Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jester Mcgee
Mar 28, 2010

A lot of things have happened to me over my life.

Fuzz posted:

I still like Gore Magala (yes I know he's not a wyvern) the most when it comes to wings, simply because he's like Tigrex had sex with an armadillo and then that had sex with Batman.

I must have missed something during the story in MH4U, but how is Gore Magala not a wyvern?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Rainuwastaken posted:

Soeaking of the hunting horn, what is the Finale song I see on a couple of them?

It extends all your current melodies.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Jester Mcgee posted:

I must have missed something during the story in MH4U, but how is Gore Magala not a wyvern?

He's an immature Elder Dragon. His wings are separate limbs from his forelimbs.

Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

Another blue ribbon for Hecarim.
That said, his classification as an elder dragon has nothing to do with his arm/wing setup. It has to do with the fact that the frenzy he spreads effectively makes him a walking natural disaster.
:goonsay:

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Chaos Gore ruled as a concept and a fight and I miss him.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
https://twitter.com/aevanko/status/758330790371397632

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Jester Mcgee posted:

Elder dragon is kind of a catchall category for everything really wierd/powerful. A lot of them have 6 limbs so there's probably some relation there, but you've also got Kirin, jhen Moran and stuff from older games like Lao Shan Lung and yama tsukami.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Just soloed HR Nakarkos on my first try :smug:... with 0 lives, 0 potions, less than 2 minutes and 20 rounds of Normal 2 shot left. I'm a bit annoyed that despite crealy breaking several parts, including its mouth, I got no break rewards.

Rainuwastaken posted:

That said, his classification as an elder dragon has nothing to do with his arm/wing setup. It has to do with the fact that the frenzy he spreads effectively makes him a walking natural disaster.
:goonsay:

Well, all wyverns have 4 limbs so it does prevent him from being one of those at least.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

The general rule for Elder Dragons is that they just toss anything they can't categorize into that group.

I doubt they'd ever do it, since it'd sorta ruin the magic a bit, but I kinda wanna see a MH game someday that explores the weird as gently caress post-apocalypse backstory its got going on. Maybe a game a set in the earliest days of Monster Hunting, before everything got nice and settled.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

I was about to ask if there was any actual MH lore because the games kind of gloss over why the gently caress there are hundreds of gigantic monsters terrorizing everything all the time. You would think civilization could not exist in any major way.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Question for the like three MH players who play adept GS, what art do you take with you?

Ojetor
Aug 4, 2010

Return of the Sensei

Hakkesshu posted:

I was about to ask if there was any actual MH lore because the games kind of gloss over why the gently caress there are hundreds of gigantic monsters terrorizing everything all the time. You would think civilization could not exist in any major way.

There is some backstory in some MH books Capcom has released in Japan, but it's very vague. There was an ancient war between humans and "dragons" which led to the post apocalyptic world we play in.

quote:

Found in an ancient ruin known as "The Trove of the Ancients", the Equal Dragon Weapon, discovered within the Deep Forest, is a weapon once used in the Great Wyvern War.
It is known that, to make one such weapon, materials from roughly 30 adult dragons had to be used.
This Equal Dragon Weapon had enough firepower, strength, and endurance to face several other dragons at once.
Representative of the peak of wyvern engineering during the War, parts to make such weapons were supplied by the Dragon Catchers/Hunters, ancestors of the modern-day Monster Hunter.
During this great war, human and dragon fought against each other to the brink of extinction.
Eventually, both civilizations faced an inevitable downfall.

Here's some more stuff (trigger warning: Reddit link).

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Hakkesshu posted:

There is some lore but it's usually very subtle and mostly guesses, with a couple bits from artbooks and the like. It's still fairly vague, but it seems in some artbook it was confirmed that the world in MH is basically post-post-apocalypse, with the monsters basically being former bioweapons or something like that. This is why you can find weirdly high tech stuff as ancient artifacts in some games. At the point in the time the games are at, humans have managed to get strong enough that most monsters are really just a nuisance, barring elder dragons and the like.

Squidtentacle
Jul 25, 2016

Hakkesshu posted:

I'd suggest reading the descriptions of weapons and armor from the more powerful monsters. It really shows some qualities of the mythology and culture that aren't touched on anywhere else.

Some stuff I remember off the top of my head is that Shah Dalamadur has an entire creation myth attributed to it, Najarala armor is used in rituals by jungle tribes who believe the blue eyes ward off evil, Gogmazios's equipment is modeled after netherworld demons and their torture devices, and Ukanlos is some noble figure who will tear the heavens apart and guide everyone on a ship to the stars. Not to mention the legends associated with the Magalas, where Gore is a vicious demon of slaughter and Shagaru is a purifying angel.

