Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Wild EEPROM posted:

Pentax 67 stuff

I would like to buy that prism. I'm in Vancouver. Can you give me a price for just the prism?

E: whoops I was scanning for numbers not presidents. So $110 for the prism? If that's Canadian like we both are then I can drive to you and pick it up whenever, since I think you're in Vancouver also?

VelociBacon fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Jul 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

Edit: never mind - I'm too broke to be buying yet more stuff.

elgarbo fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jul 20, 2016

Awkward Davies
Sep 3, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Wild EEPROM posted:

Also, shipped now. PM'd you the tracking number.

Received. Very impressed by your packing abilities. Thank you!

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Spoke to EEPROM about the prism, will be picking it up in a couple days.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
Interest check on a bunch of mostly expired 120 film. It's 22 rolls and I don't want to split it up, I also don't want to get it out of the freezer again for a pic if noone's interested on here.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
If it's all b&w I'm interested.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc

BANME.sh posted:

If it's all b&w I'm interested.

It's mostly portra

Awkward Davies
Sep 3, 2009
Grimey Drawer

8th-snype posted:

Interest check on a bunch of mostly expired 120 film. It's 22 rolls and I don't want to split it up, I also don't want to get it out of the freezer again for a pic if noone's interested on here.

How expired, and how it was it stored?

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Awkward Davies posted:

How expired, and how it was it stored?

Sorry, I just sold it on craigslist yesterday.

MeruFM
Jul 27, 2010
Nevermind - sold fast on craigslist.

MeruFM fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Jul 26, 2016

eggsovereasy
May 6, 2011

I received the Stylus Epic from BANME.sh and everything seems to be good!

Thanks

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

and that's how you get ants.
sold

PREYING MANTITS fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Aug 17, 2016

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
gone

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Aug 1, 2016

Jotun
May 8, 2005

Come on, touch it. You know you want to.
[Update: Price Drop!]

Selling my Nikon 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G DX ED & Rokinon t/1.5 Cine lens (Nikon F-Mount)*.

Both great lenses and both in excellent shape - only ever very lightly used, never had issues with either one. I made the switch over from Nikon to Canon recently for doing more cinema work, so suddenly I don't have much use for 'em. Both come with hood, both caps, and pouch. Both lenses are in immaculate condition, have seen only light use, and have been well cared-for well (always stored in Pelican hard-case, used with protective filters, etc.) Pictures (and link to even more pictures!) below.

I'm located in western Canada (Edmonton, Alberta) so local/domestic would be great, but I'm totally down to consider any shipping options within reason. I've shipped lenses before with good results. Can accept American freedom money or Canadian hockey bucks, does not really matter to me!

I'm asking:

- Nikon 10-24mm: $700 (CAD) (~$570 USD)

- Rokinon 85mm cine: $225 (CAD) (~$175 USD)

*Note: if anybody has the Canon EF-mount equivalent of that same Rokinon 85mm and wants to trade I'd be happy to do so (I'd throw in a couple extra bucks since it retails for a bit more)

Anybody questions about either, feel free to give me a shout.

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/GfczA

Jotun fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Jul 31, 2016

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

BANME.sh posted:

Kyocera (Yashica) Samurai X3.0 goofy as gently caress half-frame SLR - $20 - sold to Shellman

Been too busy this week to find this post and quote, but this arrived earlier this week. Thanks!

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

Interest check on a Nikon D4 and a Hasselblad 500cm with the 80mm 2.8 lens.

OJ.SImpson fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Jul 30, 2016

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
Tell me about the hasselhoff

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

Wild EEPROM posted:

Tell me about the hasselhoff

Hasselblad 500cm with 80mm 2.8 zeiss lens, lens hood , 45 degree prism finder and waist level finder SOLD

No light leaks,. Exposures are accurate. The body looks great with the exception of the tripod mount on the bottom being scuffed up from use. The finder has a few nicks that I have tried to show in the photos below. The lens has a small nick on the front element that I tried to photograph but it is hard to show because it is so small. It does not affect the images.

Shipping from Huntington Beach, CA
$725 shipped open to patrial/full trade for certain Fuji XF Lenses
buyer will also recieve a **~~special mystery item~~** oOOOooooo

OJ.SImpson fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Aug 3, 2016

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

8th-snype posted:

Koni Omega Rapid with 90mm and 60mm lenses $300 with shipping to US

Good condition 6x7 rangefinder, built like a tank. The wide angle was CLA'd last year and comes with the finder. This would be a great kit for someone looking to get into medium format for not much money. I'm only selling it 'cause I want to move up to a 6x9. I'll throw a couple of rolls of Portra 400 and a couple of Ektar to to get you started.

Price drop

This is all done and it showed up fine.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

OJ.SImpson posted:

Interest check on a Nikon D4 and a Hasselblad 500cm with the 80mm 2.8 lens.

