Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Tramadol Junkie posted:

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Mr Underhill posted:

Not only is what you're saying straight from 1936, you're phrasing it accordingly, too.

So tell me how a couple of idiots represent all 4 million Muslims living in Germany. I'll wait.

They all read from the same book and believe everything written in it.

All Muslims are all terrorists.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

you won't notice the government is corrupt and in bed with big business and the media from top down if you can keep track of the latest massacre and Just What IT Was That Set Them Off or whatever your retards morbid fascination is with posting about this

*Puts a hand to my forehead and looks past my monitor while squinting real hard*

poo poo, the oligarchy is right loving there; this dudes right.

*Goes back to posting about farts on GBS*

Irom
May 16, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Gamer With Dignity posted:

I hate em so bad grrr :rant:

Ypu just posted a thinly veiled indictment of Jews and their involvement in 9/11 but when a dude posts alarming polling data he's mocked for being overly judgmental

Mr Underhill
Feb 14, 2012

Not picking that up.

quote:

According to a 2012 poll, 72% of the Turks in Germany believe that Islam is the only true religion and 46% wish that one day more Muslims live in Germany than Christians

According to whatever poll you want to take whenever, most members of ANY religion will believe that theirs is the only true religion, and wish one day it was everyone's religion. Shocking stuff, I know.

quote:

According to 2013 study by Social Science Research Center Berlin, two thirds of the Muslims interviewed say that religious rules are more important to them than the laws of the country in which they live, almost 60 percent of the Muslim respondents reject homosexuals as friends; 45 percent think that Jews cannot be trusted

This may also come as a shock, but the laws of a christian country will mostly coincide with christian religious precepts, up to and including sodomy/homosexuality as a crime. Sodomy laws were not completely repealed in the US until 2003. In Europe they lasted until anywhere from the 50s to the 2000s. Do a poll in Eastern European Christian Orthodox countries and ask how many would reject homosexuals as friends. Might be even higher than 70%. I'm not defending muslim bigotry, it's there and it's evident, I'm just telling you it's not specific to Islam, it's specific to religious people. Poll any major religion, be it Jews, Muslims or Christians about homosexuality, I assure you the results will be similar.

Tramadol Junkie posted:

They all read from the same book and believe everything written in it.

All Muslims are all terrorists.

Put a little effort in your trolling, friend, it's a dead gay comedy forum.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Irom posted:

Ypu just posted a thinly veiled indictment of Jews and their involvement in 9/11 but when a dude posts alarming polling data he's mocked for being overly judgmental

Lol

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Mr Underhill posted:

Put a little effort in your trolling, friend, it's a dead gay comedy forum.

Its all written in their book, how to takeover and conquer the world through Jihad.

I guess your an American idiot who can't distinguish between terrorism and freedom fighters.

Timothy McVeigh was an American Patriot and freedom fighter not a terrorist but everyone blames McVeigh because your stupid government uses children as human shields.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Underhill posted:

This may also come as a shock, but the laws of a christian country will mostly coincide with christian religious precepts, up to and including sodomy/homosexuality as a crime. Sodomy laws were not completely repealed in the US until 2003. In Europe they lasted until anywhere from the 50s to the 2000s. Do a poll in Eastern European Christian Orthodox countries and ask how many would reject homosexuals as friends. Might be even higher than 70%. I'm not defending muslim bigotry, it's there and it's evident, I'm just telling you it's not specific to Islam, it's specific to religious people. Poll any major religion, be it Jews, Muslims or Christians about homosexuality, I assure you the results will be similar.

That's reasonable but i assume germany is past treating gays as mental patients and bringing in people who still cling to those views is detrimental ?

Irom
May 16, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Underhill posted:

Poll any major religion, be it Jews, Muslims or Christians about homosexuality, I assure you the results will be similar.

Really dude

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
Its mostly past that but not for as long as a time as you might think.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Irom posted:

Really dude

Do you actually think you're talking to somebody who cares about facts?

Mr Underhill
Feb 14, 2012

Not picking that up.

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Its all written in their book, how to takeover and conquer the world through Jihad.

I guess your an American idiot who can't distinguish between terrorism and freedom fighters.

