Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

NNNRRGGGH! CUP CAKE...GOOD!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.

Joementum posted:

This is some pro-tier work by the Fox graphics department.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759507812963737600

Wow, the amount of growth per year under Obama is well ahead of historical trends.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

this is the entirety of trump's black outreach campaign

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Ice Cube, noted long-time fan of law and order.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Joementum posted:

This is almost as awful as that abortion graph from the Planned Parenthood hearings.

Almost.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Joementum posted:

i'm the intentional ignorance of a recovery period from the great recession

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Joementum posted:

If anyone knows what Americans want, it's the guy that wrote "gently caress Da Police."

Good thing Cube hasn't been relevant in like 20 years.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759512042906587137

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i'm no sportsologist but isn't fall football season? there's like multiple games a week

if trump has his way these debates would be cutting into prime infomercial timeslots

The NFL schedule primetime games on Mondays, Thursdays, and Sundays. Fridays and Saturday are basically death nights for viewership.

So your options are either Tuesday or Wednesday of you don't tackle football

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
However, Ice Cube was quick to add that Trump lacks understanding across socio-economic lines. "Do I think he's going to do anything to help poor people or people that's struggling? No," the rapper said. "Because, you know, he's a rich white guy. How does he - how can he relate?"
While Ice Cube pointed out in the clip that being rich doesn't make a person "bad," he added, "I'm just saying, how can he relate to the small guy?"

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
So in the event of a trump loss, what are the odds that he swings his base into some sort of media venture? I could see either a news portal (like The Blaze), or even an actual network. A bunch of repugnant racists, like Boosted, are going to be looking for an explanation of why they lost (beyond being repugnant racists) and trump has media savvy if nothing else. Rightwing failures have a strong history of turning torpedoed campaigns into TV dollars - like Palin and Huckabee.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

he is being intentionally retarded at this point, right

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Joementum posted:

I'm the y-axis that starts off at increments of 1.0% only to immediately change to 0.5% increments with the same spacing

No wait I'm the 1.4% somehow lining up with 1.9% on the graph

poo poo wait I'm the lines that don't line up with the values at all

:psyduck:

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

exploding mummy posted:

The NFL schedule primetime games on Mondays, Thursdays, and Sundays. Fridays and Saturday are basically death nights for viewership.

So your options are either Tuesday or Wednesday of you don't tackle football

Tuesday or Wednesday sound good to me.

Unlike Shillary KKKlinton acolites who talk a big game, I actually want every eyeball possible to see Trump and hear what he has to say.

Lying Crooked Hillary Rotten Clinton's stooges will tell anyone and everyone in earshot how smart she is and how bad she'll beat Trump in a debate, but in the end they won't put their money where their mouths are and just like during the Democratic Primary they will do everything to bury the debates under the most popular fall programming they can find.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759513644258525184

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

whaaat

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

jisforjosh posted:

I'm the y-axis that starts off at increments of 1.0% only to immediately change to 0.5% increments with the same spacing

No wait I'm the 1.4% somehow lining up with 1.9% on the graph

poo poo wait I'm the lines that don't line up with the values at all

loving :lol: even trying to be partisan as hell I don't think I could produce a graph that lovely.

GobiasIndustries fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Jul 30, 2016

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

You're all confusing Ice Cube and Ice T. Shameful.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Grouping generals into "ones I like" and "losers" sounds good. Has that ever gone poorly before?

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
The common working man and woman are rising up and carrying the banner of LAW AND ORDER.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20160729/NEWS/160729372/0/FRONTPAGE

TRUMP!

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

That's not Odafin at all!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Funny how all these "SAY THE WORDS" Republicans refuse to explicitly say that Trump is their guy and they agree with him, Boosted included. Don't you want him to gain ultimate power like magic words seem to grant?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I'm the young female staffer rolling the dice on whether he actually wants me to type "END!"

