Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!

This is almost a seamless loop and that's really cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Yeah, I love trying for good loops. About as close as I could get, given the original.

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

going to be streaming a bit of PC gameplay for anyone interested - hopefully my recording setup wont crap out on me

http://twitch.tv/maathbonus

well looks like recording is crashing my game so

real nap shit fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Jul 20, 2016

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

JackGeneric posted:

TMMadman, this is the flowchart:

that flowchart was since depreciated for the new one which simply says "wallrun all day long"

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.

Godzilla07 posted:

Save the footage straight to a USB stick and then upload to gfycat/streamable. Image quality takes a substantial hit when using imgur's gifv tool, and you've already taken one hit by probably uploading footage to YouTube first.

While finishing diamond shotguns, I found that a silencer works surprisingly well on the Haymaker. I don't know exactly why, but it works well because of the damage mechanics for shotguns in this game, and you don't notice the damage dropoff because of the already low damage. Similarly the Brecci also works well, though the damage penalty is more noticeable.

That's exactly it. The damage hit is minimal and the fire rate for the Brecci and Haymaker more than make up for it.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

oooh we doing clips?

https://giant.gfycat.com/ImmaterialRealHerring.mp4

https://giant.gfycat.com/DishonestNastyKoodoo.mp4

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

real nap poo poo posted:

going to be streaming a bit of PC gameplay for anyone interested - hopefully my recording setup wont crap out on me

http://twitch.tv/maathbonus

well looks like recording is crashing my game so

nm looks like this is up and running save for the few fps drops. now all i need are pc players!

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I beat Javes with an MR6.

No Perks, no Attachments.

:twentyfour:

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Please don't cyberbully me, tia.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

:canada: Me, irl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bytDtwJBwqw

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
Someone come play this dumb game with me, I've played about 10 matches and all but 1 I've been dropped into full losing games jfc

e: make that 15 gently caress this poo poo

e2: I have a chat party going, gonna do something else besides smash my tits in a cutlery drawer until more people are on, just join and I'll switch back over

SubponticatePoster fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Jul 23, 2016

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I'm on. Let's do this.

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

SubponticatePoster posted:

smash my tits in a cutlery drawer

Ouch

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Anyone going to be wasting their Saturday night playing this game? All my plans fell through so it's either this or finishing Bloodborne.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Anyone going to be wasting their Saturday night playing this game? All my plans fell through so it's either this or finishing Bloodborne.

I'm sure I'll be playing it a bit later.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Most likely.

Highlights of me using the Argus (and a couple of Sheiva shots) last night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-EvKGnDVtg

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Yeah, I've really been feeling it this week.
John Wick's spirit is in me.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Mister Macys posted:

Yeah, I've really been feeling it this week.
John Wick's spirit is in me.

Jonn Wick 2 is going to own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnB07wnDJL8

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Jonn Wick 2 is going to own.

Note to self: Do not get into a gun fight with Keanu Reeves.

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.

SubponticatePoster posted:

Most likely.

Highlights of me using the Argus (and a couple of Sheiva shots) last night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-EvKGnDVtg

Ok so after viewing the video I can conclude that you are actually missing a lot of your shots. With the Argus you need to be REALLY accurate, and a lot of the times your sights were to the left or right of the enemy. Also, the ping line graph doesn't stay updated when you don't have the start menu on screen.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Javes posted:

Ok so after viewing the video I can conclude that you are actually missing a lot of your shots. With the Argus you need to be REALLY accurate, and a lot of the times your sights were to the left or right of the enemy. Also, the ping line graph doesn't stay updated when you don't have the start menu on screen.
Oh yeah, I'm definitely a terrible shot. Mostly what was giving me fits were the goddamn hitmarkers well inside the kill range. And usually for me the ping graph stays pretty steady, but when I'm having excessive amounts of trouble (doesn't show up well in the video as I render it at 30fps instead of 60) I see a lot of stuttering and frame drops in game when I get around other people. Those always go hand in hand with the redspikes.

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

TIL a Shadowclaw can 1HK through fresh Kinetic Armor at 28-0 :thumbsup:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Nice. Post dat poo poo.

Went 44-8 with the RK5 (Long Barrel, Ex Mags, RDS); double the next closest guy.
Those first two fix a lot of problems, but still doesn't quite bring it up to the MR6's level.

I don't know why pistols are always so good in CoD, but I hope the trend never stops.

Javes
May 6, 2012

Looking for 4 more.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Javes posted:

Looking for 4 more.

Sure why not

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I can play for like half an hour before heading off to pub quiz. Then I'll be back at around 11 MDT

Troutz
Apr 10, 2016
I just ate a whole pizza and I'm ready to play Call of Duty

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Troutz posted:

I just ate a whole pizza and I'm ready to play Call of Duty

I started a group and Mosquito is in it right now, but playing solo because I'm eating. I'll be back in about 15 minutes or so.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

TMMadman posted:

Mosquito is in it right now, but playing solo

Jones why do you choose to suffer like this.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

when the option is tmm

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

the mute button exists tho

Seriously Madman, can you move your mic further away from your mouth? You laugh so loving loudly I get distortion.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I was actually messing around with classes :v: Few other folks jumped in shortly thereafter.

And then I prestiged :suicide:

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

Hi all. I'll be back in regular rotation later this week. Was out of town for a bit and have family visiting right now. I need me some shooty mans.

Did they add any new side bets for blackjack?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Yes,new side bet is up, but the reward is still showing the 6/6 calling card from last week for me.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

For something you can only try for once a week, it should at least be a loving weapon.

Javes
May 6, 2012

Looking for 3 more.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Javes posted:

Looking for 3 more.
Be on in a bit so I can suffer through the first 15 or so levels of this prestige.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.
I'd like a group, but you're full. So unless you want to switch to ground war, you're all assholes >(

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Ground War sucks in BO3 because you have to play Safeguard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Hot take: ground war has never been good.

• Locked thread