Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Do not look your introvert in the eye, or make any sudden movements. Introverts are skittish by nature, and their vision is movement based. They take any sustained eye contact as a threat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Fathis Munk posted:

Tagged : The more you know.

Oh my loving god can you loving wonks stop murdering the meaning of words

"I'm an introvert, it means whatever I want it to mean but it's the popular thing to be these days" shut uuuuuup

Also nicely done capping it off with a "Also I can never change" there, it's really gonna make a difference when these people discover that they're all actually hikkikomori (but that doesn't mean we can't go outside, have friends, have jobs, support ourselves, raise families, want interpersonal relationships, have sex, et cetera) once some fuckin' b-list celebrity talks about it

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

[quote="EvilGenius" post=""4624307"].

Incidentally, the first African American in space didn't happen until 1983. We made it to the moon and back 6 times before we hired a black guy :smith:
[/quote]

Oddly enough the Soviet Union,which was probably about 0.05% black, sent a black man into space 3 years before the US, which is like 13% black, did. Since the cosmonaut in question was Cuban he was also the first Hispanic man in space.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

They also beat us with the first dog and lady in space.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
We might have had the first psycho in space, though.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Nowak

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

quote:

“Sometimes police officers make mistakes,” Rivera said. “They are not computers. They are not robots. They are God’s creation.

There is not a gently caress YOU big enough for this guy.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Fathis Munk posted:

Oh hello Imgur frontpage, what do you want to tell me ?

Described me 100%

When I see people using the Meyers Briggs test to unironically declare themselves a special snowflake it triggers my instinct to chase.

Kiebland
Feb 22, 2012

Otisburg posted:

Do not look your introvert in the eye, or make any sudden movements. Introverts are skittish by nature, and their vision is movement based. They take any sustained eye contact as a threat.

Oh, so police officers must be introverts! It all makes sense now.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Just imagine how that shitshow would have turned out if there wasn't third party video of part of it, even if they didn't get the actual gunfire.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Fathis Munk posted:

Oh hello Imgur frontpage, what do you want to tell me ?

Described me 100%

:snip:

Myth 11: People who post Introvert Facts, do NOT have their heads are up their asses.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
If someone's created a loving rule book on how to hang out with them there better be some awesome incentive. Do they have a sweet pool? Are they made out of chocolate? Cause I'm not going to memorize 20 pages of social queues to chill with some self-absorbed weirdo for nothing

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Warmachine posted:

When I see people using the Meyers Briggs test to unironically declare themselves a special snowflake it triggers my instinct to chase.

gently caress the Meyers Briggs test so much. It's just zodiac signs for people who think they are too smart to believe in zodiac signs.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Fashionable Jorts posted:

gently caress the Meyers Briggs test so much. It's just zodiac signs for people who think they are too smart to believe in zodiac signs.

Let's check the newspaper for my Meyers-Briggs today! OMG Kathylllynne, this is so us "Introverts may not like to go outside or to parties, but they loooove intense violent sex!"

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Disclaimer before I post this: I have never been involved with trolling this guy or the communities that do. I just added him on facebook one day after reading about him online, and I've never messed with him or so much as posted a reply on fb because he's obviously autistic and the hooplah surrounding him is already nuts. But this was just. I didn't even know what else to say. :nms: if you decide to go to the included imgur link. I wonder what's medically wrong with him.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Somfin posted:

Ask one of these fucksticks for a single element of white heritage sometime, it is amazing how quickly they scatter. Like cockroaches in the light.

Maybe they eat schnitzel and mashed potatoes on occasion! Don't judge!

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

Hypnosis Wizard Binaural Beats was a terrible mathcore comp album, you ask me

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

subpar anachronism posted:

Disclaimer before I post this: I have never been involved with trolling this guy or the communities that do. I just added him on facebook one day after reading about him online, and I've never messed with him or so much as posted a reply on fb because he's obviously autistic and the hooplah surrounding him is already nuts. But this was just. I didn't even know what else to say. :nms: if you decide to go to the included imgur link. I wonder what's medically wrong with him.