It's some really cool poo poo, and that's why I always read weapon descriptions.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
This even extends to some of the Palico gear, amazingly. Like, Alatreon's gear for hunters has all this menacing stuff alternatively referencing Alatreon's catastrophic, "invincible" power and how its gear corrupts those who wear it, which seems about right for stuff from that particular monster, but here's what the cat version of the Escadora armor and weapon has for its description:

"Abyssal armor the Knight of Alatrea wielded against the gods. Devours all light."
"Abyssal armor in which the Knight of Alatrea devoured the light. Brings darkness."
"A worn scythe the Knight of Alatrea wielded against the gods. Apocalyptic power."

That's one of the few times I've seen a named figure from history referenced in this series, but it makes me want to know more. Some knight named after the Alatreon (or vice versa) going and fighting (and possibly slaying) the gods? Awesome. Also probably connected to the Alatreon hunting quest being called "Where Gods Fear To Tread" in 3U.

Meanwhile Amatsu's armor is apparently modeled after priestly attire, and its gear in general references divine judgement, being bestowed by the gods, and warding off darkness, so it also has some mythical connection to the gods, but on the other side.

Aaaand now I'm imagining Alatreon and Amatsu fighting, because their respective myths are pretty much polar opposites. That'd be a hell of a battle.

Roland Jones fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Jul 28, 2016

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

I've been able to craft myself rapid-firing LBGs for ice, water, and thunder (khezuuuuu :argh: ), as well as a number of status shots, but I can't for the life of me find one that shoots fire. Almost all of them require village 6* stuff, and the best I can find requires blangonga pelts (village 4* or guild 2* which I'm not up to yet) and 5x flame sac (rare drop from kut-ku or other firery monsters I haven't reached yet). Should I just give up on it for now? A LOT of things I'm fighting are weak to fire and it's kind of annoying wasting all my ammo with guns that can use flaming S but don't rapid fire it.

Isn't rathalos village 5*? The rathling shooter rapids fire1.

Squidtentacle
Jul 25, 2016

The only other place I remember specific names being mentioned is in Dalamadur's weapons, actually, where every type has a name before they become Shah weapons as well as little prayers as the descriptions that seem to reference the specific person it's named after.

Wold the Just: O hero, let thy rapture and fear of the snake's savagery be healed by solace.
Barwell the Swift: O hero, let thy courage before the snake, false and true, be healed by pride.
Vaca the Mazelord: O hero, let the memory of thy attacks and defenses be sustained forever.
Mbale the Acute: O hero, let thy pleasure and pain from the snake's bite be healed by the new day.
Edward the Tremor: O hero, let the snake's creation and destruction be healed by renown.
Orgueil the Insane: O hero, let the paeans and elegies burned in your ears be healed by silence.
Ethelred the Ready: O hero, let thy respect and spite for the snake's iron guard be healed by kindness.
Ethelbald the Dire: O hero, let thy longing and loathing for the snake's power be healed by courage.
Oda the Conqueror: O hero, let thy learning and forgetting of eternal lore be healed by sagacity.
Adélie the Savior: O hero, let thy admiration and fear of the snake's transience bring you revolution in thought.
Krasnojarsk the Mad: O hero, let thy aching and longing for the snake's agony be healed by other distractions.
Robert the Vortex: O hero, let thy boldness and timidity before the snake's gaze be healed by joy.
Yoichi the Sighted: O hero, let thy exuberation and regret in the snake's grasp be healed by glory.

Jester Mcgee
Mar 28, 2010

A lot of things have happened to me over my life.

Because I just got to HR 5 and was still wearing LR BuJaBuJaBu I decided to make a new set of armor. I ended up settling on Plesioth's whole set and the HR Lagombi waist. It looks absolutely terrible, but it (combined with an evasion +6 amulet I found) gets me evasion +1, mounting master, airborne, and capture expert.

But I don't think I can put up with how terrible my guy looks.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squidtentacle posted:

The only other place I remember specific names being mentioned is in Dalamadur's weapons, actually, where every type has a name before they become Shah weapons as well as little prayers as the descriptions that seem to reference the specific person it's named after.