Potential interest in D4.

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

XBenedict posted:

Potential interest in D4.

For Sale: Nikon D4 with 2 batteries and dual battery charger SOLD on Fredmiranda 8/13

Also included for free:
2 16GB XQD cards and 1 16GB cfcard I will no longer need.
D4 strap
XQD card reader (not pictured)

Shutter Count: 23,579
D4 is in great condition, has some wear from being used at weddings and being taken in and out of a camera bag. Notably, from behind, the top left by the play button has minor scuffs and the top right by the rear dial has some light marks. Check images below. There is also some very minor nicks on the bottom right of the camera by the vertical grip shutter release button. The D4 eyepiece has been upgraded to the Nikon DK-17M magnifying eyepiece.

Goon Price: $1775 shipped UPS ground within the US
Would accept partial trade for:
Fuji xf 23mm 1.4
or
Fuji xf 56mm 1.2

OJ.SImpson fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Aug 13, 2016

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

OJ.SImpson posted:

Hasselblad 500cm with 80mm 2.8 zeiss lens, lens hood , 45 degree prism finder and waist level finder

No light leaks,. Exposures are accurate. The body looks great with the exception of the tripod mount on the bottom being scuffed up from use. The finder has a few nicks that I have tried to show in the photos below. The lens has a small nick on the front element that I tried to photograph but it is hard to show because it is so small. It does not affect the images.

I sent you a pm about this one because I am interested.

Yamhanded
Oct 31, 2003

Alpenglow posted:

Hey goons, I have a bunch of stuff remaining from a half-assed offer in February without any takers, so finally trying again along with juicier new opportunities. I'd be shipping from Oregon, USA and have several good sales in the old thread. Willing to do international if you add the extra cost and make it clear whatever extra process is required. Let's do everything with PayPal and PMs. If you don't have PMs, take :10bux: off and get PMs you cheap bastard. Shipping assumptions are "good value" stuff like standard USPS or FedEx, with tracking and insurance

Come on goons, help these find new homes! Will crosspost anything remaining to SA-mart sometime this weekend.
PM'd twice accidentally
Edit: the twice was the accident, not the pm

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

I have sent money for this item.

OJ.SImpson posted:

Hasselblad 500cm with 80mm 2.8 zeiss lens, lens hood , 45 degree prism finder and waist level finder

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

Price drops! You like things, I like money.

Wild EEPROM posted:

Buy some more of my glorious stuff and give me extra money for shipping.

NIKON FE

Wild EEPROM fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Jan 15, 2017

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

Wild EEPROM posted:

I have sent money for this item.

I have received the $ and will update this post as "shipped!" once I have sent the tracking info to Wild EEPROM

EDIT: SHIPPED 8/3 and tracking info PM'ed

OJ.SImpson fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Aug 3, 2016

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer

BANME.sh posted:

Reposting some of my film stuff I have for sale still.

All prices are in CAD so make use of the struggling Canadian dollar and buy my poo poo.

Mamiya C220 kit - $400 CAD (~305 USD)
80mm 2.8 chrome Sekor lens w/ front cap (shutter used to stick but I dismantled and cleaned myself, no issues anymore)
180mm 4.5 chrome Sekor lens, no caps (shutter cocking lever doesn't stay down in X mode but does in M mode - fine if you are not using a flash)
105mm 3.5 black Sekor-D lens, no caps (heliar clone - swirly bokeh!!!)
Waist-level finder
Prism finder (not metered)
Shot a bunch of rolls through this and had no issues. All of the lenses seem to run a bit slow in the 1 second range when using them in the cold (like below freezing temperatures) but YMMV.
Some dust in the prism finder and on the ground glass but too scared to take apart and clean. Everything operates nice and smoothly. Very few minor scuffs.

Price drop. Somebody buy this from me

Everything is in fantastic condition. The body has a few very minor scuffs, mostly on the bottom. The lenses have a few specs of dust but no haze or swirls. A few scuffs as well, but nothing on the glass.

BANME.sh fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Aug 3, 2016

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

OJ.SImpson posted:

For Sale: Nikon D4 with 2 batteries and dual battery charger

Also included for free:
2 16GB XQD cards and 1 16GB cfcard I will no longer need.
D4 strap
XQD card reader (not pictured)

Shutter Count: 23,579
D4 is in great condition, has some wear from being used at weddings and being taken in and out of a camera bag. Notably, from behind, the top left by the play button has minor scuffs and the top right by the rear dial has some light marks. Check images below. There is also some very minor nicks on the bottom right of the camera by the vertical grip shutter release button. The D4 eyepiece has been upgraded to the Nikon DK-17M magnifying eyepiece.

