirts with buttons. :shrug:

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Hahah. I did an impression of this on the GBS thread. But it's good to hear the real version.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Slightly Absurd posted:

Apparently the Flash is a fan of R&M

https://imgur.com/gallery/FhZu4

X gonna give it to ya

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

Eh for the like 13 bucks I paid since I had my shipping taken off since it was my "first one", the megaman figurine, shirt, and futurama planet express vinyl model were well worth the price of entry while also including a pretty awesome shirt. The vinyl decal went straight into my drawer though along with all the other vinyl decals I have and have no idea what to do with. I don't really know what to do with the comic since I have no interest in reading it.

I was also spoiled on the box too so I knew full well what I was getting, to be honest normally I hate the standard loot crate (I just buy their clothes bundles because I've yet to have been disappointed) and the anime crate because it gives me new manga series to check out by seeding me into buying the hard copies to read, which have been a joy.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

prefect posted:

Shirts with buttons. :shrug:

Designed by.....a man?!?

Space_Butler
Dec 5, 2003
Fun Shoe

They replayed it last night at Adult Swim on the Green, I got a (bumpy because the dude behind me kept fidgeting into my back) video.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I picked up the Total Rickall card game. It's pretty fun, though I haven't played the advanced rules yet. I love that you can't shoot Sleepy Gary if anyone's played Jerry during that round.

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.

Space_Butler posted:

They replayed it last night at Adult Swim on the Green, I got a (bumpy because the dude behind me kept fidgeting into my back) video.

This made me pretty drat happy. Thank you.

also

quote:

I got a (bumpy

Space_Butler
Dec 5, 2003
Fun Shoe
Here's one more. Roiland closed out the show by drawing a Kenny G dick monster and the guy running the sound board piped in a Kenny G song over it.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Oh, so Typical, I was out delivering some Za, when this little kid opened the door and he was wearing your shirt. I thought that was neat.

So one of your shirts resides in a big cool rich person's house.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

CelticPredator posted:

Oh, so Typical, I was out delivering some Za, when this little kid opened the door and he was wearing your shirt. I thought that was neat.

So one of your shirts resides in a big cool rich person's house.

Aw man, I wish I had a cool rich persons house and a shirt...

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Typical posted:

alright. people have started posting their boxes. get this bad boy now. and some other stuff i guess.

I signed up for this one for just this month. The Planet Express ship is pretty cool, and the shirt is really soft and comfortable. The rest of the stuff is whatever.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Space_Butler posted:

Here's one more. Roiland closed out the show by drawing a Kenny G dick monster and the guy running the sound board piped in a Kenny G song over it.
That's some next level sound board op. God bless him :patriot:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Your shirt gets around!

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

was this posted?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXB988kF3hI

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
A few times, but I think this might be the best quality/angle so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I appreciate the sign but those teeth goddamn dude

• Locked thread