Wold the Just: O hero, let thy rapture and fear of the snake's savagery be healed by solace.
Barwell the Swift: O hero, let thy courage before the snake, false and true, be healed by pride.
Vaca the Mazelord: O hero, let the memory of thy attacks and defenses be sustained forever.
Mbale the Acute: O hero, let thy pleasure and pain from the snake's bite be healed by the new day.
Edward the Tremor: O hero, let the snake's creation and destruction be healed by renown.
Orgueil the Insane: O hero, let the paeans and elegies burned in your ears be healed by silence.
Ethelred the Ready: O hero, let thy respect and spite for the snake's iron guard be healed by kindness.
Ethelbald the Dire: O hero, let thy longing and loathing for the snake's power be healed by courage.
Oda the Conqueror: O hero, let thy learning and forgetting of eternal lore be healed by sagacity.
Adélie the Savior: O hero, let thy admiration and fear of the snake's transience bring you revolution in thought.
Krasnojarsk the Mad: O hero, let thy aching and longing for the snake's agony be healed by other distractions.
Robert the Vortex: O hero, let thy boldness and timidity before the snake's gaze be healed by joy.
Yoichi the Sighted: O hero, let thy exuberation and regret in the snake's grasp be healed by glory.

Interestingly, there's also one "final" (pre-Shah) Dalamadur weapon that doesn't have a person's name: Self-possession. It does have a prayer too, though: "O hero, let thy disdain and awe for the snake's wiles be healed by civility."

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Jester Mcgee posted:

Because I just got to HR 5 and was still wearing LR BuJaBuJaBu I decided to make a new set of armor. I ended up settling on Plesioth's whole set and the HR Lagombi waist. It looks absolutely terrible, but it (combined with an evasion +6 amulet I found) gets me evasion +1, mounting master, airborne, and capture expert.

But I don't think I can put up with how terrible my guy looks.

Fashion Hunter is the most important aspect of Monster Hunter. Don't let minmaxers fool you with talk of clear times and optimal gear loadouts, the most important thing in Monster Hunter is looking cool while killing stuff. The games are NOT hard enough (barring some very few totally end-game quests) to require the amount of minmaxing some people do.

Refried Hero
Jan 22, 2006

King of the grill

Infinity Gaia posted:

Fashion Hunter is the most important aspect of Monster Hunter. Don't let minmaxers fool you with talk of clear times and optimal gear loadouts, the most important thing in Monster Hunter is looking cool while killing stuff. The games are NOT hard enough (barring some very few totally end-game quests) to require the amount of minmaxing some people do.

On the other hand, a little bit of 'minmaxing' will let you address difficulties you might be having with certain weapons or monsters. There are an absolute ton of easy to make mixed sets, even in low rank, that can get you useful things like razor sharp, so you have green (or blue) sharpness for longer. Like, you absolutely can do fine without it, but if you want to try to make, say the best aerial hammer set you can, maybe look into set skills that let you do more damage with aerial attacks.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Infinity Gaia posted:

There is some lore but it's usually very subtle and mostly guesses, with a couple bits from artbooks and the like. It's still fairly vague, but it seems in some artbook it was confirmed that the world in MH is basically post-post-apocalypse, with the monsters basically being former bioweapons or something like that. This is why you can find weirdly high tech stuff as ancient artifacts in some games. At the point in the time the games are at, humans have managed to get strong enough that most monsters are really just a nuisance, barring elder dragons and the like.

I think dragons and stuff were always around, there was just a lot of crazy human stuff made to fight them like the dragon element, robomonsters that haven't appeared yet and the ancient shard gear. It's all kind of pointless but cool.

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer
I actually really like the skill system in monster hunter because it make the min-maxing so much more granular. Like, yes to squeeze every drop out of your build, you do have to do a bunch of min-maxing, but casually, you are either activating skills or you aren't. So I feel like there's less misleading grey areas. And you don't get nickle and dimed by tiny negatives, because if they don't accumulate to -10, you're in the clear.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Plus all the ancient dragonators and stuff in old, forgotten ruins

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Snak posted:

I actually really like the skill system in monster hunter because it make the min-maxing so much more granular. Like, yes to squeeze every drop out of your build, you do have to do a bunch of min-maxing, but casually, you are either activating skills or you aren't. So I feel like there's less misleading grey areas. And you don't get nickle and dimed by tiny negatives, because if they don't accumulate to -10, you're in the clear.

Yeah, and outside of activating three+ skills at once or activating ones whose jewels and/or armor tend to oppose each other (Sharpness and Handicraft, for example), it isn't too hard to get what you want usually.

Tangentially, what you describe there about negatives and stuff is part of the reason the old kinsect system was really bad; the +'s and -'s from each different nectar type, among other things, made it a lot more opaque than it needed to be. The new way, where you can see what's needed for other forms in advance, can change lines even past the initial point you could do so (say you don't meet the particular requirements at level 6 because you messed up, you can still switch at 7 or 8), and all the nectars just increase one thing, is so much better.

