Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Begemot posted:

I think the only person missing is Hrotomos, the giant baby.

Clearly in the next page he's going to drop from the ceiling onto the guards.

I want to see Hrotomos fight so loving bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mazerunner posted:

yeah witches fly on broomsticks,

gunwitches fly on boomsticks

it makes perfect sense

This may be my favourite thing I read today

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

RiotGearEpsilon posted:

I hope he books it outta there!

Right into Juggernaut Star

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Since she's a witch those guns are probably just floating and firing on their own, but I like to believe that her technique consists of really, really good juggling skills paired with sharpshooting.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Since she's a witch those guns are probably just floating and firing on their own, but I like to believe that her technique consists of really, really good juggling skills paired with sharpshooting.

"Hey, you're pretty good."

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Tollymain posted:

her name is monkey (she is a monkey of the human sort)

Sweet, thanks. Do we have a name for the guy on the right? He's the other fighter I'm interested in.

Abbadon is a madman for how many designs there are for characters.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Tuxedo Ted posted:

This question actually got asked on Abaddon's Tumblr a few days ago, and if I remember correctly, yeah it's mostly gun kata enhanced with a bit of the Art

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

I love the little bit of holly on the stock.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Brought To You By posted:

Sweet, thanks. Do we have a name for the guy on the right? He's the other fighter I'm interested in.

I like that guy too. His armour reminds me a lot of Alva from dark souls 2.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Brought To You By posted:

That is Kierinsaval of the Golden Feather, a peregrine knight and total jerk who doesn't recognize that the geas knights are way better :argh:. He's another fan-submitted character (if you go back through the comments sections, you'll find a whole lot of silly slapfights between Kierinsaval and Ingsvld).

The Lord of Hats fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Jul 27, 2016

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

SunAndSpring posted:

Looks like they recruited a few people from the party, judging from the clothes Grasshopper Man is wearing. I wonder how that went down.

"Hey we're gonna try to steal a Key of Kings from a dipshit blonde underneath the nose of Mottom herself, wanna join in?"
"That sounds exquisite. And to think this was going to be another dull night of drinking wine pressed by 108 weeping orphan children."
Considering that the ball was full of miscellaneous royalty and rulers and how people tend to get into such positions around here, I sense some were more lucid than others about something being up and sleepy eyed lady doesn't look like she gives a gently caress about deflecting questions.

"I'm not so drunk that I can't tell you're out of place. What's going on?"
"Stealing a Key of Kings."
"poo poo yes, I'm in."

Insect dude looks pretty intent on joining this party directly, but I imagine there are some who just want to watch the kung fu.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

SunAndSpring posted:

Looks like they recruited a few people from the party, judging from the clothes Grasshopper Man is wearing. I wonder how that went down.

Weren't the pursuers wearing royal outfits when they infiltrated the ball earlier? They probably just didn't bother changing out when they finally cornered Allison.

Not that some of the royals couldn't have joined in. As violent thugs greedy for power, they'd fit right in.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
I wonder whether Dubstep Washington joined up. Now that's Royalty.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Washington, Washington.

8 feet tall loving killing for fun

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Will the Comte de Saint-Germain join the fun at one point?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I continue to really want an annotated version of the comic

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Since he wasn't anticipating getting published when he first started K6BD, there will be some white space in the first volume since the page dimensions weren't taken into account. I asked if he'd consider putting some content like that in the margins, but it likely will come down to what works and what he has time for.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Schwarzwald posted:

Weren't the pursuers wearing royal outfits when they infiltrated the ball earlier? They probably just didn't bother changing out when they finally cornered Allison.

Not that some of the royals couldn't have joined in. As violent thugs greedy for power, they'd fit right in.

I checked and they were all dressed as they were when they first got on the trail. Really stuck out like a sore thumb at that party.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.
The continuing adventures of Allison's pursuers would be an amazing comic in its own right.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

The Lord of Hats posted:

That is Kierinsaval of the Golden Feather, a peregrine knight and total jerk who doesn't recognize that the geas knights are way better :argh:. He's another fan-submitted character (if you go back through the comments sections, you'll find a whole lot of silly slapfights between Kierinsaval and Ingsvld).

Ok from both his tumblr and from just Wild Guessing I already mostly know the deals of the Belligerent Fight Knights and the Mendicant Drunken Hobo Knights but like Abandon whats the deal with these other two Geas and Peregrine clubs. I assuming the geas dudes are on like some kind of holy grail quest maybe?

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Whitenoise Poster posted:

Ok from both his tumblr and from just Wild Guessing I already mostly know the deals of the Belligerent Fight Knights and the Mendicant Drunken Hobo Knights but like Abandon whats the deal with these other two Geas and Peregrine clubs. I assuming the geas dudes are on like some kind of holy grail quest maybe?

