Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im not a huge fan of ana. ive already seen some people using her to great effect but shes not my style, that sleep dart is ridiculous though

ive been playing a lot as winston recently to counter the 4 anas on enemy teams, that class is pure fun and every1 spams the dicks out for harambe meme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I think Winston is fun as hell but I feel like he gets eaten alive by a few popular characters. Lot of Reapers and Bastions in the babby ranks

Also, I will always remember when I ult 'd and accidentally jumped off the cliff on Ilios in front of my whole team ftw

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah reaper, mccree and bast are hard counters. its fun to be doing so well as winston you see the enemy team go double reaper and poo poo lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I think Winston is fun as hell but I feel like he gets eaten alive by a few popular characters. Lot of Reapers and Bastions in the babby ranks

Also, I will always remember when I ult 'd and accidentally jumped off the cliff on Ilios in front of my whole team ftw

Ilios in general ftw.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

still holding out for a real Scout feeling class in the game. tracers teleports just dont feel good to me

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
genji stole scout's double jump

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah but genjis damage is dogshit and he sucks in nearly every fight. hes the pest class lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Genji is good.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

qnqnx posted:

Ilios in general ftw.

Blasting people inside the hole as lucio never gets old

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Genji is good at 1v1

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Saw lots of 3 DVA 2 Ana teams in quick play today.... Lol isn't there a brawl specifically for that this week??

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Scout got split into Tracer and Genji depending on if you want horizontal mobility or vertical mobility.

Bobnumerotres posted:

yeah but genjis damage is dogshit and he sucks in nearly every fight. hes the pest class lol

Left click at heads when away, right click when close, run the gently caress away if things aren't yet dead.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
His reflect is pretty good because some people will absolute not stop shooting

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
i am buying this game now to play with my friends

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:dva: <--- goons FTW

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

:dva: <--- goons FTW

this game is making people crazy

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Overwatch Tryhard Quarantine Zone: Matchups, Tactics and Effortposts

overwatch meimeis and chill thread

Overwatch In-House Games and Team Finder thread: Visions of LCs

The Overwatch Whining Thread: Bastion at the Door

Tracer For All Intensive Purposes, Healed My soul

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

checked the whining thread and it is very sad

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mccree, the class that sacrifices mobility and HP for straight-up damage, deals damage and kills things in good hands...jesus christ what the gently caress blizzard

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
please do not whine about the whining thread

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

PleasingFungus posted:

please do not whine about the whining thread

i went in for the goon lulz but now i need tracer to heal my soul

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

it's fun to play ana in comp and when other team members complain about your choice save their asses on a regular basis and help win the match

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Winning thread

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Homework Explainer posted:

it's fun to play ana in comp and when other team members complain about your choice save their asses on a regular basis and help win the match

THings that never happened

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

qnqnx posted:

THings that never happened

It did.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

checked the whining thread and it is very sad

Wisdom. Overwatch is literally without hyperbole the greatest game ever made. If anything, my only complaint would be how much free time this game has sucked off from me. But its literally worth it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Wisdom. Overwatch is literally without hyperbole the greatest game ever made. If anything, my only complaint would be how much free time this game has sucked off from me. But its literally worth it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Winston is the best, he has powerful muscular arms

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
winston is my friend.

i just wish he had any good alternate skins

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

i went in for the goon lulz but now i need tracer to heal my soul

gimmie some of that British droll
Teleport away

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'd like a good zarya skin

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kazvall posted:

her winter suits are cool

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ana got her rate of fire increased and it's like night and day.. so glad there's fun supports now

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kazvall posted:

The black and purple one is really cool looking

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Ana got her rate of fire increased and it's like night and day.. so glad there's fun supports now

a 20% increase and a bigger clip. shes awesome now

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i felt like she was just kind of lovely at everything and you needed a real healer if you had an ana but this was a great tweak

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

putting a super Rein to sleep and the team gently surrounding him and killing him right when it times out ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've been ridin the Hog a lot lately... Roadhog's voice line where he does a huge wheezy big boy laugh healed my soul.

• Locked thread