Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Joementum posted:

2. That bit where Hillary rubs her hands together ~*~menacingly~*~

the way that particular bit was cut reminded me a lot of 'you can't stump the trump' - the dude who made that has a thing for closeups and dramatic cuts of the weird things people do with their hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

can yall just post the answers in this thread, visiting the_donald is triggering for me

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Hey Donald, long time Berner first time poster. I was wondering what your thoughts were on throwing SJWs in jail are like.

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx
whoops, wrong thread

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Patter Song posted:

Kaine was Gov of VA before he was a Senator from VA.

Yeah the problem with this is that the link they're including in a good couple of those is a transcript of Trump decrying the bad job Kaine did as Governor of New Jersey.

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/758387669919412225

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Peztopiary posted:

you could emigrate there, since you apparently think they've got good policies.

please quote the post where i say that.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Joementum posted:

Trump's reddit username is the-realDonaldTrump. He couldn't get realDonaldTrump because some troll took it three years ago and posted twice. Sad!

The candidate accounts in this thread were a real highlight. Banned (like a dog)! Shameful!

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Peztopiary posted:

I mean ideally, yeah. Why stay in a place you hate?

also you're incredibly stupid for deploying the "if you don't like it you can git out" unironically

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

maybe trump was just thinking back to when he laid claim to atlantic city

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Montasque posted:

:sad:

Maybe these kids should put that money towards their student loan debt or something.

Or campaign donations?

saints gambit
Apr 8, 2004
a donut with no holes is a danish
Y'know Fred Trump had alzheimers. There is maybe a reason he's focused on Russia.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Cardboard Box A posted:

They're not conservatives. They are Republicans. Trumplicans.

Evangelicals have a hardon for Putin even though he persecutes evangelicals, for a subset of the religious-right being anti-gay is pretty much all that matters.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Please put these rules in the op.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Joementum posted:

Trump's reddit username is the-realDonaldTrump. He couldn't get realDonaldTrump because some troll took it three years ago and posted twice. Sad!

Oh my god that user linked to this page http://nextimpulsesports.com/2013/06/13/donald-trump-gets-demolished-on-twitter-by-modern-family-writer/

amazing, amazing

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I like how Milo types out internet try-hard-to-sound-serious questions despite having "Dangerous human being" show up next to his name.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

A MIRACLE posted:

can yall just post the answers in this thread, visiting the_donald is triggering for me

It appears that most of the questions being voted up are by that milo guy.

e: except they appear to have deleted all his posts, though he is listed as a Mod.

Fix fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Jul 28, 2016

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

Homework Explainer posted:

also you're incredibly stupid for deploying the "if you don't like it you can git out" unironically

ooooh you're harsh :0

ur energy meter is going up. it is getting high.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

What is classed as "dissent" (#6)?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
While we're waiting on answers, lets check out the controversial filter....

quote:

Dear Mr President,

I'm a young composer of classical music. I write symphonies, concertos, sonatas, and countless other types of pieces. I'm a builder of great buildings, Mr Trump, but instead of using stone - I use sound.

I would like to build something for you, personally, and for the United States as a whole. I would like to put AMERICA FIRST again on the producers of the finest Classical Music today. Maybe one day win the Presidential Medal of Freedom if I work hard enough at it!

My question for you is, what can I do for you with my tools of inspiration, composition and conducting? What can I compose for you, with my gift of music, that will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, for you - and for the World?

quote:

HELLO PRESIDENT TRUMP!

We are very gracious that you are answering my our questions here on r/The_Donald! Are you aware how important memes are to spreading your message this election season?

quote:

As I'm sure you are aware there have been many recent police involved shootings across the country, my belief is that these are not caused by racism or hatred but by underfunded and under-trained police departments who are unable to buy the best equipment on the market. For example, in Louisiana where one of the more controversial shootings occurred, the average salary for a police office is $39,000 as opposed to the nationwide average of $57,000. What are your thoughts on increasing funding for these police departments to ensure that we have the best equipped and the highest trained police officers in the world?

lol, police keep shooting people because they don't have enough toys. This checks out.

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib

paranoid randroid posted:

hey donald, big time bernie fan here, just curious how you plan to reform entitlements and free heavy industry from job-killing regulations
lmao

this idea (#3) :vince: make it faster and just use a phone book from Mexico though??

einstein, von braun, schwarzenegger, and melania trump

e: several armenian genocide questions

thethreeman fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Jul 28, 2016

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Intel&Sebastian posted:

While we're waiting on answers, lets check out the controversial filter....

quote:

My question for you is, what can I do for you with my tools of inspiration, composition and conducting? What can I compose for you, with my gift of music, that will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, for you - and for the World?

lol, police keep shooting people because they don't have enough toys. This checks out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goz0PJbdURM

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I don't usually do Reddit, but if I sit around on the trump accounts comment tab....that will show all that accounts answers to questions yeah?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

What is classed as "dissent" (#6)?

Whatever Boosted feels at that moment.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

?

they're both making snakes with their playdough

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Joementum posted:

Thanks for the explanations. Here's a new? Trump ad? maybe.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/758422125254471680

jfc this ad is garbage

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Montasque posted:

Whatever Boosted feels at that moment.

im Josip Broz Tito spitting in his smarmy little stalinist face

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Boosted: "i will wave my little finger and there will be no more randroid."
Boosted Wife: *bangs on computer room door* "youd better not be wearing the hat in there or i swear to god youre sleeping in the linen closet again."

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

thethreeman posted:

this idea (#3) :vince: make it faster and just use a phone book from Mexico though??

the star citizen of fascist initiatives
do it donald

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Ok, first answer I'm seeing looks like this

quote:

Voter fraud is always a serious concern and authorities must be vigilant from keeping those from voting that are not authorized to do so.

So yeah, it's not him.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Why are voters so terrible you guys?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

fatherboxx posted:

the star citizen of fascist initiatives
do it donald

genius, a kickstarter for this and he can swindle them out of some more money to cover his next losses

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

2 - Honestly I think NASA is wonderful! America has always led the world in space exploration.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Wow. Low energy surrogate.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Montasque posted:

2 - Honestly I think NASA is wonderful! America has always led the world in space exploration.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
so it's been an hour and "trump" has answered a single question

StateOwned
Dec 30, 2005

this lane closed
I miss Mitt Romney

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Well, no fun from the man himself I guess....but maybe they'll turn on the staffer doing this thing?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TZfF7gujEg

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

StateOwned posted:

I miss Mitt Romney

I miss Jeb!

Adbot