Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Egbert Souse posted:

This is the most luxurious 100% pure gold post.

speaking of which, i'm surprised nobody's gotten trump to retweet about PURESTRAIN GOLD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
hes not a dumbass libertarian he gives no fucks about purestrain gold hes a real estate guy

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

reallivedinosaur posted:

hes not a dumbass libertarian he gives no fucks about purestrain gold hes a real estate guy

hes got some pretty suspicious opinions wrt vaccines and Obama's birth certificate

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Flavahbeast posted:

hes got some pretty suspicious opinions wrt vaccines and Obama's birth certificate

on the other hand there are a lot of autisms and i am not sure obama is as old as he says he is

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
also i think michelle might be hanging dong

but that wouldnt affect my supreme court picks

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
ITT people who think a guy with his own 757 is some sort of failure

this is what happens when dumbass millennials get all their "information" from Facebook and Twitter, which have incidentally declared wikileaks to be "harmful" just as they released a pile of emails showing how the DNC is controlling every media outlet in America left of Fox

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Internaut! posted:

ITT people who think a guy with his own 757 is some sort of failure

this is what happens when dumbass millennials get all their "information" from Facebook and Twitter, which have incidentally declared wikileaks to be "harmful" just as they released a pile of emails showing how the DNC is controlling every media outlet in America left of Fox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvaaeHP9xtQ

Future president Donald J. Trump, responsible for appointing the heads of consumer protection and regulatory organizations like the FDA, USDA, SEC, OSHA, EPA, CFPB, CFTC, and FEC, currently under investigation for fraud.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Trump as president would be the funniest possible outcome OP

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Beef Turret posted:

Trump as president would be the funniest possible outcome OP

While seeing America finally collapse due to it's own stupidity would be hilarious, the humor is tempered by the fact me and my family will have to try to survive the collapse.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Not at all strange the DNC hack has was likely done by Russian hackers when Trump's chief campaign advisor helped elect a pro-Russian to head Ukraine on Vladimir Putin's payroll.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Spoondick posted:

While seeing America finally collapse due to it's own stupidity would be hilarious, the humor is tempered by the fact me and my family will have to try to survive the collapse.

Give chaos a chance

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

I just don't get it... why would Vladimir Putin, the head of Russia which is currently under sanctions for territorial violations of Ukraine, want to help get an imbicillic fascist conman elected as president of America, Russia's largest geo-political rival for the last 75 years? It makes no sense.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/757016225671110656

calusari
Apr 18, 2013

It's mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals.
Russia only invaded Ukraine and Georgia because they don't want NATO troops and missiles on their doorstep. Each side escalates the situation by making what they see as defensive moves that are misinterpreted by the other side as acts of aggression.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

calusari posted:

Russia only invaded Ukraine and Georgia because they don't want NATO troops and missiles on their doorstep. Each side escalates the situation by making what they see as defensive moves that are misinterpreted by the other side as acts of aggression.

Good point, thank you for putting my mind at ease about Trump being a Putin stooge. In light of this new information Donald J. Trump, imbicillic fascist conman and noted Vladimir Putin puppet, will clearly not be a threat to global stability so you must vote for him instead of Crooked Hillary.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I'm voting for Trump twice.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

I've known Jeffrey Epstein for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Donald Trump ate fresh.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
so does mohammad

"and the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of islam"

- Adolf P Einstein

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Spoondick posted:

I'm not sure its in americas interest for you, or your gay family, to survive

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

gently caress the ROW posted:

I'm not sure its in americas interest for you, or your gay family, to survive

convincing post, ill go drown my kids in the bath now

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Spoondick posted:

convincing post, ill go drown my kids in the bath now

Thank you... just follow the instructions in my avatar if, for any reaosn, you ever decide to post again

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/757012114460569604

So much speech. So much applause, the best applause.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Spoondick posted:

Not at all strange the DNC hack has was likely done by Russian hackers when Trump's chief campaign advisor helped elect a pro-Russian to head Ukraine on Vladimir Putin's payroll.

good. if russia and america can get on the same page we can really turn the screws to the third world

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Spoondick posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/757012114460569604

So much speech. So much applause, the best applause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW2kxREtdCs

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Spoondick posted:

Good point, thank you for putting my mind at ease about Trump being a Putin stooge. In light of this new information Donald J. Trump, imbicillic fascist conman and noted Vladimir Putin puppet, will clearly not be a threat to global stability so you must vote for him instead of Crooked Hillary.

is this guy for real

what broke his brain do you think

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Reminder the wall would sooner be blown the gently caress up, then more ranchers allow the destruction of their lands.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
more terrorism jeez

there is not enough midol on earth to sooth the democratic partys collective cramping

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
congratulations, america, on making sure that the two candidates are also the two most unlikeable motherfuckers on the planet.

you god drat retards.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

calusari posted:

Russia's "defensive" moves are a lot shootier though, the Donbass war has probably killed over 10,000 people at this point. Pro-Putin Russians like to whinge about being perceived as the bad guys here but they really do look like the bad guys here. It's like people who defended the Iraq war even after it was clear Iraq didn't have WMD's and had nothing to do with 9/11

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Internaut! posted:

is this guy for real

what broke his brain do you think

strap your poo poo in because im doing this on the daily for 3 months straight because republican presidental nominee donald j trump is also for real

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Spoondick posted:

strap your poo poo in because im doing this on the daily for 3 months straight because republican presidental nominee donald j trump is also for real

oh I see what happened

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/757210475587305472

clinton's campaign is in heavy damage control mode after the wikileaks stuff and is tweeting that boogeyman-du-jour putin is behind it all (without proof or even evidence of course), and good lapdogs like spoondick are breathlessly retweeting and repeating it everywhere they can

carry on, soldier :patriot:

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

reallivedinosaur posted:

so does mohammad

If Mohammad jumped off a bridge, Trump probably would too. That doesn't make it right.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Spoondick posted:

Are you a DNC intern?

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Goddamnit, Hillary reminds me of some kind of female version of Margaret Thatcher.

Trump has earned my eternal hatred for making me vote for yet another drat Clinton.

I hate voting for Clinton so much that I am fast reaching the point of "gently caress it, let the shithead in a wig burn it all down."

She just smugly thinks she deserves to be president for putting in her time (not that she earned it), I hate voting for people within the same family (this was a loving joke in some comedies) again, I hate the fact she really is exceptionally corrupt (or is lovely enough to be obvious about it) - I can see why her enemies keep pushing that angle, it's not untrue.

I loving hate her. I really do. I thought it couldn't get much worse than Bush Jr.'s re-election but this is truly the rock bottom. Let the government have Trump, let it burn.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

He's right.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
a vote for trump is a vote for freedom :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Spoondick posted:

republican presidental nominee donald j trump is also for real

Amen to that. It's so nice to finally have a candidate that isn't FAKE. He says it like it is and he has the guts to stand by what he says.

• Locked thread