Timothy McVeigh was an American Patriot and freedom fighter not a terrorist but everyone blames McVeigh because your stupid government uses children as human shields.

I'm Eastern European. I'm not a fan of Islam, and I'm not a fan of bigots, either. As far as I know, innocent until proven guilty is still a thing, so until the vast majority of muslims start commiting crimes, and it's not a fringe minority anymore that's in the news commiting hate crimes and deadly attacks, I'm prepared to believe they're decent but flawed human beings, just like we all are.

Irom posted:

Really dude

I live in an Eastern European country in which NO ONE is officially gay, because 90% of society will vilify you. I'm not talking out of my rear end, I wish it weren't so, but it is.

PS: Nice map, go be a homosexual in Russia, see how that'll work out for ya.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Underhill posted:

I'm Eastern European. I'm not a fan of Islam, and I'm not a fan of bigots, either. As far as I know, innocent until proven guilty is still a thing, so until the vast majority of muslims start commiting crimes, and it's not a fringe minority anymore that's in the news commiting hate crimes and deadly attacks, I'm prepared to believe they're decent but flawed human beings, just like we all are.

I live in an Eastern European country in which NO ONE is officially gay, because 90% of society will vilify you. I'm not talking out of my rear end, I wish it weren't so, but it is.

You actually think that we can't start talking about the Islamic component in all these attacks until there's literally a billion (at least) muslims committing extremist acts, beheading people in the streets or whatever? That's loving insane, dude.

Mr Underhill
Feb 14, 2012

Not picking that up.

Nerses IV posted:

You actually think that we can't start talking about the Islamic component in all these attacks until there's literally a billion (at least) muslims committing extremist acts, beheading people in the streets or whatever? That's loving insane, dude.

Alright, yeah, let's look at far-righters for solutions. How bout Germany expels its 4 mil muslims, right? Or what did you have in mind? I'm really curious about solutions, 'cause just pointing fingers is not the hardest thing in the world, not to mention generalizing to entire ethnicities and races.

Irom
May 16, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Underhill posted:

There's a spectrum of human cultures. The worst are the sand cultures where you get hanged for being a fag. Next up is the former communist cultures where you get vilified for being a fag. And at the top of the heap is the west where you're basically a folk hero if you're a fag.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Mr Underhill posted:

And that's how it should be in Christian countries.

The homosexual agenda is systematically pushed by Jews through Liberal media to debase and destroy formerly solid Christian nations like ours.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

liiieberals, regressive leftists hives in minds, dnd hives, hives everywuhrre. feminizing steel beams melting Jews, reptile jihad with their sadbrains in and, IN D&D. Remove kebab.

Irom
May 16, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Underhill posted:

Alright, yeah, let's look at far-righters for solutions. How bout Germany expels its 4 mil muslims, right? Or what did you have in mind? I'm really curious about solutions, 'cause just pointing fingers is not the hardest thing in the world, not to mention generalizing to entire ethnicities and races.

It worked out pretty good for Spain in 1609

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Underhill posted:

It's true, most of the historical solutions are unpalatable to a modern Western audience. We all know how, say, Muhammad dealt with an adversarial population within his borders. You keep talking about Russia, didn't they used to have a pretty big terrorist problem? How did they solve it?

Rotacixe
Oct 21, 2008
It is time for Bavaria to get back to normal life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Epic QQ in this thread

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Rotacixe posted:

It is time for Bavaria to get back to normal life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU

Lmao, I haven't listen to that poo poo since I was 16, it's like bringing up Nirvana to paint a modern picture of American pop culture. Modern Bavarian music has changed a lot in the last decade, you moron.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

waitwhatno posted:

Lmao, I haven't listen to that poo poo since I was 16, it's like bringing up Nirvana to paint a modern picture of American pop culture. Modern Bavarian music has changed a lot in the last decade, you moron.

Good poo poo my man

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

waitwhatno posted:

Get with the times, nerds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsXvwY8GS7o

Mr Underhill
Feb 14, 2012

Not picking that up.
Well, hell, if you really want to hate an entire religion for the acts of approx. .006625% of it, who am I to say no. Onward, christian soldiers! Hate and generalizing will surely put things back in place.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Here you go, you ignorant hick.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LskAhQQ9zCk

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Underhill posted:

Hate and generalizing will surely put things back in place.

