Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Crowsbeak posted:

Please gas chamber this thread.

Move it to GBS, I just noticed it wasn't already there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Really, I cannot show enough appreciation for all the racists who deny my identity. I really skated by for my whole life without truly understanding what it is to be targeted by bigots: I was always just an onlooker watching the targeting of others. Because I looked like Fred Savage.

Now I really get it. I have these warring impulses within me: to disengage completely, to just hurl abuse at everyone, to try and politely answer everyone. It's really tiring. You can never win with these sons of bitches.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

SedanChair posted:

Really, I cannot show enough appreciation for all the racists who deny my identity. I really skated by for my whole life without truly understanding what it is to be targeted by bigots: I was always just an onlooker watching the targeting of others. Because I looked like Fred Savage.

Now I really get it. I have these warring impulses within me: to disengage completely, to just hurl abuse at everyone, to try and politely answer everyone. It's really tiring. You can never win with these sons of bitches.

I'm really sorry to hear that. If I looked like Fred Savage and identified as a goon, I don't know what I'd do.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Crowsbeak posted:

"Hide it, hide my white power brothers' shame."

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Crowsbeak posted:

Gassing privilege is very white, Aryan even.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

SedanChair posted:

I looked like Fred Savage.
Truly you are the victim in all this.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
e: nm

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Immortan posted:

Shaun king and rachel dolezel, (and you frankly) minimize the black experience with your narcissism.

this is white culture. idiocy or spite, sometimes impossible to discern between the two

an skeleton
Apr 23, 2012

scowls @ u
Sooo much hatred in this thread, probably a good amount of it the self- kind. You have people on one page saying white people invented slavery, imperialism, and destruction and then people on the next page claiming hey maybe white people did some good stuff too (perhaps "white" people contributing to some modern concepts of freedom) shut down with "uhhh did white people INVENT freedom?"

Smdh close thread gas thread

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

an skeleton posted:

Sooo much hatred in this thread, probably a good amount of it the self- kind. You have people on one page saying white people invented slavery, imperialism, and destruction and then people on the next page claiming hey maybe white people did some good stuff too (perhaps "white" people contributing to some modern concepts of freedom) shut down with "uhhh did white people INVENT freedom?"

Smdh close thread gas thread

an skeleton
Apr 23, 2012

scowls @ u
gently caress white pride but really gently caress any pride that is based off of genetic heritage imo

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

an skeleton posted:

gently caress white pride but really gently caress any pride that is based off of genetic heritage imo

"Look, I'm just saying that reverse racism is real, and the black power salute is a sign of hatred."

an skeleton
Apr 23, 2012

scowls @ u

Brainiac Five posted:

"Look, I'm just saying that reverse racism is real, and the black power salute is a sign of hatred."

Yeah thats not what im saying

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

an skeleton posted:

I like milk though.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Immortan posted:

If you look white, would it be fair to say that your white genes were dominant genes and your black genes were recessive genes? Does this mimic the colonial era in your opinion?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

an skeleton posted:

Yeah, how dare minorities feel any kind of positive emotion like pride!

Now tell us how "actually all lives matter".

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

an skeleton posted:

lol, saying that all white people ever weren't slaver child murderers makes you a neo-nazi

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
White pride is code for "I'm a racist douche" namaste Harambe

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Jerry Cotton posted:

Counterpoint:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Who What Now posted:

pride is a mortal sin

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Immortan posted:

If you look white, would it be fair to say that your white genes were dominant genes and your black genes were recessive genes? Does this mimic the colonial era in your opinion?

In my opinion it's fair to say you're a racist

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

steinrokkan posted:

pride is a mortal sin

Sin is a lie.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Consider my life hacked.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

steinrokkan posted:

lol, saying that all white people ever weren't slaver child murderers makes you a neo-nazi

It's always fun to watch you try to take some distance from bigot euro fascists, but in the end you can't help throwing in with them

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

The perfect illustration of white culture.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

SedanChair posted:

It's always fun to watch you try to take some distance from bigot euro fascists, but in the end you can't help throwing in with them

The crowds of european fascists haunting the embattled halls of D&D are truly a sight to behold.

an skeleton
Apr 23, 2012

scowls @ u

Who What Now posted:

How did you derive that from what I said? Do you really see the continued culture of "racial pride", no matter what the race/ethnic group, being sustainable into the future? I don't. I'm not really a fan of pride in general though, no matter the race.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

an skeleton posted:

How did you derive that from what I said?

I've done this whole song and dance so many times I tend to just jump to the endgame to save a lot of time.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

an skeleton posted:

How did you derive that from what I said? Do you really see the continued culture of "racial pride", no matter what the race/ethnic group, being sustainable into the future? I don't. I'm not really a fan of pride in general though, no matter the race.

Is black pride bad? Answer only this question.

an skeleton
Apr 23, 2012

scowls @ u

SedanChair posted:

Is black pride bad? Answer only this question.

No.

edit: Obviously you need to define bad, define black pride, etc. for the answer to be precise. I'm somewhat of a futurist and I want there to be a future where there is no reason to have pride based on one's race, and therefore I hope we get to a point where it is no longer necessary to have "X pride". But in our current conditions I think it can be useful, defensible, understandable to have black pride.

an skeleton fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Jul 30, 2016

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

an skeleton posted:

No.

edit: Obviously you need to define bad, define black pride, etc. for the answer to be precise.

Oh but you don't need to define pride?

an skeleton
Apr 23, 2012

scowls @ u

Jerry Cotton posted:

Oh but you don't need to define pride?

Yeah I mean you probably need to define all of the terms. Assuming pride is just "positive feelings towards the accomplishments of" then there is nothing wrong with it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

an skeleton posted:

Yeah I mean you probably need to define all of the terms. Assuming pride is just "positive feelings towards the accomplishments of" then there is nothing wrong with it.

I call that feeling the "I like how", not pride.

an skeleton
Apr 23, 2012

scowls @ u
Actually, yeah, great point. What the gently caress is pride

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

an skeleton posted:

Actually, yeah, great point. What the gently caress is pride

Well in my culture it means thinking you're better than someone else.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

an skeleton posted:

I'm somewhat of a futurist

:jerkbag:

an skeleton
Apr 23, 2012

scowls @ u

please dont be mean. this is debate and discussion

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

an skeleton posted:

please dont be mean. this is debate and discussion

Debate, Discussion & A Nice Wank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

So were you lying when you said this:

an skeleton posted:

Or are you lying now?

• Locked thread