Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

https://twitter.com/RandyRRQuaid/status/757655689921724421

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Oh how the mildly entertaining have fallen

cnut
May 3, 2016

That's fine acting.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I thought that was Randy Quaid at first!!!!

He looks and acts just like that crazy drunk crop duster in ID4 love that movie :patriot: hell yeah and god bless

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Run for the hills everybody, there's a giant poo poo cloud comin'

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Red Suit posted:

A friend of mine just got this snapchat.

lol this guy owns

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

junkie?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

yea

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Thanks 97.3 the eagle we will serve you every day :patriot:

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I like how The Eagle isn't ready to rule out the possibility of driving over a bomb.

a new study bible! fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Jul 28, 2016

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

I like how The Eagle isn't ready to rule out the possibility of driving over a bomb.

Yeah there's no chance I'll run over a bomb today I haven't left my house in weeks.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

*gets shot by psycho on a drug fuelled rampage in walmart*

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Actually it's "damm'it im mad" backwards, checkmate.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
So here's an extended family member (I've only met him a couple of times) that's on my facebook. He's pretty much the ultimate patriotic racist guy.

He seriously loves flags.

I mean seriously loves flags, he salutes them every morning or whenever the feeling gets to him.

He has about 20-30 posts a day, I'm the only family left on that follows him because I think it's hilarious, everyone else is just too ashamed because of stuff like this.

FlimFlam Imam fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Jul 28, 2016

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
he could at least use the real army flag

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
tell him to buy pants that fit

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ratjaculation posted:

They mention it in the 3rd movie;

Minions reproduce using spores, the spores of the minion attach to an ant, eventually breaking through the exoskeleton using mechanical pressure and enzymes. Yeast stages of the minion spread in the ant's body and presumably produce compounds that affect the ant's hemocoel, utilizing the evolutionary trait of an extended phenotype to manipulate the behavioral patterns exhibited by the ant. An infected ant exhibits irregularly timed full body convulsions that dislodge it to the forest floor. The ant climbs up the stem of a plant and uses its mandibles with abnormal force to secure itself to a leaf vein, leaving dumbbell-shaped marks on it. A search of plant-fossil databases revealed similar marks on a fossil leaf from the Messel Pit, which is 48 million years old. Once the mandibles of the ant are secured to the leaf vein, atrophy quickly sets in, destroying the sarcomere connections in the muscle fibers and reducing the mitochondria and sarcoplasmic reticula. The ant is no longer able to control the muscles of the mandible and will remain fixed in place. This lockjaw trait is popularly known as the death grip, and is essential in the minion's lifecycle.

The minion spore then kills the ant, and continues to grow as its hyphae invade more soft tissues and structurally fortify the ant's exoskeleton. More mycelia then sprout out of the ant, and securely anchor it to the plant substrate while secreting antimicrobials to ward off competition. When the minion spore is ready to reproduce, its fruiting bodies grow from the ant's head and rupture, releasing the spores. This process takes four to ten days.

Source ur hot quotes

Meatgrinder
Jul 11, 2003

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est

Pvt.Scott posted:

I'm not sure what this even means.

I'm torn between "Adds up." and "Dad how do percentages work anyway".

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

FlimFlam Imam posted:

So here's an extended family member (I've only met him a couple of times) that's on my facebook. He's pretty much the ultimate patriotic racist guy.

He seriously loves flags.

I mean seriously loves flags, he salutes them every morning or whenever the feeling gets to him.

He has about 20-30 posts a day, I'm the only family left on that follows him because I think it's hilarious, everyone else is just too ashamed because of stuff like this.

Your family member is literally a King of the Hill joke.

cnut
May 3, 2016

King of the Hill is a documentary.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Anterior Pelvic Tilt dot jpg.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

ElGroucho posted:

Do foster parents get a monthly stipend, or is that some poo poo that only happens on TV?

There are fost-adopt programs that provide a monthly stipend till the kid turns 18.

Kids aren't any more expensive than goon spouses, honestly.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Meatgrinder posted:

I'm torn between "Adds up." and "Dad how do percentages work anyway".

It does add up/there's no funny math going, it's just laid out in a bizarre manner where the result of a second question ("Why are you voting for X") has been placed between the top and bottom box results of a different question entirely ("How do you feel about candidate X").

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

KiteAuraan posted:

Your family member is literally a King of the Hill joke.

Bless his heart.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

#feelthejohnson is a quality campaign hash tag

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I went to a BLM rally to take photos recently, after that some people added me on FB and have been posting stuff.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

TheMostFrench posted:

I went to a BLM rally to take photos recently, after that some people added me on FB and have been posting stuff.

I think i speak for every sane person when i say: what?

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

The FACTS Speak for Themselves!

Number of Followers of The Flat Earth Facebook Group today: 2,826,991
Number of Followers of The Flat Earth Facebook Group in the Era of Pythagoras: 0

WAKE UP SHEEPLE, this is on the RISE!

I just made the numbers up but I'm pretty sure the second one is correct :v:

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Cant wait for the inevitable war against the Hollow Earth followers.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
You can't debate with morons, fanatics or the mentally ill. Their brains don't work normal and nothing you say will change their mind.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Yeah, that whole thing about even if someone calmly and concisely shows step-by-step why something like Flat Earth, Vaccinations, Chem Trails, and whatever, is wrong just making the person believe even more in their mistaken belief

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
never mind the politics, look at how much poo poo is crammed into this meme

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This is actually pretty funny

Tricky D posted:

never mind the politics, look at how much poo poo is crammed into this meme

This isn't... this is serious! Are you awake yet?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
yeh, im woke

• Locked thread