Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.

Colony Wars is a late 90s sci-fi space sim trilogy that I am endeavoring to comprehensively show off in an LP. The Earth Empire spreads too far into space and treats its colonists like slaves, causing the League of Free Worlds to openly revolt and wage war against its hated enemy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

It's time to kick some ayyyyyys, Commander, in XCOM 2012 Impossible Ironman. Sign up now!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3784736

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!

Master the Brutal Arithmetic of Battle in this Darkest Dungeon LP!

Join Iron Chitlin and I as we descend into the madness of this strategy/role playing game rooted in a maddening mythos!

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play Chameleon Twist

Chameleon Twist is one of the most unique platformers out there.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

A story based game focused around serving drinks in the future. This game got great reviews, and a bunch of us are playing through it to see if we can determine how this happened.

Let's Play VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartending Action

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Well, folks, this time, I'm going to be doing an LP of Final Fantasy VI Advance!

Join me, won't you?

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play DNA: Dark Native Apostle

Let's Play DNA in the Bomberman MegaThread, a trippy game by Hudsonsoft so long gone that youtube gaming can't even recognize it.

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
something in your make~up
don't see eye to e~y~e

Let's play, uh....a janky stealth action metroidvania about a trans assassin in the turbofeminist future set against a backdrop of bizarre ad copy and mangled uncanny-valley feminism and "oh gosh the latex boobmonster space illuminati is pumping testosterone into the water supply to :frogsiren: AWAKEN DORMANT MEN :frogsiren:"

Too Problematic for TV: Let's Play Aerannis!

Doctor Hospital
Jul 16, 2011

what

Frontier Cooking and Improvised Fashion in MONSTER HUNTER 3 ULTIMATE

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is a game about killing dangerous wildlife, making fashionable clothes out of them, and then doing so again with progressively more dangerous wildlife. It features lots of cool weapons, neat monsters, and plenty of cats.

Doctor Hospital fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Aug 1, 2016

heavybassX
Jul 27, 2016
[img]http://s.emuparadise.org/fup/up/53872-Super_Robot_Taisen_Alpha_Gaiden_(Japan)_(v1.2)_[En_by_Aeon_Genesis_v0.95b]-6.jpeg[/img]

COCKPITS OF STEEL AND VANISHING TROOPERS!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3785318

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.

A look into the one of the best card games in the PS era!

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I'm dragging a couple of goons through Sonic Adventure DX. One of them has basically forgotten the game and the other has never played it. If you like Sonic Adventure ironically, unironically or otherwise, check it out!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Star Wars Rebellion! Do you like 4x games? How about licensed 4x games released right before the prequels came out? Do you want to see someone break it in half, andd then run through goon submitted challenges while making jokes about the terrible EU, detailing game mechanics, and taking on this underappreciated gem?

Check it out here!

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Van Helsing

It's fun as hell and feels much like a 3d upgrade of much older shooters.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

Skyrim is a video game that I enjoy!

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

For the first time in forever, a Parliamentary LP is being run, by me, in Rome Total War 2.

I fear for my sanity.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Vietnam '65 is a very different wargame. True, the hexes are still there, but there are no front lines or objective flags to reach. The Viet Cong are a frustrating whack-a-mole to your hammer of an army - unless you can get the locals on your side. I'm looking for a few intrepid goons to help spread the love of Uncle Sam around some remote Vietnamese valleys.

Air Cav! Ambushes! Delivering boxes of rations to the troops! Vietnam '65 has! it! all!

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy

I started the newest Ratchet & Clank game with my good friend and pal Dex01!

Iron Chitlin
Sep 3, 2011

I need to use the bathroom!

Full Spectrum Warrior started life as a simulator developed for the U.S. Army, before it was reworked into a commercial product. The result is an interesting game that plays like little else out there. Also my co-commentators could not care any less about the game so enjoy the video LP version of a shitpost!

