Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

currently playing waking up at 6pm and making GBS threads my guts out from eating too much jack in the box and then going to sleep last night (playstation) followed by jerking off thinking about girls i knew 10 years ago and crying about how bad i messed up my life (3DS)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

currently playing waking up at 6pm and making GBS threads my guts out from eating too much jack in the box and then going to sleep last night (playstation) followed by jerking off thinking about girls i knew 10 years ago and crying about how bad i messed up my life (3DS)

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

GTAV too though, im enjoying it more than i expected

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Same here, RC.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

https://a.pomf.cat/mzniyc.webm

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

this has been my wallpaper for the past few months

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

this has been my wallpaper for the past few months

someone should wake him up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Garou: Mark of the Wolves, King of Fighters '98, Street Fighter V and Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator. I'm gonna play Ergheiz: God Bless the Ring in an emulator later too. Fighting Friday baby

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I decided to rent Homefront: The Revolution from a Redbox while at the grocery store today because I love Red Dawn fantasies but it turns out to my surprise that the game everyone on Earth said was bad is actually really bad so now I'm playing the Witcher 3.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Some O-Watch, probably a bit of D2, and some Heavily Modded Minecraft.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Some O-Watch, probably a bit of D2, and some Heavily Modded Minecraft.

The dreamcast game D2 or Diablo 2. If it's the latter, that sucker heavily modded?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nah I always play the hardcore ladder thing, which was recently reset not a month ago believe it or not, IIRC.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hell they just patched it like 6 months ago, I believe it. It's probably still worth it to have one guy reset the brackets 4 times a year

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I been watching a poo poo load of D2 farming and speedrun streams lately and the D3 ladder just ended so I been feeling the itch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My hands aren't made for D2 anymore though, it's destroying these shits lol...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Isn't there a way to just hold left click because that's all you do. Maybe that was one of the heavy mods I used.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Imp Zone Eastern Sun private Diablo II: Lord of Destruction server.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Isn't there a way to just hold left click because that's all you do. Maybe that was one of the heavy mods I used.

Just holding left click kicks my rear end now that I got old gnarled rear end piece of poo poo hands.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

The Imp Zone Eastern Sun private Diablo II: Lord of Destruction server.

if this was real, i'd be on it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

new season of diablo 3 august 5th baby! has 8 new items that slightly change some numbers! virtually nothing else! weird, almost like bliz moved some staff around

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Final Fantasy X-2 and probably some Lumines 2.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Hyrule Warriors

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
We're looking at requiem.wad, Vicky 2, and old school Pool of Radiance. Hell, I may even stream.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mh generations at work

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
bout to beat the last boss of Hyper Light Drifter. good game, I'm not as in love with it as I was for the first couple hours now that I've figured out the pattern to finding secrets and stuff (it's hard to nail down but it doesn't feel as organic as the way discovering stuff did in Super Metroid and Zelda) but the combat is satisfying and the music and art are all great. still very glad I bought it. I will probably wrap up some of the optional side stuff but not all of it because there's WAY too much of it and it would drive me craz

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i loved hyperlight drifter. i just wish the ng+ wasnt perfectionist mode lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

it was such a huge rush to beat bird lord without loving up once but i realized the rest of the game would probably be impossible

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Bobnumerotres posted:

if this was real, i'd be on it

Same

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Gonna play Doom and watch Robbie Lawler cave in Tyron Woodley's skull

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I played some Crusader Kings II for the first time in forever this morning but the threat mechanic and shattered retreats and stuff were so bad I gave up and won't play again until the next DLC un-Groogies it. Looks like another night of non-stop Witcher 3 for this gamer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

someone should wake him up

he's just playing around, he probably got up right after they ended the scene they were filming.