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Joementum posted:

Grouping generals into "ones I like" and "losers" sounds good. Has that ever gone poorly before?

well as long as you only put the really crappy generals into the losers category

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I mean the GOP threw a big party for Trump and still nobody would mention his name, and since then he's melted down and chased even more of them away! :sad:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Joementum posted:

Would you want loser generals? Generals are supposed to win!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

triple sulk posted:

he is being intentionally retarded at this point, right

Ross Perot was right, why should US companies created jobs here when it's much easier to outsource them overseas?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

iospace posted:

Gods, I hope the dems keep on calling him a pussy for not wanting to do the debates. If they keep that line of attack up, he'll go. His ego is that fragile.

You should ask Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders about the effectiveness of that strategy.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Boosted_C5 posted:

The common working man and woman are rising up and carrying the banner of LAW AND ORDER.

TRUMP!

so you're in favor of vigilante justice? cool

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Kris_Sacrebleu/status/759510538715922432

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Lol even the hastag "blacks for trump" is so loving offensive

Also at his numbers shouldnt that be singular black

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Boosted_C5 posted:

Tuesday or Wednesday sound good to me.

Unlike Shillary KKKlinton acolites who talk a big game, I actually want every eyeball possible to see Trump and hear what he has to say.

Lying Crooked Hillary Rotten Clinton's stooges will tell anyone and everyone in earshot how smart she is and how bad she'll beat Trump in a debate, but in the end they won't put their money where their mouths are and just like during the Democratic Primary they will do everything to bury the debates under the most popular fall programming they can find.

Presidential/VP Debates (3 Presidential/then VP)

2008 - Football(Monday), Football(Thursday), Open(Tuesday)/Football(Thursday)
2012 - Open(Wednesday), Open(Tuesday), Football(Thursday)/Football(Thursday)
2016 - Football(Monday), Football(Sunday), Open(Wednesday)/Open(Tuesday)

So really not different from normal. Delving deeper

First Debate- NFL, only one game, Falcon vs Saints, who cares.
Second Debate- Who the hell scheduled thought Sunday was a good debate day?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Boosted_C5 posted:

TRUMP!

Death sentence for petty crimes

#Gestapo2016

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

crazy cloud posted:

Gonna take a sec today to stop and woot accelerationistly about the past 12 months. Holy fuckin lol let's see:

• Bush is a hosed up fuckboy whose poo poo's all retarded, said on stage at a GOP debate by the eventual nominee received with applause
  • Bush spending his days in TYOOL 2016 anxious that he will be remembered as the last Republican President
  • The left wing furiously striving to fail anyway, and the what-passes-itc-as-real-progressives being sold out for Drone Death Abuelita
  • Britain's electorate voting en masse to set their economy on fire because gently caress you
  • alex jones more important than brian williams
  • the public literally has mass murder fatigue from the regularly scheduled lone nut shootings / school shootings / cops executing citizens based on melanin / ostensibly ISIS-related gay panic! at the disco
  • Cher ascends to Iron Goddess tier status and beams angelic rays of truth into her twitter

Could probably go on 4x longer. It is a fabulous time to be alive. God bless us, every one, except the cux.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Uh oh, someone let Romney get into the diet cokes again. I thought caffeine was illegal for Mormons or some poo poo.

What religion would deny the classic flavor combination of chocolate cupcake and Diet Coke?

Trump/Tackling Dummy With Spray Painted Hair and a Suit 2016

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/smitallica/status/759491208938868736

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Internet Webguy posted:

What religion would deny the classic flavor combination of chocolate cupcake and Diet Coke?

FACT CHECK: Romney is eating a fluffernutter cupcake in that photo. The most Mormon of cupcakes.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Also lol
https://twitter.com/PoliticalLine/status/759514217321943040

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

Joementum posted:

You're thinking of Ice T

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Days and days of hangovers finally took their toll on Gnome Priebus

• Locked thread