My dream is still for them to decouple kinsects from the glaives entirely so you only have to raise one of each type of kinsect, even if it winds up costing more as a result, and then being able to mix and match glaives and kinsects like you could bowgun parts in Tri. No other weapon type makes you remake the same weapon repeatedly if you want to get slightly different bonuses from it, so needing to make new glaives if you want to have it with different bugs feels egregious, particularly since the glaives are as hard to make as any other weapon even before you factor in the costs of the kinsects as well. Maybe 5 will bring that particular change.

Roland Jones fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Jul 28, 2016

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
I'm about to start playing this, do I need to worry about cursed charm tables and poo poo or is it more like MH4U where it just rerolls every time you fire up the game so it doesn't matter?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
If there is really lore that the monsters in this game are bioweapons of some kind I am glad I give no fucks about the lore

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Cursed charm tables aren't going to happen again.

Triarii
Jun 14, 2003

chaos rhames posted:

I think dragons and stuff were always around, there was just a lot of crazy human stuff made to fight them like the dragon element, robomonsters that haven't appeared yet and the ancient shard gear. It's all kind of pointless but cool.

I like the fan theory that monsters were originally genetically engineered to be living farms for advanced materials that we would build spaceships out of or whatever, but then Life Found A Way and they all got out, reproduced, and drove humanity to hide in little villages and walled cities. Explains why it's so convenient to make gear out of them.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kashuno posted:

If there is really lore that the monsters in this game are bioweapons of some kind I am glad I give no fucks about the lore

I haven't seen anything like that, myself. They're definitely some ancient civilization but its tech seems comparable to "current" tech (both have dragonators, the restored shard weapons can even be Switch Axes and Charge Blades, etc.), so things might be some sort of post-apocalypse but that might just be something caused by, well, the monsters being monsters, not humans somehow making these monsters. There are already a lot of myths surrounding the monsters, many religious and a few apocalyptic, like the Alatreon ones. The closest things I can think of that come from the games is that the shard LBG looks like a real gun I guess. I almost said Gogmazios too, since it actually has a weapon on its back, but that's explicitly confirmed to have been a Dragonator it took somehow, so it wasn't "built" with that or anything.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
The game is easy enough that you really should just go fashion hunter if you enjoy it. Monster health feels like it is at an all time low even in MP so you are really not going to miss an extra offensive skill or two.

Personally I'm running all the quality of life stuff like razor sharp on DBs etc.

Squidtentacle
Jul 25, 2016

There's really nothing at all suggesting that the monsters that exist are man-made. There is, however, concept art of a cyborg Frankenstein dragon made of metal and a bunch of random dragon parts, designed to be an anti-dragon weapon. That was supposed to be in a time where what we know of as elder dragons now were way more common, to the point of being a massive problem.

Otherwise, though, anything in the past is mostly at current tech level, though one armor set you can make out of ancient Shasta is very clearly a robot with gears that they just hollowed out because they thought it was weird that a suit of armor would be made without any way for a person to put it on.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I've been playing since MHFU and I don't think I have ever considered armor that didn't math my aesthetic. Here are so many armor sets for a reason and imo it's not for skill variety

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

Roland Jones posted:

Maybe 5 will bring kinsect change.
Make kinsects detached from weapons. Feed kinsects monster parts. Maybe with specific monster parts resulting in specific kinsects.
Let people raise status kinsects. Also make elemental kinsects worth a drat.
Make stun/cut power, or possibly affinity, based on kinsect weight.
Maybe have the kinsects fight with you in melee if they aren't tired? (Kinsect flies in an arc just at the tip of your IG, for example.)
Boom, done. IG is now so much more interesting. Well, at least kinsects are. IG is already pretty great without all that.

Roland Jones posted:

They're definitely some ancient civilization but its tech seems comparable to "current" tech (both have dragonators, the restored shard weapons can even be Switch Axes and Charge Blades, etc.), so things might be some sort of post-apocalypse..

I think it'd be rad if the new weapons were introduced in-game by the player finding them in rust shards, and all the npcs going "omg" and copying the hell out of it.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
When do I get to farm/trade for blue shrooms and honey? I am quickly running out of both and gathering is slow and tedious, and Meownster Hunting the occasional honey isn't very efficient

LibbyM
Dec 7, 2011

Everytime I try and play a monster hunter game after I haven't played in a while, I fail to understand the damage system. It just leaves my mind the moment I stop playing.

