Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

subhuman filth posted:

its also not unusual for women to date a generation above them, or for older men to dump their wives and date a generation below. This basically never happens in reverse.

cougars are a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I think ladies smell nice and have a soft skin ;D

as long as they put the lotion on the skin

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

sometimes they go to the bathroom in my mouth :stonkhat:

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

sometimes they go to the bathroom in my mouth :stonkhat:

that's pretty unladylike

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Okay here's a good one:

Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

'Cuz they're gross and they smell bad! :hehe:

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Okay here's a good one:

this is true

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Okay here's a good one:

This but ironically

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Stinky_Pete posted:

My special talent is, I find it very difficult to orgasm from normal sex, so I just do whatever gets her to orgasm, then get her to blow me

this sounds like me but i tear my anus apart with both hands out of frustration because of my deep influence from goatse from a young age on the Something Awful forums. (actually sir goatsex, the queen has since recognized him)

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3784356

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Troposphere posted:

cougars are a thing

why do you think there's a specific word for it? as opposed to "older man seeking younger woman" which is just "the norm"

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i'm crippled by loneliness

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Troposphere posted:

cougars are a thing

in the media I guess. I've never encountered it, at least not in a relationship context.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/dril/status/754537489805828096

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

subhuman filth posted:

in the media I guess. I've never encountered it, at least not in a relationship context.

I've seen it a bunch in a hook up context but that was in southern california, where worship of youth is higher than Christianity in the bible belt

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

subhuman filth posted:

Basically what happened is the word itself got popular, and people started making a big deal about what's been happening anyways for a very long time.

Women in their 30 and 40s have been sport-loving twenty-something guys since forever. (And it's awesome; I hooked up with one who'd take me out for sushi and sex me up. She also kinda taught me how to be a good dater too - as soon as I started seeing somebody seriously she backed off and was happy for me, and gave me good advice for dating and also hooked me up with gift certificates and stuff to take mah lady out. A valuable educational experience all in all.)

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Gaunab posted:

i'm crippled by loneliness

same but ive noticed even when im involved with someone im still pretty much crippled by being mentally ill and ugly

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Dapper_Swindler posted:

http://vgperson.tumblr.com/post/21533650696/help-the-girl-i-like-wont-respond-to-my-emails

this is apparently legit, and its cringe as gently caress. its about some neet who is pining for his waifu to a scary degree and then he comes to a sad fate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw-ID3eMcEw&list=PLpNAl5zLZSMUcMfsUrHFGR_avA6Jql2bl

here is the full thing in audio form.
… (´・ω・`)

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I think we should all choose to be gay together, if only for tonight

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

I hate xkcd and by extension the guy who writes it

Someone stayed up and talked to you, idiot, congrats

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Captain Yossarian posted:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Captain Yossarian posted:

Heh, that'll sure show those withholding whores what they're missing out on!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ElGroucho posted:

I hate xkcd and by extension the guy who writes it

Someone stayed up and talked to you, idiot, congrats

your cold heart can never understand how pure their love was, youre just as bad as her loving dick husband :(

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

ArbitraryC posted:

It's pretty weird to say less than a month in to dating. I could see a naive highschooler saying it that early but to anyone older than that it'd be a p big red flag.

I love you

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

subhuman filth posted:

I work with a bunch of cougars one started dating her husband when he was 25 and she was 40

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
her husband is s cougar chaser tho and basically stalked her until she gave in to dating him

so romantic

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Troposphere posted:

her husband is s cougar chaser tho and basically stalked her until she gave in to dating him

so romantic
Clearly not a Nice Guy

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
If you guys are really interested in finding some, just go to any bar having 80s or 90s night. Have fun.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

ElGroucho posted:

If you guys are really interested in finding some, just go to any bar having 80s or 90s night. Have fun.

Sorry I only want hot 18 year olds now

The Cougars had their chance 10 years ago

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Tumble posted:

Basically what happened is the word itself got popular, and people started making a big deal about what's been happening anyways for a very long time.

Women in their 30 and 40s have been sport-loving twenty-something guys since forever. (And it's awesome; I hooked up with one who'd take me out for sushi and sex me up. She also kinda taught me how to be a good dater too - as soon as I started seeing somebody seriously she backed off and was happy for me, and gave me good advice for dating and also hooked me up with gift certificates and stuff to take mah lady out. A valuable educational experience all in all.)

For real? How do yo ufind girls to have sex with?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Carmant posted:

For real? How do yo ufind girls to have sex with?

go to the bingo hall

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?
My brother is in town for our birthday and we were killing time at one of those Dave & Busters ripoff type place that happened to have mini golf. For some reason that place must be a high school Nice Guy magnet, because there were all kinds of pretty young girls playing minigolf with chunky and pasty fedora-and-cargo-shorts dudes. It was kind of sad watching the look on one dude's face when the girl he was with started flirting with the guy who hands out out the putters and golf balls (he had early 20's motorcycle vibe). They had one of those photo booths that cycles through the recent pictures it's taking on a screen outside, and it was a sad repository of hoverhands and girls who are oblivious of a person standing right next to them.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

PallasAthene posted:

My brother is in town for our birthday and we were killing time at one of those Dave & Busters ripoff type place that happened to have mini golf. For some reason that place must be a high school Nice Guy magnet, because there were all kinds of pretty young girls playing minigolf with chunky and pasty fedora-and-cargo-shorts dudes. It was kind of sad watching the look on one dude's face when the girl he was with started flirting with the guy who hands out out the putters and golf balls (he had early 20's motorcycle vibe). They had one of those photo booths that cycles through the recent pictures it's taking on a screen outside, and it was a sad repository of hoverhands and girls who are oblivious of a person standing right next to them.

that sounds like a really exciting birthday

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i helped my bitch wife stop ruining my life

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

Carmant posted:

that sounds like a really exciting birthday

Our birthday is on Thursday.

also buzzed minigolf has been a tradition for us since we were in the Air Force.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dapper_Swindler posted:

http://vgperson.tumblr.com/post/21533650696/help-the-girl-i-like-wont-respond-to-my-emails

this is apparently legit, and its cringe as gently caress. its about some neet who is pining for his waifu to a scary degree and then he comes to a sad fate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw-ID3eMcEw&list=PLpNAl5zLZSMUcMfsUrHFGR_avA6Jql2bl

here is the full thing in audio form.
ahh haven't read this in a while and once again I can't stop reading but am steadily feeling sicker

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

PallasAthene posted:

Our birthday is on Thursday.

also buzzed minigolf has been a tradition for us since we were in the Air Force.

Cool.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

SciFiDownBeat posted:

why do you think there's a specific word for it? as opposed to "older man seeking younger woman" which is just "the norm"

it is called a "silver fox"

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

"May-December romance."

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
tbf grey hair is really really hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
"jackass"