Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Geniasis posted:

There was also the Cody Banks sequel, My Dog Skip, and the one with Paul Giamatti

Ugh. I forgot about this. The numbers add up then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Not only that, but who is sucking them? Is that Kanye West?

Aint that Nas?
For reference I'm a 40+ year old white guy. But at least I know that isn't Kanye. Even though he'd be the most likely candidate.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Also there's no way this movie was made without some serious financial shenanigans going on, so Frankie's probably got dirty money: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvryEjaDq7w

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
So in the original picture is he sucking a dick or something? Because that is 100% a photoshop. I refuse to believe there are feet that size.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

The Ape of Naples posted:

Aint that Nas?
For reference I'm a 40+ year old white guy. But at least I know that isn't Kanye. Even though he'd be the most likely candidate.

:raise:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

The Ape of Naples posted:

Aint that Nas?

Yeah, based on GIS it might be Nas. Kanye definitely might be doing it for the money, though, given his entrepreneurial success.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
All black men look alike. I may be wrong due to being a 40 year old white man, but maybe not

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Roro posted:

So in the original picture is he sucking a dick or something? Because that is 100% a photoshop. I refuse to believe there are feet that size.

Hey, let's see you try using the lasso tool with your non-dominant hand.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Nitrox posted:

All black men look alike. I may be wrong due to being a 40 year old white man, but maybe not

My facial recognition software wasn't totally gone watching my crazy ex gf.

Cedric Yarborough of Reno 911 is great in that.

Also his first name isn't Charles but I got the Yarborough part right

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Roro posted:

Shaq would probably disagree with you.

There, now the rest of you have the same mental image I do, that those are Shaquille O'Neal's nicely pedicured feet being sucked on.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!

Bug Squash posted:

I would have thought it impossible for a bird to look :iamafag: , but here we are.

I've always considered the Tawny Frogmouth to be my drinking spirit animal

Weezy Baby
May 20, 2007
Those are literally Shaq's feet and that's Lil Duval. It's a joke

Moon Potato
May 12, 2003

Snapchat A Titty posted:

This is the worst bird I've ever seen. A horrid bird. A pissbird. Ack!
Bitterns are the best birds. They're pretty much what would happen if a heron, a Muppet and a Stretch Armstrong had an orgy and John Cleese taught their love child how to walk.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Oh, it's a lapse of road work.

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013
That guy's going to be so upset when he opens his eyes and notices that someone has swapped out his saxophone.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Etoniichuan
Oct 27, 2005

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Not only that, but who is sucking them? Is that Kanye West?

Couldn't be. He'd be sucking on his own feet.

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

I guess he wasn't one of the ones who got molested on set and then had all their money stolen by their parents.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Jimmy Carr gets a lot of very deserved poo poo but the dude has big brass ones where it counts

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
Suck in he own feet? Shameful.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

mind the walrus posted:

Jimmy Carr gets a lot of very deserved poo poo

I'm unfamiliar with him; how so?

EKDS5k
Feb 22, 2012

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET YOUR BEER FREEZE, DAMNIT

Roro posted:

It is either this, or he has made a huge bong in the shape of giant feet, and then shot himself while taking a hit.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Breetai posted:

I'm unfamiliar with him; how so?

Tax dodging. He got ripped absolutely mercilessly for it.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

KozmoNaut posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAcjntGQuCU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
He also laughs like a seal being given an enema.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

spud posted:

He also laughs like a seal being given an enema.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha HA

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
It's a completely fake laugh.

It's really obvious, you know it, he knows it.

He's a clown. Sometimes they don't actually know how to laugh.

HelixFox
Dec 20, 2004

Heed the words of this ancient spirit.

KozmoNaut posted:

Not that this forgives it, really, but it sounds like he didn't actually know the details of what was going on:

Jimmy Carr posted:

"As this is obviously a serious matter. I met with a financial advisor and he said to me 'Do you want to pay less tax? It's totally legal'. I said 'Yes'."

The government were first in line to criticise him for it, but let's not close the loop holes or anything :shepface: (because the politicians are using them themselves)

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Reminds of this pretty good bit by David Mitchell:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2q-Csk-ktc

Whether Carr knew about it or not, I have to give him a lot of credit for completely owning up to it. He didn't try to weasel his way around it in any way or try to excuse his behaviour, but accepted he hosed up and took all the criticism and jokes in stride.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

KozmoNaut posted:

Tax dodging isn't really something people would boo a man over for, is it? I thought everyone hated paying taxes?

[edit] creative ways of reducing your tax outgoings, not 'i aint paying poo poo'

Ak Gara has a new favorite as of 13:34 on Jul 31, 2016

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Tax avoidance isn't dodging. "Not owe" vs "not pay".

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Ak Gara posted:

Tax dodging isn't really something people would boo a man over for, is it? I thought everyone hated paying taxes?

[edit] creative ways of reducing your tax outgoings, not 'i aint paying poo poo'

People refusing to acknowledge that it's fairly unethical that the best "creative ways of reducing your tax outgoings" are reserved for the richest are huge cynics

Sure everyone hates paying taxes. But anyone not realizing they are hugely privileged for evading them on a large scale is either an idiot or an rear end in a top hat. Just accept you are a greedy fucker and own it like a badge of honor

SpaceGoatFarts has a new favorite as of 14:11 on Jul 31, 2016

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Ak Gara posted:

Everyone hates paying taxes which is why people really resent it when rich people get away with paying gently caress-all tax whilst average people have no choice because it comes out of their paycheque every month by PAYE.

Except not everyone hates paying taxes because paying taxes pays for healthcare and roads and schools so

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Not in my libertopia :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Ak Gara posted:

It was a crusade that the newspapers went on, because some politicians were being clever with their tax arrangements. He's a famous person, so ergo it was newsworthy.

I don;t think the public really cared one way or another.

• Locked thread