Goon Price: $1760 shipped UPS ground within the US
Would accept partial trade for:
Fuji xf 23mm 1.4
or
Fuji xf 56mm 1.2

Dropped the price on the D4 by $170

Thoren
May 28, 2008
Does anyone have a sigma dock for canon?

Help me unleash the power of this lens ;_;

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Thoren posted:

Does anyone have a sigma dock for canon?

Help me unleash the power of this lens ;_;

I've had 2 sigma art lenses and so far each have started off okay but then gradually suck at focusing. Same problem?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

OJ.SImpson posted:

Dropped the price on the D4 by $170

It's probably a bad idea, but if someone goes for my Black DF, you've got a deal.

red19fire posted:

Alright you guys, I finally bit the bullet: I'm selling my beloved, sainted, legendary NIKON DF's!

There are two, one black, one silver. Come, look!

See an album here with 360 views!
http://imgur.com/a/KvzVO

Here are the assorted accessories between the two: 3 2 OEM batteries, 2 wasabi batteries, 2 1 OEM charger, 1 Wasabi charger, 1 TetherTools cord (cracked but functional). Since the 2 wasabi's hold about 2/3 the amount of charge of the OEM's, One camera will get 2 OEM's & tether cord, the other will get 1 OEM & 2 wasabi's. I have the original paperwork for both, and a box for whoever wants it.

Mileage:
Black @35,095 Silver @35,431
I had to have the black one's shutter repaired somewhere in the low 50k's, so it may be preparing to die again. :shrug: You can find my posts bitching about this incident in the nikon thread about 4-6 months ago, and I can provide a copy of the paperwork if necessary.

Mostly complete Damage :spergin: because I was an inspector at Adorama for a while:
The Silver body has way more scratches on the bottom plate, and is missing the eye piece. previous owner kept the hoodman eye cup and couldn't locate the original one. The eyepiece is thus exposed but cleans up with q-tips and windex, I hardly notice and new eyepieces are pretty cheap. The thumb grip is coming up right at the edge of the camera. I have never owned a nikon that didn't do this, mostly because I have sweaty goofy hands. It's also missing the PC plug cover and the hot shoe cover. The supersonic cleaner thing is audible, not sure if that's bad. C+
The Black body has zero body scratches, but has a smudge on the M and A of the MASP dial and 2 enamel specks. Rubber Grips are coming up, but Real Photographers Don't Care :krock: B+
All the switches and dials work correctly, top and rear LCD's are clean and free of cracks. The sensors are great, I could probably stand to clean them because it's been a while. Focus appears to be accurate on both of them.

Pricing (shipped):
Black: $1100 OBO
Silver: $1600

It's the lightest FF body, with the best low light performance, 16 megapixels. street photographers :getin:

I am also looking to pick up a D750 (or D810) if anyone's inexplicably unloading them.

Post updated.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

OJ.SImpson posted:

I have received the $ and will update this post as "shipped!" once I have sent the tracking info to Wild EEPROM

EDIT: SHIPPED 8/3 and tracking info PM'ed

I have received the hasselhoff and the *~secret item~* as well. Most excellent.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
From a way back, Helen highwater paid me for the spotmatic kit and I shipped it tonight.

Thoren
May 28, 2008

akadajet posted:

I've had 2 sigma art lenses and so far each have started off okay but then gradually suck at focusing. Same problem?

Nah, this is a used 18-35 I got. It's' been back focusing since I got it. If you're interested in the dock I'll sell it to you once I'm done. These things seem to get used and passed around.

Also: I'm looking for a good deal on the Canon 18-135mm IS STM if anyone has one.

java
May 7, 2005

WTS: A Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens and a Nikon Holga Lens

Converting over to a Canon rig, so I'm getting rid of a few Nikon lenses I have laying around.

First is a Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens. It's in good shape, and frankly was one of my favorite lenses. It's missing the original lens cap, but I've got a plastic lens Celtic lens cap on it instead. $75 gets you this guy shipped anywhere in the U.S.

I've also got an Nikon Holga Lens. It's a goofy little lens but kind of fun. $20 gets you this guy shipped anywhere in the U.S.

SOLD

I've also got a Nikon Wireless Remote Trigger that I'll be happy to throw in to either of these should you want it.

java fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Aug 22, 2016

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
I'll take the holga lens where should I send money?

java
May 7, 2005

8th-snype posted:

I'll take the holga lens where should I send money?

PM'd!

edit: Got paypal, will ship tomorrow!

edit: shipped!

java fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Aug 17, 2016

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

paypal'd

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

The Greater Goon: Breaking Hearts and Chains since 2006
If these are still available, I'd be interested at $200 shipped for both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

Yamhanded posted:

PM'd twice accidentally
Edit: the twice was the accident, not the pm

I'm meeting Yamhanded at a local duck pond to harvest his organs probably sell him a new birding and/or street bunch of Canon stuff. Will update what's left in a general SA-mart post soon.