Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i can't figure out how to
This poll is closed.
remove 69 3.49%
the 420 21.24%
poll 1488 75.27%
Total: 1977 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

snowden is, at the very least, a self-important coward

to some extent, yes

still doesn't put him on the level of the Rape Master of the Ecuadorian Embassy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

paragon1 posted:

Don't take lip on this matter from a sister loving West Virginian, for God's sake man.

a glass shack in a glass trailer on a glass plantation

just glass all the way loving down

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

vb is real mad and drat the facts!

naw im seeing it all over the place. like "gently caress wikileaks and futhermore snowden!"

and im down for the former, but the latter seems scattershot

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lol get hosed cheap owner

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Tesseraction posted:

to some extent, yes

i don't disagree

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Uh 9 bucks for a burger isn't bad at all especially in NYC what the gently caress is he talking about

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lmao the guy owns an entire other diner that is not closing down, theres even a picture of a sign telling people to go to it in the article

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

paranoid randroid posted:

why is this wikileaks poo poo spilling over onto snowden

He's running damage control for Russia. Trying to disassociate them from the leaks.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
oh no, a lovely diner is closing

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

quote:

Del Rio Diner in Gravesend, said his place is closing down because he can’t afford to pay cooks $15 an hour, along with rising rents and expensive Health Department inspection fees.

hmmm i wonder which of these caused the diner to close, definitely paying the cooks more

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Tesseraction posted:

to some extent, yes

snowden is a libertarian douche who thinks unimportant things are important, and is also a coward, a hypocrite, and kind of a bad person. but assange is a real bad person.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

tfw youre saudi arabia and your manchurian candidate is losing to the russian manchurian candidate

because sellouts love to pretend hurting america is bad

e.g.

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

snowden is, at the very least, a self-important coward

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Raskolnikov38 posted:

hmmm i wonder which of these caused the diner to close, definitely paying the cooks more

Yeah maybe if they had better paid and trained cooks they wouldn't get so many rats in the chili

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
"taco bowl engagement" is probably my favorite new phrase from the dnc leaks

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
and this whole time we were having a conversation about institutional racism in bernie sanders campaign. :lol:

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

From the name "Del Rio Dinner" you might be shocked it's greek and american food!

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Volkerball posted:

Is this from the Trump thing?

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i'm pretty sure that making yourself a massively wanted man as a matter of conscience is not a thing a coward does

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Mr. Wookums posted:

From the name "Del Rio Dinner" you might be shocked it's greek and american food!

wow i can just picture the huge nasty gyro-meat cone in the kitchen

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

wow i can just picture the huge nasty gyro-meat cone in the kitchen

I'd imagine theyd be a bigger fan of those frozen ground beef/lamb strips

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe
mmmmm gyro meat cone

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

V. Illych L. posted:

i'm pretty sure that making yourself a massively wanted man as a matter of conscience is not a thing a coward does

fleeing to a country that's guilty of all those abuses that you just can't abide as a matter of conscience, and then running pr for them, to avoid going to jail, is p cowardly.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

No really Snowden exposed a massive illegal spy network targeting American citizens and if he hadn't of ran to Russia - which is the only place willing to give him asylum btw he would be rotting in gitmo. He's literally a loving hero

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
that article is like if the Bobs Big Boy in Toluca Lake had to close down and the Los Angeles Times went out there to be like "LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE, JERRY BROWN!!!"

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

Volkerball posted:

fleeing to a country that's guilty of all those abuses that you just can't abide as a matter of conscience, and then running pr for them, to avoid going to jail, is p cowardly.

He slams Russia all the time what are you talking about?

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Aeryk posted:

mmmmm gyro meat cone

They had shwarma street vendors in Moscow that were so good.

They made your breath/burps smell like hell but they were good

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i am appalled that if you gently caress around on jihadist forums, the nsa can look at your facebook messages.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Arrgytehpirate posted:

He slams Russia all the time what are you talking about?

he sure as hell isn't right now. and i've never seen him do it before.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

Volkerball posted:

i am appalled that if you gently caress around on jihadist forums, the nsa can look at your facebook messages.

gently caress off it's way deeper than that and you know it

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Volkerball posted:

he sure as hell isn't right now. and i've never seen him do it before.

He's only applying for asylum in every country possible to use up his frequent flyer miles.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Volkerball posted:

are you an idiot? they were referring to trump doing that.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Arrgytehpirate posted:

gently caress off it's way deeper than that and you know it

it's not, and that's why nobody cared. it's just a matter of principle over "privacy" for people like snowden. but it's an arbitrary thing.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Arrgytehpirate posted:

No really Snowden exposed a massive illegal spy network targeting American citizens and if he hadn't of ran to Russia - which is the only place willing to give him asylum btw he would be rotting in gitmo. He's literally a loving hero

:lol: He wouldn't be rotting in GITMO. He'd be in a white-collar federal prison, similar to the one on Green Bag Road.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I sure as gently caress don't want the government reading my poo poo. We have a right to privacy not "a right to privacy unless 5k people die one time"

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

that article is like if the Bobs Big Boy in Toluca Lake had to close down and the Los Angeles Times went out there to be like "LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE, JERRY BROWN!!!"

jfc is bob bib bob's closing down

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

are you an idiot? they were referring to trump doing that.

no they were referring to latinos. as "taco bowls."

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Arrgytehpirate posted:

I sure as gently caress don't want the government reading my poo poo. We have a right to privacy not "a right to privacy unless 5k people die one time"

Nothing you post is important enough for the government to care about.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
was looking after a friend's dog this weekend and last night the thunderstorm caused her to shake and cry so i spent half the night up holding her to keep her from freaking out.

tired as poo poo, but poor dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Volkerball posted:

no they were referring to latinos. as "taco bowls."

No they weren't. They were referring to Trump posting a picture of him eating a taco bowl and talking about how much he loved Mexicans. You're a loving idiot sometimes.

• Locked thread