Is a greatsword with 90 raw 18 fire at 10%affinity better than 110 raw? :iiam:

Edit: I can google an explanation of the damage system again don't worry. Could anyone tell me how soon I get armor with the Focus skill though?

LibbyM fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Jul 28, 2016

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

LibbyM posted:

Everytime I try and play a monster hunter game after I haven't played in a while, I fail to understand the damage system. It just leaves my mind the moment I stop playing.

Edit: I can google an explanation of the damage system again don't worry. Could anyone tell me how soon I get armor with the Focus skill though?
The new upgrade system in this game is such that most weapons are pretty balanced. Just pick whatever. If you're not looking up enemy's elemental stuff though just ignore elemental damage.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Focacciasaurus_Rex posted:

Make kinsects detached from weapons. Feed kinsects monster parts. Maybe with specific monster parts resulting in specific kinsects.
Let people raise status kinsects. Also make elemental kinsects worth a drat.
Make stun/cut power, or possibly affinity, based on kinsect weight.
Maybe have the kinsects fight with you in melee if they aren't tired? (Kinsect flies in an arc just at the tip of your IG, for example.)
Boom, done. IG is now so much more interesting. Well, at least kinsects are. IG is already pretty great without all that.

Yeah, more unique kinsects and stuff would be really cool as well. At the moment kinsects are just juice-getters who can give one or two good inherent buffs as well; unless you're doing a weird and probably extremely ineffective or at least inefficient build the focus of "insect glaive" is by far on the "glaive" part. Which is okay, since it's already a cool weapon, but the bugs being useful beyond just being a buff source and fashion accessory on your arm (I will admit that my choice of bug between balanced and speed 1 per glaive is highly dependent on how well it matches the glaive; the speed bug's probably a better choice but the blunt balanced bug matches the Alatreon glaive so well there's no way I can't take it with that glaive) would be really cool too. As would the bug helping you fight (how often it being able to do so possibly being limited by its stamina, making it a stat you might actually want to use sometimes); that's what the weapon sounds like it'd be when you first hear about it, after all.

Even just separating kinsects from the glaives would be a good start to me, though, so I don't have to keep remaking my dang glaives when I want to try them with different bugs. It's ridiculous and doesn't even make sense in-universe.

quote:

I think it'd be rad if the new weapons were introduced in-game by the player finding them in rust shards, and all the npcs going "omg" and copying the hell out of it.

Story-wise that'd be really neat, but gameplay-wise it was definitely the better choice to let people just use the weapons instead of gating access to them behind a really frustrating mechanic that doesn't appear until a way into the game. Or, well, for the CB at least; in Tri you actually did have to unlock switch axes partway through the game, though not from shards at least. Blacksmith just figured out a new weapon or something there.

I do like the shard CB, though; clockwork stuff is really neat to me.

LibbyM posted:

Affinity is your chance of a critical hit, which is 25% more damage. On average it translates to 2.5% more damage per 10% of affinity.

Elemental damage depends entirely on how weak the monster is to that type of damage; it could take some damage from it, depending on where you're hitting, a lot, or none at all. Though elemental damage tends to be relatively minor either way and is best in weapons that hit a lot, which a GS certainly isn't.

So, the latter weapon is probably better, barring some hypothetical edge case. Unless, of course, the former weapon looks really cool, in which case you should build it anyway.

Edit: I did not see your edit when I wrote this. Earliest option for Focus appears to be Volvidon for LR, Mafumofu (the Pokke armor) or Volvidon for HR, if Ping's Dex isn't lying to me.

Roland Jones fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Jul 28, 2016

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

LibbyM posted:

The answer is that anything besides raw and sharpness on a greatsword is meaningless, since you don't hit often enough for element to matter and you'll be running crit draw after a point anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Trilin posted:

My more monster hunter invested friends tell me to try mh4u, citing the 60 fps as one of the big pluses. I imagine that game still has its community?
I got online tonight to look at how MH4U was looking multiplayer wise and it's mostly desolate. There's like 1-2 rooms per hunter rank, sometimes 0. At HR7 though I started to see 4-5 rooms so there's probably still a number of people playing the late game. G1 and G2 had like 3 and G4 went back to 4-5. I didn't bother looking at anything else.

Personally I'd be totally happy playing MH4U in its current form but I think it depends what you are going to play more. MH4U's single player content is just massively better than MHG's. MHG's is really mediocre by comparison, and also quite a bit less hunts and way more gathering quests for whatever reason.

I think people missed out by not playing MH4U at release. MHG is pretty fun and all, but MH4U was some real magic IMO.

• Locked thread