Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Slate Action posted:

Trump +1 from last week, Clinton steady.

As has been mentioned a couple of times, it's still amazing to see the two main candidates both sub 40.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Karl Sharks posted:

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/757641700567232512

i would volunteer for hillary's campaign immediately if this happened

only if they replace Clinton with El-P

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

In a shock upset, Bernie wins the roll call vote and the nomination. The Republican base is energized and unified in an unforeseen way to defeat the communist from Vermont, truckloads of unseen oppo research are dumped in the media, Trump wins in a 60 point landslide and "I loving TOLD YOU SO" echoes in the Trumpstaffel concentration camps. Somewhere an emaciated Bernie supporter finds DWS and throttles her while screaming, "WHY DID YOU LET BERNIE TAKE THE NOMINATION?!"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Boosted_C5 posted:

A tidy sum.

Wait, hold on. Getting an incoming transmission from my KGB handler . . . .

6 hour probate for forums user Al! for ruining my cover? GOT IT!

sad, small man in the pocket of slavs. weak.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Karl Sharks posted:

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/757641700567232512

i would volunteer for hillary's campaign immediately if this happened

Yeah, this would be awesome.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im pissed as gently caress on a monday and reverting to my cspam gulen gimmick as a coping mechanism

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

paranoid randroid posted:

Press Secretary Despot.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

figures, you'd want the white guy to be in charge

though honestly idk how el-p is politically exactly, killer mike knows his poo poo and can express it well

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
The Bernie delegates really are like out of a Life of Brian sketch.

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

Boosted_C5 posted:

I find it highly amusing and it's only a couple hours.

Low energy poster Karl Sharks not amused. SAD!

Actually ur just a fucker

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Karl Sharks posted:

figures, you'd want the white guy to be in charge

though honestly idk how el-p is politically exactly, killer mike knows his poo poo and can express it well

idk but i think hes a better rapper than killer mike, which is the kind of qualification i look for in my executives

but thats just my opinion if you feel otherwise, thats your right

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

SirJohnnyMcDonald posted:

Actually ur just a fucker

Mods? MODS????

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Wikkheiser posted:

The Bernie delegates really are like out of a Life of Brian sketch.

I thought we were the Popular Front.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/757621891859349508

Rick Wilson calls 4channers redditors, the ultimate troll. Great Job as usual Rick.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

idk but i think hes a better rapper than killer mike, which is the kind of qualification i look for in my executives

i don't have the expertise to argue with you on that, but consider this: if you think el-p is the better rapper, don't you want to give him a job with less responsibilities? he can keep working on RTJ 3 while mike runs the country and poo poo, let him come in and do some verses, fiddle with the beats and then go back to slapping congress around

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Karl Sharks posted:

to the right from obama on FP, he wants to invade berenstein bears universe

Stabbatical
Sep 15, 2011

I see you're a big fan of Hamilton then

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

prefect posted:

I thought we were the Popular Front.

A=A. :smuggo:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

im pissed as gently caress on a monday and reverting to my cspam gulen gimmick as a coping mechanism

Better watch out I think Erdogan's after your rear end.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

How are the Democrats loving this election up so hard? This poo poo is impressive.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

a cop posted:

How are the Democrats loving this election up so hard? This poo poo is impressive.

When nothing matters . . . nothing you do matters.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

a cop posted:

My running theory, some entropy constant in the universe got flipped. Now the more catastrophic and career ending a gaffe, the better you do. Open rebellion at DNC, fires in the streets of Philadelphia. Hillary up 15 points on Friday.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

a cop posted:

they took "trump is the only candidate hillary could defeat" as a challenge

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

a cop posted:

The convention isn't even over yet. Last year we were in the same loving place with PUMAs. After the convention everybody came together and the post-convention bounce happened.

gently caress, we haven't even hit the debates yet.

Show me the map where Trump wins.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

deathbysnusnu posted:

My running theory, some entropy constant in the universe got flipped. Now the more catastrophic and career ending a gaffe, the better you do. Open rebellion at DNC, fires in the streets of Philadelphia. Hillary up 15 points on Friday.

first candidate to shoot a person on fifth avenue wins!

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Chokes McGee posted:

Show me the map where Trump wins.

I mean yeah, this is what it comes down to, but still. They could have been set up for a supermajority if they played their cards right.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

a cop posted:

See, this is Arzying. It's hyperbolic and contributes nothing.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

a cop posted:

I mean yeah, this is what it comes down to, but still. They could have been set up for a supermajority if they played their cards right.

Chokes McGee posted:

The convention isn't even over yet. Last year we were in the same loving place with PUMAs. After the convention everybody came together and the post-convention bounce happened.

gently caress, we haven't even hit the debates yet.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/757646536163504129

this is excellent news!!! for trump!!!

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Montasque posted:

https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/757621891859349508

Rick Wilson calls 4channers redditors, the ultimate troll. Great Job as usual Rick.

Sounds like a good time!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Only one way to find out. :getin:

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Antti posted:

See, this is Arzying. It's hyperbolic and contributes nothing.

I think you can believe the dems are loving things up (and have been) without believing that Trump is going to win. I mean, that's what I believe anyway.

we'll see how the convention goes though, I'm expecting a hillary bounce but who knows

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

No, Hillary is never going to electrify the base to get out and vote downticket in droves. Mark it.

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

Shageletic posted:

Ignore the noise. The convention bumps (that I have doubts actually exist, as numerous articles have illuminated) are temporary. Like every presidential election, this will come down to demographics, the economy, and GOTV. All of which have, is, and will favor Democrats.

How the tables have turned.

The last days before the election will be Majorian and Venom Snake desperately linking their special "unskewed" polls while trying their best to downplay Nate Silvers tragic demise from liver failure.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/757646580723904512

lol

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Stabbatical posted:

I see you're a big fan of Hamilton then

harsh

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

yeah the downticket stuff is probably the most alarming, more because of how vulnerable the dems are in 2018.

a hillary presidency with a gop supermajority in 2018 is gonna be some wild stuff, plus we're due for a recession around then

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Only one way to find out. :getin:

Agreed. Doesn't Anonymous love challenges like this?

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

its a shame ol' Rick is a noxious theocrat, he seems like a guy I could really have a beer with!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

a cop posted:

I really don't know what cards could have been played better. Hillary's rapid response team has been on point at all times, A list surrogates have been hammering trump, mountains of ads on TV in swing states, strong policy positions, Trump making GBS threads his pants every five seconds. This is going to be one of those god awful "I'd have a bump of coke with him" elections isn't it?

• Locked thread