Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

That DS2 comic is way better than the official Dark Souls comic

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Vengarl, aside from just being a dude that's actually too cool to die, had a real nice voice, so drat straight you take him up on story time.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

I like that team yellow is basically Ralph Wiggum

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

metricchip posted:

I like that his speech bubble is egg-shaped.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

metricchip posted:

Concordat has a new favorite as of 01:42 on Feb 9, 2017

Cracked_Gear
Nov 4, 2013

All those fights have really taken their toll on Goku's looks

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Cracked_Gear posted:

All those fights have really taken their toll on Goku's looks

Hey man, you get punched in the face like 100 times a second on the regular for years and you see how you look.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Ah, this reminds me.

Of one artist's devotion to their OTP, Miku and Soundwave

In fact, any Soundwave

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Considering what just happened to Soundwave in the More Than Meets The Eye comics, he could really use a robot girlfriend right about now to support him. :smith:

Speaking of Soundwave, there is now a Soundwave that transforms into a tablet that someone has dropped on the ground. Not fanart, but super weird cross-promotion.

Reminds me of that time they made Nike branded transforming sneakers of Megatron and Optimus Prime. And made a neat, but weird, commercial consisting solely of a giant transforming shoe and a dude being all OH GOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAnzVlSms7E

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Do these MMD overwatch dance videos count as fan art?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlk0pZqob6c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q0RXd25yzY

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!
Hello fanart goons, I'm wondering if you can help me. I'm thinking of getting a terrible awesome piece of art commissioned for my friend's wedding present, but haven't been able to find a source picture that I like. I've followed this thread long enough to know that this is the perfect place to ask:

Does anyone have any full body drawings of young Joseph Joestar in a flamboyant (ie. JoJo's) pose?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Hirethor posted:

Hello fanart goons, I'm wondering if you can help me. I'm thinking of getting a terrible awesome piece of art commissioned for my friend's wedding present, but haven't been able to find a source picture that I like. I've followed this thread long enough to know that this is the perfect place to ask:

Does anyone have any full body drawings of young Joseph Joestar in a flamboyant (ie. JoJo's) pose?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Hirethor posted:

I mean... there's the classic:

Anime version:

Bonus points if you include the spouse as Caesar.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Hirethor posted:

Image dump incoming

annnnd a piece of fanart

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

It goes on and on and on....Heaven and Helllllll

:regd10:

ThePlague-Daemon
Apr 16, 2008

~Neck Angels~

Hirethor posted:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The gay agenda is revealed at last.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAZfMwUZDZk

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!
Thanks for the help so far guys, some of those pics can definitely be useful.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjYGJ6tdyhU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

What the gently caress is up with the faces

Captain Invictus posted:

Considering what just happened to Soundwave in the More Than Meets The Eye comics, he could really use a robot girlfriend right about now to support him. :smith:

Speaking of Soundwave, there is now a Soundwave that transforms into a tablet that someone has dropped on the ground. Not fanart, but super weird cross-promotion.

Reminds me of that time they made Nike branded transforming sneakers of Megatron and Optimus Prime. And made a neat, but weird, commercial consisting solely of a giant transforming shoe and a dude being all OH GOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAnzVlSms7E

This is actually a pretty good modernization of the original tape deck form. Bonus: The camera is right where his shoulder cannon would be.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

The beauty of this.

The scroll-down revelation.

The little details in the info box.

The fake block.

Perfection

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

(artist)

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Laughed so hard I got the hiccups. It's so terrible, why am I laughing so hard at anything involving this dorito gremlin child?

Bluemillion has a new favorite as of 03:28 on Jul 31, 2016

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

I miss L4D1

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

:chanpop:

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, the retirement home is two blocks down

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

idgi

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKgr5qUcM7c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

code:
                                                 I don't get something in the fanart thread!
                                                                             |
                                              --------------------------------------------------
                                             |                                                       |
                                     Does it have boys?                                          Does it have girls?
                                            |                                                        |
                                          JoJo                                                    Touhou

• Locked thread