How bout don't bring in millions of people who openly and for the most part hate what your culture stands for ?

Rotacixe
Oct 21, 2008

That sounds a lot more generic. I think yodeling is cool in minute doses.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

Mr Underhill posted:

Well, hell, if you really want to hate an entire religion for the acts of approx. .006625% of it, who am I to say no. Onward, christian soldiers! Hate and generalizing will surely put things back in place.
Please realize he's, like any good muslim, out to get your goat and add it to his herd. Also stop talking to trolls please.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

unpacked robinhood posted:

How bout don't bring in millions of people who openly and for the most part hate what your culture stands for ?

Stahp

You cant teach truth to the retarded liberals.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Underhill posted:

Well, hate and generalizing are undeniably effective historical strategies when coupled with execution or expulsion, so I'm not sure why you're being all sarcastic about it. I agree that it's not a possible option in today's political climate, but there are obviously ways to effectively combat Muslim extremism or else Russia would be completely crippled by constant attacks.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Nerses IV posted:

Well, hate and generalizing are undeniably effective historical strategies when coupled with execution or expulsion, so I'm not sure why you're being all sarcastic about it. I agree that it's not a possible option in today's political climate, but there are obviously ways to effectively combat Muslim extremism or else Russia would be completely crippled by constant attacks.

Russia is completely crippled by constantly being Russia. Even the cockroaches don't want to live in that shithole.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

waitwhatno posted:

Russia is completely crippled by constantly being Russia. Even the cockroaches don't want to live in that shithole.

There's, what, more Muslims in Russia than there are in the entire EU? Aren't terrible conditions and racism supposed to be the main reason for Muslim extremism in western Europe, so shouldn't Russia be lighting up if it's so godawful?

Irom
May 16, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Underhill posted:

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Facts are irrelevant, friend.

edit: Like, you have to remember we're talking to someone who doesn't think there's a problem with Islam unless a billion extremists are sawing people's heads off in front of the Arc du Triomphe.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Nerses IV posted:

Facts are irrelevant to liberals, friend.

FTFY!

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
To be fair, none of those have data from muslims in western countries.

I don't think anybody is disagreeing that the under-developed countries are still pretty hosed up.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Mr Underhill posted:

lol at however you came upon that number

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mithaldu posted:

To be fair, none of those have data from muslims in western countries.

I don't think anybody is disagreeing that the under-developed countries are still pretty hosed up.

Where are all these immigrants and refugees supposed to be coming from, exactly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Underhill
Feb 14, 2012

Not picking that up.

unpacked robinhood posted:

How 'bout don't invade Iraq back in 2003 and destabilize the region, leading to Isis, leading to the war in Syria, leading to millions of refugees? Yeah, I agree, the ME is a hosed up place where in some places it's like the dark ages never went away, but all this poo poo show didn't just start out of thin air, it's not like the US and EU had nothing to do with it. How 'bout stamping out ISIS and trying to figure out how to restabilize the region? Not going to happen, because everyone knows now what a bullshit war that was, and hates the idea of risking troops' lives for territory that's thousands of miles away. So while the US was the main perpetrator, Europe now takes the brunt of the repercussions. I'm generally against war, but this poo poo will keep happening as long as ISIS is now a goddamned country, and we just let it happen.

And it's not like the population in ISIS occupied territory is pro ISIS, they really don't have an option, it's submit, join, or die. There's a chilling BBC documentary on that. I know it's hard to admit that the West can gently caress up, but we did, royally, and part of what is happening is on us.

Nerses IV posted:

There's, what, more Muslims in Russia than there are in the entire EU? Aren't terrible conditions and racism supposed to be the main reason for Muslim extremism in western Europe, so shouldn't Russia be lighting up if it's so godawful?

So how come people aren't migrating to Russia en masse? Would you? They don't seem to have a muslim problem.

argondamn posted:

lol at however you came upon that number

https://www.quora.com/How-many-extremist-Muslims-are-there-when-compared-with-the-wider-and-world-wide-Muslim-population

• Locked thread