For anyone who doesn't want to go to that imgur link, it's basically split skin under his balls that's vaguely vulva-shaped. I really hope he gets medical attention, since it's a gaping hole that's loving bleeding.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

hyperhazard posted:

For anyone who doesn't want to go to that imgur link, poo poo THAT SHOULD BE TAGGED :nms:

Seriously!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Please, paparazzi, have some decency to not bombard me with unwanted attention, please

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

hyperhazard posted:

For anyone who doesn't want to go to that imgur link, it's basically split skin under his balls that's vaguely vulva-shaped. I really hope he gets medical attention, since it's a gaping hole that's loving bleeding.

:stonklol:

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
Tbf, it's not bleeding in the picture. He's cleaned it up. Not sure whether that makes it better or not.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I hope ISIS never finds out there's an audio signal that magically splits open ballsack seams or they are gonna take over a drive time station and do us all a harmful.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

hyperhazard posted:

Chris had a perineum (taint) piercing that got infected about a year ago. Chris went to the piercer and had it removed, then repierced it with iirc a safety pin. At home. At the filthy hoarded home Chris lives in. Chris showers maybe once a week.

So the question is not "Why does this person have an open bleeding perineal wound?" but "Why does this person think an open bleeding perineal wound is a nascent vagina produced by audio hypnosis?"

And the answer to that is probably cognitive disability and mental illness compounded by autism. Which is sad. I hope Chris sees a doctor soon.

Yes, I am way too fascinated by Chris-Chan. To me, Chris-Chan is like Henry Darger without the work ethic and artistic ability.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I was a bit confused until I realised who it was about. This explains everything.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
The social media idiocy is coming from inside the thread. :smith:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
Today I have learned people can get their taints pierced. I never wish to meet someone with a pierced taint.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Nuebot posted:

Today I have learned people can get their taints pierced. I never wish to meet someone with a pierced taint.

Hopefully reaped taints are okay by you, as many in this forum have experienced that indignity.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Nuebot posted:

I knew a girl with a pierced boob. Not nipple, just in a random part of her breast, like four or five inches below her clavicle. And that's one of the least weird piercings I've seen. People will pierce anything and everything.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Absurd Alhazred posted:

The internet has such a blind spot for this person's abuse and harassment. It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Yeah, I don't think we need to be reading anything at all about Chris-chan in this thread, thanks in advance.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

I Am The Ultimate Feminist

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
My mother shared this from some page. I get the sentiment but the quote marks make it some kind of weird performance art:

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

I am the ultimate feminist- how? Because I actually give them EXACTLY what they want... I judge women completely on just their character and personalities and their skill set. Seriously, I'm not joking- I don't care what a female looks like. At all.

And wouldn't you know, I'm completely let down and extremely disappointed 100% of the time (no female in the last 20 years has had a real personality like a normal human being yet) because females are consistently FLAKY, SPITEFUL, lovely, cunty, vindictive, entitled, moronic, ignorant, boring, creepy, parasitic, superficial, whorish, back stabbing, falsely accusing, zero character, demand respect instead of earning it, LAZY, confrontational and have no skill set at all.

Women make really, really, REALLY lovely men.

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
Didn't take my Mum as one for stupid conspiracies but hey, learn something every day.

Yeah sure, Japan's totally gearing up for a mass invasion using Pokemon Go to gather intellegence. You know, with that standing army they totally have.

Seriously the hate Pokemon Go gets is growing far more annoying than it's most irritating fans ever could be.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

SteelMentor posted:

Didn't take my Mum as one for stupid conspiracies but hey, learn something every day.

Yeah sure, Japan's totally gearing up for a mass invasion using Pokemon Go to gather intellegence. You know, with that standing army they totally have.

Seriously the hate Pokemon Go gets is growing far more annoying than it's most irritating fans ever could be.

Isn't that literally the plot from the Chinpokomon episode of South Park?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Don't know about South Park, but Furbies were once a nation security threat*.

* No, not really you dumb rear end.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

I'm sure the military and restricted areas are 100% OK with people playing PGO and don't bar entrance or confiscate phones.

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I don't suppose mentioning that Niantic, the company that made Pokemon Go is an American company would change anything? Haha no, of course it wouldn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Puppy Time posted:

I'm sure the military and restricted areas are 100% OK with people playing PGO and don't bar entrance or confiscate phones.

:ssh: The rarest Pokemon are inside NSA.