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play AbalaBurn

AbalaBurn is a long-forgotten 3d adventure title released exclusively in Japan on the PS1.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Let's Play NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN

They made a NFS where you watch cutscenes and do qtes and every so often you do a race for five minutes so here it is it's loving weird

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3786763

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Grace and I engage in a bunch of awesome robot fights and make an attempt to not burn down the entire colony in the process!

silversatyr
Jul 29, 2014

Go on an adventure ordained by fate?
-->Okay! I'll grab my stuff!

-->Eh.

Some people have the worst luck. I just know how this game is gonna go. Let's Play Enderal, a Skyrim conversion by SureAI!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Our look at the Strangereal Ace Combat games in chronological order moves on to its third game, the one that truly put the Ace Combat franchise on the map and the one nearest and dearest to my heart: Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies.

The Dark Id
Aug 13, 2005

Why
you
know
I
LOVE
THIS SHIT !!!!
[citation needed]

I am Setsuna. If you wanted a time displaced PSX era RPG in 2016.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Our God Is An Incompetent God. Let's Play Black & White!
Join me and three unsuspecting goons as we explore the implications of divinity, morality, and not being able to throw things very well.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Join me, killeremcee, ChorpSaway and a_raving_loon as we approach a auteur vision of the Final Fight Universe and how it pretty much killed the franchise.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
I was doing an LP of Fallout New Vegas which I put on hiatus a couple of months back due to personal circumstances. I'm starting it back up now so I figured I'd link it for anyone interested: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750002

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

An LP pf Age of Gladiators, a gladiator management game.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I forgot to do this for Lunethex's mini-LP of Electrosphere and have regretted it ever since, so I'll do this for FT's to make up for it: frozentreasure has begun a side LP of the NTSC/PAL version of Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere in the Ace Combat 04 LP thread, so I'll throw this one out here on his behalf to get the word out.

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Aug 25, 2016

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Maximo: Ghosts to Glory

The wonderful unsung Capcom classic.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Join SCAT as we shoot a completely unreasonable amount of terrorists and try to not get ourselves obliterated by an orbital ion cannon!

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!

I'm doing an all minotaur rogues playthrough of Legend of Grimrock, a great modernization of the dungeon crawler genre that was popularized in the 80's / 90's and then more or less abandoned for some reason. We'll slay many monsters, solve many puzzles, and with any luck uncover many secrets before our party of 4 prisoners tastes freedom at the foot of the mountain!

The thread is here.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

I'm doing an LP for a solitaire board war game called Silent Victory. This is a followup thread to my previous LP of The Hunters, a solitaire game about U-Boats in the Atlantic.

You can find the thread here.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Spider-Man Games

Ironically our first stop on the Spider-Man Megathread, Enter Electro is the direct sequel to the critically and consumer-acclaimed Spider-Man 2000.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

The recently released cyberpunk platformer Until I Have You is an interesting deconstruction of typical videogame protagonists, and has some features some excellent music and graphics. It is super flawed though, with some baffling gameplay choices and I don't know what happened with the voice acting.

Join me as I 100% every level in this unforgivably difficult game on the hardest difficulty.

Thread Here

Zenithe fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Sep 6, 2016

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Shin Megami Strange Journey is a semi-long (I guess) DS game that gets a lot of negative attention and is considered relatively difficult. I'm pretty confident that neither of these things are warranted, but hey who knows? Now that doesn't mean I have nothing but nice things to say about it either, 'specially not early on.

Currently 4 updates in, so it's not strictly new-new but the game has a relatively long intro segment and it's around now when things start to happen and pick up in general.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

It's time to play through the blackest of ops (or the third Black Ops game). Like with Black Ops II I'm letting the thread decide my weapon loadouts for better or worse.

RealSovietBear
Aug 14, 2013

Bears from Space

I'm playing through LSD: Dream Emulator. It's a surreal exploration game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Oh hey, it's that kind of new LP thread.

I'm playing through American McGee's Alice with grimlock_master and Miz Kriss!