Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
*wah wah shoulder charge*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erm5SqozNsI

heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
maybe they didnt see me?
http://i.imgur.com/iKyr3ws.gif

love it when suppression connects
http://i.imgur.com/Qs5MkKl.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/yVjIYac.gifv
poo poo

moist turtleneck fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Jul 29, 2016

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
Just wanna test my new av

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

CheeseFactory posted:

Just wanna test my new av

Lol i approve of my new av

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

If that was a razer death adder and logitech keyboard it would be my set up.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
This thread died before this lovely game did lol rip the dream

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Brb gonna quit my job and twitch uncharted 4 full time

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Wow I sure am glad I did a Nightfall strike. The boss dropped nothing and there was no reward :banjo:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

What up destiny goons? Some crazy poo poo went down

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
La Juventus è una banda di ladri, ma poco importa. Il calcio è corrotto a partire dalla Fifa e passando per la FIGC, haha. W la fifa e che dio la benedica.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
Seriously though I hope Bungie redesigns button assignments in this game. I shifted to puppetteer then I swapped triangle with circle on the ps4 OS just to have weapon swap on circle. The problem is that now I have to remember that "triangle" is go back and "circle" is weapon upgrade as well.

Dopants
Jul 9, 2016

feel  it  on
a  spiritual
level

limaCAT posted:

Seriously though I hope Bungie redesigns button assignments in this game. I shifted to puppetteer then I swapped triangle with circle on the ps4 OS just to have weapon swap on circle. The problem is that now I have to remember that "triangle" is go back and "circle" is weapon upgrade as well.

w e i r d.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

limaCAT posted:

Is puppeter some sperg poo poo like claw?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I think their patch has hosed something else its taking me long, long times to find a game of control and its putting me in 7 or 8 man lobbies all suuuuper sweaty.

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!

BlindSite posted:

I think their patch has hosed something else its taking me long, long times to find a game of control and its putting me in 7 or 8 man lobbies all suuuuper sweaty.

I played the week before IB and it took 5 mins or more to find a match but then during IB it was a minute or less. Conclusion: people don't really play this bad game much anymore.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

BlindSite posted:

Is puppeter some sperg poo poo like claw?

Nope, it just swaps crouch and that useless function for targeting people that uses the right stick. In bone terms B with Right Stick Click. The rest is untouched.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Can someone please explain what "sweaty" and "AIDS" mean in a Destiny The Video Game way, thanks

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

sinking belle posted:

Can someone please explain what "sweaty" and "AIDS" mean in a Destiny The Video Game way, thanks

"Skirmish-only-no-exotics" and "/r/crucibleplaybook" (The PVP professional sub-reddit)

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
Seriously, I hope the PVP unveil at gamescom is just a series of slideshows with Marty O'Donnel original music going

"Bungie Presents"

"Its love message to PVP Pro Players"

"Go back to Smash Bros, lol"

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Xur

MK. 44 Stand Asides
Bones Of Eao
The Ram
The 4th Horseman

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

limaCAT posted:

"Skirmish-only-no-exotics" and "/r/crucibleplaybook" (The PVP professional sub-reddit)
I feel like I'm even further from understanding Gamer Slang now but thank you for trying.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Alteisen posted:

Xur

MK. 44 Stand Asides
Bones Of Eao
The Ram
The 4th Horseman

Are you going to buy all 4?

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009

CheeseFactory posted:

Nice meltdown

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

CheeseFactory posted:

cosmosisjones
Oct 10, 2012

So what's the best way to use 3 of coins these days?

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

cosmosisjones posted:

I still farm that guy that takes 10 seconds to kill on the Dreadnaught. I've not been as lucky as I have in the past but he has dropped way more yellows than any Strike bosses.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

cosmosisjones posted:

I pop one for each crucible match and that works pretty well.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Anyone else see that Coe is no longer curated by bungie starting next week. Completely random modifiers and bosses. One bonus modifier and two difficulty modifiers. Could make for some really lovely weeks.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

texaholic posted:

Anyone else see that Coe is no longer curated by bungie starting next week. Completely random modifiers and bosses. One bonus modifier and two difficulty modifiers. Could make for some really lovely weeks.

Isn't COE stuck on a 13 weeks rotation? I think it's going to start again from week 1.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

limaCAT posted:

Isn't COE stuck on a 13 weeks rotation? I think it's going to start again from week 1.

In the this week at bungie update yesterday, they said it was all random going forward.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Grounded + trickle + chaff + grenade kills combo incoming!!!

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

texaholic posted:

In the this week at bungie update yesterday, they said it was all random going forward.

So it could be like the Strikes not long ago when grenades recharged super fast but grenades, and melee and super, recharged super slowly :classiclol:

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

texaholic posted:

Good to know.
Make my Trickling Qodron great again!

Adregan
Oct 22, 2002

Soulex posted:

What up destiny goons? Some crazy poo poo went down

A wild Soulex appears!!!!!

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

texaholic posted:

clearly the responsibility of picking two modifiers and a bonus once a week was too great a burden on their live team. better to trim the fat and gear up for rise rise of iRon

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

clearly the responsibility of picking two modifiers and a bonus once a week was too great a burden on their live team. better to trim the fat and gear up for rise rise of iRon

Or load up the excel spreadsheet they were using to schedule the modifiers and cut and paste the old ones to new rows and schedule the next three months worth of challenges.

"sorry timmy we just don't have the manpower for that, we gotta get this bush moved."

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

fennesz posted:

Wow I sure am glad I did a Nightfall strike. The boss dropped nothing and there was no reward :banjo:

Nothing in postmaster?

Best nf drop is Sparrow horn imo

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Hopefully ROI completely kills off nightfall so we never have to hear about it again.

Way to turn it from a cool thing to do once a week to a guaranteed waste of time.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

xzzy posted:

Hopefully ROI completely kills off nightfall so we never have to hear about it again.

Way to turn it from a cool thing to do once a week to a guaranteed waste of time.

It wasn't cool in year 1 sans a burn either, people were just forced to do it for the XP buff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Maker Of Shoes posted:

It wasn't cool in year 1 sans a burn either, people were just forced to do it for the XP buff.

It was also a source of exotics before 3oC.

• Locked thread