Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Finally got a 335 IB ghost shell so now I can be 335. Only took 4 months to get one stupid shell. IB was mildly better today, I was actually in multiple winning games - even the ones where I just worked on my Weapon Master quest and ignored objectives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
Well with Rift as the daily and Iron Banner and Trials active at the same time, pretty much fills the Rift playlist with retards:

:getin:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Hahahhaha only thing better would be zone control.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

BlindSite posted:

Hahahhaha only thing better would be zone control.

He's got a screen shot from last year that has his entire team with no deaths huge kds and took the match to time.

e: zone control

e2: this just happened

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Maker Of Shoes posted:

He's got a screen shot from last year that has his entire team with no deaths huge kds and took the match to time.

e: zone control

I just now realized this is why Control is the default mode and not Zone Control.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

fennesz posted:

I just now realized this is why Control is the default mode and not Zone Control.

Yeah, it's super easy for a good team to roll people in ZC, farm kills and just take it to time. You'll see a lot of streamers use Rift for the same thing.

montage fodder

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
lmao thanks for the double trip before I dome this nerd with a knife
http://i.imgur.com/3n355tx.gifv

watch me try to train a TLW at close range with a controller sensitivity of 1
http://i.imgur.com/ngzS0aW.gifv
:negative:

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Sensitivity 1 :stare:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Yeah but I have the ramping set to max on the Elite so I can make small adjustments for sniping without overcorrecting but it'll max out movement as I hold the tilt.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Gonna try that, sounds pro

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

Maker Of Shoes posted:

It was this match https://youtu.be/eP-aY_3FBuY

3 of us got ran out of medals and had over 30kds.

Simba had a 47kd :lol:

Almost 200 kills between us.

Zone control rocks. There were orbs everywhere from the chaining roaming supers.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
What'ygot for me, Papa Variks?

OAS, Smallbore, Full Auto, Range Finder

:stare:

Step 1: Make it match my space Barbie

waddup bumblebee. Let's see how this Aegis shakes out.

Oh.

Actual mag size is 21 which is on the low side so it matches TLW playstyle; one mag, one target. Bring reload gloves.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I have an oas/reinforced barrel/full auto/rangefinder Aegis and hate it. It kills well when it gets locked in, but the recoil is pretty bouncy when under fire and it loses to stuff like scouts and hawksaw.

I would think the smallbore is a required perk.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

xzzy posted:

I have an oas/reinforced barrel/full auto/rangefinder Aegis and hate it. It kills well when it gets locked in, but the recoil is pretty bouncy when under fire and it loses to stuff like scouts and hawksaw.

I would think the smallbore is a required perk.

Yeah I wouldn't take any hit to stability with this thing.

The range on this one is hilarious. I was easily murdering people across the exterior of Black Shield.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Completely forgot I had this sitting in my vault. I really need to clean out the useless garbage I will never use.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

ohrwurm posted:

Completely forgot I had this sitting in my vault. I really need to clean out the useless garbage I will never use.

Yeah it was sold a few months ago

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Was also doing some work with this little guy

Reflex (target aq), Hot Swap, Injection Mold, HH.

I'm not totally sold on Reflex for a primary weapon. The scope is weird and landscape, not super snappy even with Injection Mold. Might give the MD Reflex a shot tonight, "Significantly Increases Handling".

Unless it's OAS I'm quickly falling out of love with target aq sights in general.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

If there's any T12 hunting titans out there, speaker is selling an int/disc class item this week and it has a max roll:

https://www.bungie.net/en/armory/Detail?type=item&item=472369266&itemname=Freeholder%27s%20Memory

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

xzzy posted:

Well that's why you gotta get one with these:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Roman posted:

I want to buy a PS4 just so I can report you for cheating.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Now that I posted that pic again I am expecting today's patch notes to read

quote:

- Reduced damage of low impact pulse rifles by 15% lolololol gently caress you

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

I think I posted before but this thing does work. It three bursts at most ranges on Frontier, Bannerfall and Twilight Gap. Unless you're getting pre-aimed by a sniper rifle you can usually flinch them to death unless they get a lucky shot in.

Also servers just poo poo the bed. Don't bother with PvP right now.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Roman posted:

Yeah right. :bungie:

edit - for the record I still can't tell what the gently caress the thing on the right of that emote actually is but I like the engram/poop swap.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Dinosaur Gum
psyduck with chatterwhite vog gear I think

sunday at work
Apr 6, 2011

"Man is the animal that thinks something is wrong."
It's one of the early blue Warlock helmets.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
NF is Dust Palace with void burn plus some other stuff that doesn't matter
Heroic is arc burn plus some other stuff that doesn't matter
CoE is Super kill bonus plus chaff and brawler

good farm week

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Oh hey I've got two characters about to roll over and people are posting their cool Aegis rolls let's try it out

-crow's eye
-crow's eye
:suicide:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Maker Of Shoes posted:

NF is Dust Palace with void burn plus some other stuff that doesn't matter
Heroic is arc burn plus some other stuff that doesn't matter
CoE is Super kill bonus plus chaff and brawler

good farm week

If you're going to farm do it fast because everyone gets kicked offline at 2 PST and then they get changed when the patch hits.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Dinosaur Gum
What's the patch this time?

