Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
each hillary delegate gets a special gift bag stuffed with bottles of 5-hour energy and amphetamines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Well that bounce ended quickly.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Mayor Dave posted:

he retired and promptly became board member of a bank

Prominent figures at the bank include former Congressman Barney Frank, who sits on the board of directors and Alfonse D’Amato, also a board member and a former U.S. Senator. Mr. Frank, a longtime critic of the banking sector, said in an interview that he likes Signature’s focus on lending and that it doesn’t “get involved with exotic derivatives and credit-default swaps.”

:shrug:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
jesus christ democrats why are you doing this to yoursellllllves

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
I think this will cool down once Bernie/Michelle hit the stage... I think so... I mean...

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

FrensaGeran posted:

The only way for Ted Cruz to ever step onto Air Force One is if something really horrible happens, which is why he is probably orchestrated the entire thing.

like father, like son

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Montasque posted:

I think this will cool down once Bernie/Michelle hit the stage... I think so... I mean...

:smith:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
holy poo poo so much booing

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

shiksa posted:

Ross Perot dude

i feel like Gary Johnson will beat Ross Perot and that makes it a fact.

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Mayor Dave posted:

So?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Mayor Dave posted:

So?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
This owns I loving love political theater tbh

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i cant, its a trainwreck lmbo

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
This is going to take for ever if these morons have to start booing every time Hillary is mentioned.

https://twitter.com/katherinemiller/status/757649769988841472

Whistle Villain
Jul 31, 2009
i don't actually think any of this will matter so i'm all in on the chaos

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Stop saying Hillary Clinton & Tim Kaine it's just fueling the boos!

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Bernie supporters absolutely throwing a tantrum at this. It's going to get tiring for the rest of the right people to drown them out.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Montasque posted:

betcha five imaginary dollars they boo Michelle Obama

Cronodoculous
Jun 29, 2006

You light up my life

So now the booers are trying to get the jump on the cheerers by booing at random times instead of at applause lines, this is going to get messy.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Karl Sharks posted:

Prominent figures at the bank include former Congressman Barney Frank, who sits on the board of directors and Alfonse D’Amato, also a board member and a former U.S. Senator. Mr. Frank, a longtime critic of the banking sector, said in an interview that he likes Signature’s focus on lending and that it doesn’t “get involved with exotic derivatives and credit-default swaps.”

:3:

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Whistle Villain posted:

didn't barney frank freak out about islam after the pulse shooting or something?

I don't know about that but he hasn't been exactly great on trans rights in the past. I hope he's evolved in the past few years.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Calm dowwwnnnnnnnnnnn

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
btw this is the good thread so i will stomp out any traces of salt without hesitation. just a warning

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad
https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/757678850876645376

(referencing his previous text)

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Karl Sharks posted:

nothing like justifying selling out to yourself to make you seem progressive

Whistle Villain
Jul 31, 2009

Goetta posted:

This owns I loving love political theater tbh

this guy gets it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
"we're gonna have a different convention than the one we saw at Cleveland last week!"

*boos continue thunderously*

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Winkie01 posted:

This is going to take for ever if these morons have to start booing every time Hillary is mentioned.

https://twitter.com/katherinemiller/status/757649769988841472

Yes but it was RIGGED!

See: EMAILS!

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug
i hope bernie comes out at the end of the night and does the mother of all :commissar:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Montasque posted:

Bernie is the last speaker of the night. Hard to see how they can get him on stage before midnight if we have 30 seconds of cheers, boos, and chanting every time someone says "Hillary Clinton".

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
These Bernie supporters are a bunch of classless pieces of poo poo.

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme
Booing the basic program of the Democrats. Great showing Bernouts.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Holy cow, the Bernie delegates are loud compared to their numbers.

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Don't worry, Trump was just joking when he said his friends the Russians hacked the DNC to help him. Was he joking about them hacking the DNC? Or was he joking about them being his friends? That's for you to decide.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-claim-russia-hacked-dnc-help-him-joke-n616266

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Joementum posted:

Bernie is the last speaker of the night. Hard to see how they can get him on stage before midnight if we have 30 seconds of cheers, boos, and chanting every time someone says "Hillary Clinton".

this might be spun into an attempt to shoehorn bernie into a late timeslot! very corrupt!

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

pathetic little tramp posted:

These Bernie supporters are a bunch of classless pieces of poo poo.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

logikv9 posted:

btw this is the good thread so i will stomp out any traces of salt without hesitation. just a warning

god bless u

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

YOU TELL EM HONEY

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM that was pretty hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
Hell yeah, Fudge. Show them how an adult acts.

• Locked thread