Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

paranoid randroid posted:

drat, Boosted loses his only non-vile ally and now hes going all furherbunker

daily unhinged racist tirades? totally cool

guns are for pussies? not in this safe space!!!

Nichael posted:

What the gently caress is $2500 to Trump anyway? Why would a multi-millionaire (maybe even a half-billionaire!) refuse to pay some guy with kids $2500? That's nothing. Trump is cartoonishly evil, and it's often for no reason at all. It's insane. He really is the EVE scammer candidate; he's just doing this poo poo for the joy of evil.

This would actually be a good story to hammer on with modern day Trump-fuhrer but the dems are too busy having piss fights cause their old man only got 70% of what he wanted

CortezFantastic fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Jul 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

gently caress guns
gently caress cops
ONLY TRUST YOUR FISTS

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Patter Song posted:

It'll work until the day we get civil rights protests and marches by men whose wives have cheated on them.

It'll be the most depressing civil rights march of all time.

Pro click http://www.vice.com/read/actual-cuckolds-are-pissed-off-at-the-far-right-using-cuck-as-an-insult

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Keep up the good work, thanks.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

CortezFantastic posted:

daily unhinged racist tirades? totally cool

guns are for pussies? not in this safe space!!!

This would actually be a good story to hammer on with modern day Trump-fuhrer but the dems are too busy having piss fights cause their old man only got 70% of what he wanted

It's not just the left wing circular firing squad that's causing this though. It's also the fact that Trump has Three Stooges disorder-ed politics. He has so many scandals at once simultaneously that they all lose meaning and power. Like, sure this is a good story to hit him on, but so are fifty other ones.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Nichael posted:

He didn't compensate him for one gig, and then made the guy fly out on his own dime for the other gig, only to be cancelled at the airport and made a fool out of. And the guy still might vote for him.

What the gently caress is $2500 to Trump anyway? Why would a multi-millionaire (maybe even a half-billionaire!) refuse to pay some guy with kids $2500? That's nothing. Trump is cartoonishly evil, and it's often for no reason at all. It's insane. He really is the EVE scammer candidate; he's just doing this poo poo for the joy of evil.

Literally because he knows most people are smart enough to realise it'll cost more than 2500 dollars to sue for 2500 dollars. He's that kind of businessman.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

hahaha your url gets filtered

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To4Zlwp4za8

slave to the master

d-d-d-dictator

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Atrocious Joe posted:

gently caress guns
gently caress cops
ONLY TRUST YOUR FISTS

FIST culture needs to make a comeback.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Wasn't it filtered for being a lovely GBS meme along with im gay

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

pathetic little tramp posted:

Literally because he knows most people are smart enough to realise it'll cost more than 2500 dollars to sue for 2500 dollars. He's that kind of businessman.

He is unbelievably disgusting in a way that Romney never was.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/757968444369219584

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.

Not by choice, though.

Also

quote:

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Nichael posted:

Lol if you believe this

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

It's not just the left wing circular firing squad that's causing this though. It's also the fact that Trump has Three Stooges disorder-ed politics. He has so many scandals at once simultaneously that they all lose meaning and power. Like, sure this is a good story to hit him on, but so are fifty other ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI0euMFAWF8 but :smugdon:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

EngineerSean posted:

Lol if you believe this

Romney was a piece of poo poo but he never fueled white nationalism.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Nichael posted:

He was part of a religion that just decided black people have souls like twenty years ago lol

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Atrocious Joe posted:

gently caress guns
gently caress cops
ONLY TRUST YOUR FISTS

idk who made this but at least one of the SOR supers in that game is a cop car that rolls up and shoots rocket launchers at street punks for you. Unless the picture is from the perspective of the street punk guys and then it makes complete sense.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Nichael posted:

Only because he's already achieved a personal fiefdom of white nationalism, and then applied FYGM.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Even after yesterday's "Snowden told us nothing we didn't already know" I had forgotten how revisionist you guys were about history, it's simply loving mind boggling.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Nichael posted:

I've dealt with both kinds and yeah I gotta agree - Romney has likely caused more monetary damage over the years, but there's just something viscerally unpleasant about the way people like Trump do business.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/757987145244143616