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

sunday at work posted:

It's one of the early blue Warlock helmets.

All I can see is maybe the traveler holding his hands up to its head while vomiting poo poo.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

The Meat Dimension posted:

Oh hey I've got two characters about to roll over and people are posting their cool Aegis rolls let's try it out

-crow's eye
-crow's eye
:suicide:

I'd take this over the literal sea of loving class items I get from HoJ, Crucible and Vanguard.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

fennesz posted:

I think I posted before but this thing does work. It three bursts at most ranges on Frontier, Bannerfall and Twilight Gap. Unless you're getting pre-aimed by a sniper rifle you can usually flinch them to death unless they get a lucky shot in.

Also servers just poo poo the bed. Don't bother with PvP right now.

Get good scrub

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

Roman posted:

whats up left cone/right cone bro

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

whats up left cone/right cone bro

/reported

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Maker Of Shoes posted:

I'd take this over the literal sea of loving class items I get from HoJ, Crucible and Vanguard.

Fair ebough but I have a good Queen's Choice already, might as well be a class item.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Got kicked out for the update, patch notes soon I guess

Edit - Patch deployed half an hour ago :downs:

The Meat Dimension fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Jul 26, 2016

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Dinosaur Gum
Destiny Update - 7/26/2016
0h - Destiny Dev Team
2.3.1.0 - The one to pave the road to Rise of Iron.

Before the launch of Destiny: Rise of Iron on September 20th, there are a few issues we are fixing. This update will also be the last scheduled deployment for Legacy Consoles, excluding emergency fixes for future game-breaking issues.

Classes
Fixed an issue where Solar-based Damage-Over-Time (DoT) effects were dealing half their intended damage
Fixed an issue where the Intellect stat was not generating the correct amount of Super energy
Fixed an issue where selecting the Electrostatic Mind perk removed the Super regeneration provided by the Intellect stat

Armor
Exotics
Fixed an issue that prevented the Apotheosis Veil helmet from being accessible in the Exotic Armor Blueprints kiosk

Activities
Fixed an issue that could cause weekly activities from ending earlier than the weekly reset
Fixed an issue that prevented Legendary Marks from being granted when finishing the "Paradox" and "Lost to Light" missions when they are the featured Daily Story Mission
Fixed an issue where players with a full Postmaster inventory did not receive the Moments of Triumph book
Players who did not receive their Moments of Triumph book can now find it in the Postmaster

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

moist turtleneck posted:

Destiny Update - 7/26/2016
0h - Destiny Dev Team
2.3.1.0 - The one to pave the road to Rise of Iron.

Before the launch of Destiny: Rise of Iron on September 20th, there are a few issues we are fixing. This update will also be the last scheduled deployment for Legacy Consoles, excluding emergency fixes for future game-breaking issues.

Classes
Fixed an issue where Solar-based Damage-Over-Time (DoT) effects were dealing half their intended damage
Fixed an issue where the Intellect stat was not generating the correct amount of Super energy
Fixed an issue where selecting the Electrostatic Mind perk removed the Super regeneration provided by the Intellect stat

Armor
Exotics
Fixed an issue that prevented the Apotheosis Veil helmet from being accessible in the Exotic Armor Blueprints kiosk

Activities
Fixed an issue that could cause weekly activities from ending earlier than the weekly reset
Fixed an issue that prevented Legendary Marks from being granted when finishing the "Paradox" and "Lost to Light" missions when they are the featured Daily Story Mission
Fixed an issue where players with a full Postmaster inventory did not receive the Moments of Triumph book
Players who did not receive their Moments of Triumph book can now find it in the Postmaster

(Looks for hidden joke.)

Being OP has ruined you.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
Patch Notes (2.3.1):
-Fixed an issue where some players weren't able to make purchases to Eververse.
-Added affordable financing options for guardians not able to afford items at Eververse
-Added new emote "The Shitter" where the player pretends to take off pants and squat down to defecate: 800 silver
-Fixed an issue where casting stormtrance healed you upon activation; it now kills the user automatically and logs you out of match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Cool, it only took two months to make sunsingers not a complete joke.

Their prioritization of issues is really freaking weird.

• Locked thread