Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

The Endbringer posted:

Tuvix. That's all I have to say.

Soulshriek av seems appropriate for Tuvix's fate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice

shadow puppet of a posted:

I change my mind, this is my favorite thing. Nothing could be more wonderful.

I pity the threadwives that never make it this far.
We're still trucking early S2.

Also I asked my wife the most important question of all - who would you bang - Kira or Dax and it was Kira no hesitation. The butch look and attitude won it hands down.

Also neither of us were sure about banging someone with a little slug thing as part of the bang.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
The slug just likes to watch

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Sten Freak posted:

We're still trucking early S2.

Also I asked my wife the most important question of all - who would you bang - Kira or Dax and it was Kira no hesitation. The butch look and attitude won it hands down.

Also neither of us were sure about banging someone with a little slug thing as part of the bang.

How can you not want to bang someone who's got 350 years of experience? Curzon alone would know some freaky poo poo.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Both Kira and Dax would hold you hostage with the absolute worst post-gently caress conversation in the quadrant. Famine this, Curzon that. You'd have to set the computer to beam either you or them away the moment after you cum.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Both Kira and Dax would hold you hostage with the absolute worst post-gently caress conversation in the quadrant. Famine this, Curzon that. You'd have to set the computer to beam either you or them away the moment after you cum.

Luckily Miles has it preset.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Miles is sitting at home listening to his ball-busting wife whine about Kai Winn all night, and being forced to tell her she's right to be upset.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

You're joking right? Kira would probably beam you back to your quarters as soon as you rolled off her.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

I have no opinions or beliefs about what Star Trek characters would be the most sexually compatible with me, the viewer.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
Kira was the first crush I can remember having as a young kid and therefore is responsible for my love of girls with absurd haircuts

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Dmitri-9 posted:

You're joking right? Kira would probably beam you back to your quarters as soon as you rolled off her.

Yeah after you spent 3 hours eating her box with no payoff because she's got issues. You'd probably have to dress like a Gul to get her off.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Dmitri-9 posted:

Dont lecture me about how Kira fucks. She literally drones on about politics and The Emissary after loving Bareil and Odo.

Gruff exterior maybe, but needy as a Cardassian war orphan after getting her shapes shifted..

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Squizzle posted:

I have no opinions or beliefs about what Star Trek characters would be the most sexually compatible with me, the viewer.

you're doing it wrong

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
sometimes I just want to buttfuck neelix I mean I'm not a hardcore trekkie or anything I don't see how thats weird at all

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

Tighclops posted:

Kira was the first crush I can remember having as a young kid and therefore is responsible for my love of girls with absurd haircuts

:hfive: whatup brotha

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

sometimes I just want to buttfuck neelix I mean I'm not a hardcore trekkie or anything I don't see how thats weird at all

his head looks like an infected scab

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
His skin looks reptilian and oily, you might get by with just hocking a loogie on his hole, no lube.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

What about Mirror Universe Jadzia?

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

sometimes I just want to buttfuck neelix I mean I'm not a hardcore trekkie or anything I don't see how thats weird or anything

There is no way that Taxlaxian rear end in a top hat does not have an Octopus' beak at the end of it. Think about it. A species raised on a heavy diet, lots of wiry hairs. It makes evolutionary sense.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

holy poo poo

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I think he probably has a soft, warm butthole and he's probably a tender generous lover too.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Dont lecture me about how Kira fucks. She literally drones on about politics and The Emissary after loving Bareil and Odo.

Gruff exterior maybe, but needy as a Cardassian war orphan after getting her shapes shifted..

You've clearly never had sex with a religious official.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Dmitri-9 posted:

You've clearly never had sex with a religious official.

Please buy the thread :neelix: with some of that diocese settlement money you are rolling on.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
as bitch-made as the talaxians are as a species, i absolutely guarantee you the women pegging the men is a regular part of talaxian sexual congress. those buttholes are open and willing

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

talaxians actually don't have buttholes, they sweat most of their waste out.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Baronjutter posted:

talaxians actually don't have buttholes, they sweat most of their waste out.

please don't ruin my fetish

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
I read a fanfic once where Neelix had sex with Paris and his dick had a vibrate setting.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Sorry but I cannot support an anusless Talaxian theory. They generate far too much waste and wear too coarse a fabric for it to be be excreted through the pores.

I think the only real question is where the average talaxian poo falls on the bristol scale. I'm thinking pellets, but a good argument for concentric coils could move me.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
They poop out a perfect coil pot that they fire in a kiln and then use to hold more leola root.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

There is no leola root. Talaxians bury their poops like cats, and when they find them later think they're roots

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

There is no leola root. Talaxians bury their poops like cats, and when they find them later think they're roots

this is bullshit, don't believe him. i've read the memory alpha article on talaxian feeding habits.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Sunswipe posted:

How can you not want to bang someone who's got 350 years of experience? Curzon alone would know some freaky poo poo.

Reminder that before Jadzia was joined with the Dax slug Curzon failed her out of trill school because he wanted to bone her dirty old man style.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.
So totally out of left field, Mike from Breaking Bad appears in DS9 Season 1, episode 12 "Battle Lines"

I should have known him by that nose alone.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
Still better than being a Philly cop.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!
You know, it must suck being Dax. You go from being loving captain/ ambassador whatever to a lowly Lieutenant. I mean, 8 goddamn lifetimes and you have to reset every time must be hell.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
was just thinking of my ultimate fantasy of plowing the gently caress out of neelix, pulling out and making kira suck it off while just fisting some gorns doggy style to each side of him, while a changeling (odo specifically of course) turns into a variety of kitchen appliainces in my rear end. maybe a stand mixer or some old egg beaters whatever you know

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

rocket_man38 posted:

You know, it must suck being Dax. You go from being loving captain/ ambassador whatever to a lowly Lieutenant. I mean, 8 goddamn lifetimes and you have to reset every time must be hell.

She was a Jr. Counselor who used slug-time experience to steal that officer's commission. They should have found a more respectable Trill host and airlocked Ezri. You don't befriend the cooler you transport donor organs in.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
oh and geordi sits in the holodeck crying. thats what actually makes me blow my load

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

treiz01 posted:

So totally out of left field, Mike from Breaking Bad appears in DS9 Season 1, episode 12 "Battle Lines"

I should have known him by that nose alone.

The guy who played Tuco also shows up later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Lt. Cuckmander La Forge