Yeah geas knights seem to basically be grail knights, so peregrine knights are probably, like, chivalric knights. Actually into protecting the weak and whatnot. Kierinsaval is chasing the rest of the pursuers around to stop them from hurting anyone!

I'm just guessing based on the fact that they have the most traditionally knight-y appearance, and peregrine means "foreign". So like they're foreign knights that still act as though they are the knights of any particular place they happen to be, wandering protectors. It can also mean "wandering" but literally all the knight orders do that.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
peregrine knights traditionally safeguard the king's road and such, and also are responsible for the angels' armour

as with many institutions, they've kind of drifted

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Allison is unknowingly attempting a dangerous Reverse-Suikoden.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
after discussing the strangeness of zoss (the greatest known magical badass in histories) likely being originally native to allison's largely magically-ignorant world, me and my roommate theorize that it's actually due to australia (and it's wildlife) not existing in allison's world. conservation of deadliness means all that violence had to go somewhere

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Zoss be like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peDnsEvd38o&t=4s

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Zoss apparently attained complete mastery over his world before leaving, if I'm remembering out-of-comic information correctly. I highly doubt he was from Allison's world unless he was from long ago, because it seems like the stuff he pulled would have shaped the world significantly and it wouldn't just be "Earth, minus Australia". I could be mistaken, though.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Plus we already got one Earth native among the Demiurges with ol Solomon there. Unless he comes from one of those so-little-different-it-may-as-well-be-the-same alternate universe Earths. It'd be weird if Zoss was from there too.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Roland Jones posted:

Zoss apparently attained complete mastery over his world before leaving, if I'm remembering out-of-comic information correctly. I highly doubt he was from Allison's world unless he was from long ago, because it seems like the stuff he pulled would have shaped the world significantly and it wouldn't just be "Earth, minus Australia". I could be mistaken, though.

there was an Australia before he came along

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

there was an Australia before he came along

"oh come on, venomous conchs? gently caress this place entirely" then he punches a hole in the middle of australia and sinks it beneath the waves forever - or at least until the stars are right.

anyway id like to reiterate that Leyla Brimstone still does not look at all comfortable with any of this

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

The Lord of Hats posted:

I think it'd be great if the wiki became a mess of impromptu fiction duels, so we could know who all these people are.

I enjoy the SA cheering section for each of the bit characters.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
But do I duel as my pursuers character or as my persona that appears in the below-comic proverbs?

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Pavlov posted:

But do I duel as my pursuers character or as my persona that appears in the below-comic proverbs?

smh if they're not one and the same :smuggo:. Yours is Krismayana, right?

Clearly the true solution is lobby Abaddon to have your proverb persona added in as well. Who knows, maybe Colonel Bug on this page is Pavlov?!

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Plus we already got one Earth native among the Demiurges with ol Solomon there. Unless he comes from one of those so-little-different-it-may-as-well-be-the-same alternate universe Earths. It'd be weird if Zoss was from there too.

Well I mean, statistically Solomon being from a "so little different" universe is more likely than not.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that

The Lord of Hats posted:

smh if they're not one and the same :smuggo:. Yours is Krismayana, right?

Clearly the true solution is lobby Abaddon to have your proverb persona added in as well. Who knows, maybe Colonel Bug on this page is Pavlov?!

Yeah Krismayana is mine. His brother might show up too depending on how Abaddon went with my prompt.

And K6BD Pavlov is a viceroy, so he could be at that party.

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
he's not my submission, but spiritually speaking i am a giant golden manbaby

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Tollymain posted:

god, i love that allison is just incidentally going to collect an entourage of fools constantly trying to kill her and each other at every turn

squad goals

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
personally i vote for a brimstone/cioelle mentor duo

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

atomicthumbs posted:

Hell, I'd read a Cioelle/Brimstone spinoff. Buddy comedy it.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

quote:

You have mentioned the gimmick of the mendicant (Beggar murder hobos) and belligerent (Sith/Rule of Two), But what is special about Geas and Peregrine?

quote:

Geas knights dedicate their lives to a single task. It can be something general and innocuous, such as protecting the weak, or it can be something life consuming, such as a search for a fabled sword, or restoration of a king.

Peregrine knights are tasked with the maintenance of shrines and the King’s Road. They spend their entire lives walking and staying in pilgrim’s shrines, none of which they stay at for long out of custom. They also work closely with the angels to maintain order and the monastery-fortresses that certain angels hold.

Well, there you go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

atomicthumbs posted:

I wonder, what are the lessons a gun witch has to teach the hot new Hero on the block? Aside from "keep your powder dry", of course.