Still endorsing the disband NATO guy of course lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/757987145244143616

Still endorsing the disband NATO guy of course lol

"I disagree with everything he says and I think he's a bigot. Vote Trump!"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the only difference between trump and romney is how directly theyre involved in loving people over

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

the only difference between trump and romney is how directly theyre involved in loving people over

I think that's a little naive. I'm not saying I like Romney, and I am very aware that he also hosed people over. However, it is obvious that Trump has a true command over the most hateful Americans. He speaks to them like no other candidate in recent times, and that is incredibly dangerous and sad. He is disgusting in a much more visceral way.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Enemies of freedom, face the music! Come on, boys! Take ‘em down!

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
deal from strength or get crushed every time

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007

Nichael posted:

I think that's a little naive. I'm not saying I like Romney, and I am very aware that he also hosed people over. However, it is obvious that Trump has a true command over the most hateful Americans. He speaks to them like no other candidate in recent times, and that is incredibly dangerous and sad. He is disgusting in a much more visceral way.

The more alarming thing is the evolution of FYGM into gently caress minorities because I haven't gotten mine, which apparently has wider appeal.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Nichael posted:

oh, Romney disgusted me plenty viscerally

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

The fat orange fraud potato defrauded me! How could I have ever seen this coming?!?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Agronox posted:

The fat orange fraud potato defrauded me! How could I have ever seen this coming?!?

"But that rascal can't be as bad as that BITCH CLINTON."

Yeah, I get that Clinton was wrong to mention the "Hillary standard" in public to the press. But it absolutely exists. There's a standard for her, there's a standard for the Republicans (which is much lower), and there's a standard for Trump (which is even lower).

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Nichael posted:

"But that rascal can't be as bad as that BITCH CLINTON."

Yeah, I get that Clinton was wrong to mention the "Hillary standard" in public to the press. But it absolutely exists. There's a standard for her, there's a standard for the Republicans (which is much lower), and there's a standard for Trump (which is even lower).

And that's why the first debate is essentially a guaranteed win for Trump.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Romney viewed everyone outside his family as things to be manipulated for profit, while Trump seems to view some family members that way as well

lol did they hire a comm guy named J. Miller solely based on the name. He's going to have to say John Miller was his uncle at some point won't he

rawrr posted:

The more alarming thing is the evolution of FYGM into gently caress minorities because I haven't gotten mine, which apparently has wider appeal.

that's been around since land owners created a distinction between white indentured servants and black slaves

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
How do people listen to Rush :psyduck: In my car earlier he went off on separate tangents about how Michelle Obama "slammed" twitter and technology users and just now about how the message of the convention was that nobody is capable of taking care of their kids anymore. I also hate his show format, where he'll randomly show up for a sentence or two after 10 minutes of commercials and then disappear for another 10, is that a radio thing or just him?

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

idk who made this but at least one of the SOR supers in that game is a cop car that rolls up and shoots rocket launchers at street punks for you. Unless the picture is from the perspective of the street punk guys and then it makes complete sense.

Streets of Rage had the good cop that helps you with rocket launcher or gatling gun special attacks. By the time of Streets of Rage 2, the purge had been completed and there were no remaining good cops.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

MaxNV posted:

And that's why the first debate is essentially a guaranteed win for Trump.

Yup. Trump didn't literally call her a oval office so he's presidential now.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

I think someone here was demanding more Triumph

https://twitter.com/hulu/status/757991884744712192

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.

GobiasIndustries posted:

How do people listen to Rush :psyduck: In my car earlier he went off on separate tangents about how Michelle Obama "slammed" twitter and technology users and just now about how the message of the convention was that nobody is capable of taking care of their kids anymore. I also hate his show format, where he'll randomly show up for a sentence or two after 10 minutes of commercials and then disappear for another 10, is that a radio thing or just him?

I mean, Moving Pictures was pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

GobiasIndustries posted:

It's just that one guy and I think he's canadian so it seems funny to him instead of "how has this motherfucker shaped the national discourse for going on 30 years"

• Locked thread